over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and SLEEPY - Need HELP bros.......

mikeheavypecs

IFBB Judge
JUDGES
Bros,
I have been on 3.33iu's of GH now for 2 months. After about the 4th week as each week passes I get sleepier and sleepier after I take my shot. Today I took it as usual at 8am before I leave to drive to work. I drive 62 miles each way. Well, at about an hour after the shot into my driving I feel like i'm going into a sleep trace state and stopped and got RED BULL and Expresso which helped some. But before I got to work I was nodding off again while driving. I am worried about this. Does anyone know why this is occurring and what I should do? I work out at noon and I am worried about bringing the shot to work to take after my workout which I read here is the best. I hate to take it before bed but I'm doing to have to do something different. I am having amazing results on GH however.

Thanks
MIke

i had great results taking before bed. no need to worry about it. i think too much is made about timimg for gh.

It looks like your only option is to take it before bed-which is my second choice after the pwo one.
AM causes all kinds of problems as you are seeing.
pop a bit before bed sleep and grow.

I'd say take it before bed...Seems like my results are the same either way...I take mine in the morning, at about 6 am then go sleep for another hour or so..But it doesnt seem to get me that tired, but im taking only about 2 iu's a day...Maybe cut back first to 2.5 or 2 iu's a day and see what happens or do it an hour before bed...

chris

Mike, MG hit it on the head. I have no experience with GH, but being around it have heard the same thing thousands of times.

Is there any chance that this could be related to the lowering of thyroid output? It seems that after the 1st month or so on gh my T4 levels drop slightly and continue to decline. I know that there is a great deal of synergy between taking T4 with GH as well. I take between 50-150mcg (variance due to degree of decreased output) of T4 at night to help regulate my thryroid to keep it in the normal range which has seemed to help me dramatically. Just a thought and question haha.

thanks guys for all the suggestions! I will start taking it before bedtime and hope I get the same amazing results (for my age) I am getting now.......

Appreciate it!

Mike

IMO a before bedtime shot would be limiting...You are going to release GH when you are sleeping anyway...You get only so many GH pulses per day and the idea is to add to those pulses...I also know that you release GH P/WO but to me that would be a better option as you can drop some carbs with it...If you can't take you GH after training I would opt for later in the day but not at bedtime...

Are you cutting carbs/calories? From what Ive read GH lowers blood sugar. So For your first meal take in atleast 50g of carbs; if you still feel tired, up it to 100g of carbs. At least with messing with carb intake, its a reasonable explanation and you can see for your self how your body responds to the added carbs.....just a thought because I agree with the theory of not taking it before bed because your body will be producing it anyways while sleeping.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear