over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FIT BY DESIGN

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
After Dusty's thread about the brotherhood of iron and mine about Lee the Florist along with past threads talking about some intense training I recieved a few PM's and the posts saying that they want to see more pics and journal so to speak on the daily workings of our training. So, I figured that I'd kick this thing off. I plan to add pics, video on training, posing.

Smoore

So, I'm gonna start with one client that we took some pics of today, Smoore. He just registered here and will be starting to post. This guy is incredible. He's 47, lifetime drug free. He's a machine with his diet. He's getting ready for his first natural show coming up in March. Just want to introduce him.
Smoore

Attachments

• smore.jpg
    smore.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,056
Fit By Design

Rob and Dusty over at Fit By Design are turning out amazingly fit men and women so I had to give it a try. After 30 years of training I've made greater gains in the last couple of months with Rob than I would make in 1 year on my own.
Thanks Rob!

After Dusty's thread about the brotherhood of iron and mine about Lee the Florist along with past threads talking about some intense training I recieved a few PM's and the posts saying that they want to see more pics and journal so to speak on the daily workings of our training. So, I figured that I'd kick this thing off. I plan to add pics, video on training, posing.

Great Idea. Cant wait to see what you have in store. This will be a thread Ill definitely check out every day!

This will be a cool thread...I liked your Lee Priest thread, stuff like this makes PM a great board.

Great thread, this will be really cool!! Looking forward to more pics. Smoore, you look amazing! Shredded is all I can say, you should do well in your first outing. At least you have some of the best behind you and guiding you. I think very highly of RR, Dusty and some of the other brothers that you have the privelege to train with, you are in good hands!!:)

Cool deal Rob! Thanks for sharing.
Welcome Smoore, Leaking lean and Mean there.

I see these dudes on the regular. "Good people" as they say. If you are in Scottsdale and want a great trainer, PM one of those guys. I'm glad to see FBD doing well....but then again I would expect nothing less:D

I may be a little biased, but your studio is the best thing to happen for training in this town. So glad P and yourself crossed paths.

Amazing smoore......

Best of luck in your show

Hey Rob... .I changed my mind.... I am not visiting for 2 weeks... I am moving there and you are training me....

:D

I may be a little biased, but your studio is the best thing to happen for training in this town. So glad P and yourself crossed paths.

We're extremely fortunate to have come in contact with you guys and then to have built the relationship that we have, we are blessed. We're still just scratching the surface though.:D Many great things to come.

Rob and Dusty over at Fit By Design are turning out amazingly fit men and women so I had to give it a try. After 30 years of training I've made greater gains in the last couple of months with Rob than I would make in 1 year on my own.
Thanks Rob!

Great work my friend :D Its such an inspiration to have people like you walking around. To be in your fourties and still looking amazing. If only half the people in the world would be half as dedicated, we would be living in a much better world. Keep it up!

Doing great Smoore! Welcome to the board. :)

Can't wait to see some more pics of FBD! ::ction-sm

BuffChick

Hot Momma...;)

Attachments

• yoly-lat-training.jpg
    yoly-lat-training.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,944
man i would love to come out to arizona to hit a couple of workouts with you guys. Great thread Rob Roy

Smoore is a great training partner and friend! I think he's going to do very well at this upcoming show and the guy hasn't even started cardio yet. :mad:

His level of conditioning and shape have really shocked quite a bit of people, especially when they found out he's 102 years old! :p

yowsa...............nice:D

I second that. Beautiful wife you have there Rob. How the hell did you land a lady like that anyways?:D

man oh man, Smoore and Buff both look great.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws