over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn ! Phil Heath

JaySee

Registered
I am a huge fan of Jay Culter. But after looking at pics all over the web of the Olympia, there is no way in Hell Jay should have placed ahead of this guy. I mean, damn, I guess I've never really taken a good, long look at his physique, but this guy is incredible. If he brings up his upper body just a bit to match those enormous legs, I dont see how anyone will beat this guy. Obviously, he knows how to get conditioned. Forget Wolfe, This guy is Mr. Olympia waiting to happen. I've read other people saying this already, but I guess it took me a little while to actually see it for myself. LOL .. call me slow.

Attachments

• heath1.jpg
    heath1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 13,957
  • heath2.jpg
    heath2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,770
  • heath3.jpg
    heath3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 7,062
  • heath4.jpg
    heath4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,171
  • heath5.jpg
    heath5.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,129
Anyone who doubts that genetics play more of a role in bb'ing that anything else needs to look no further than Phil Heath. The guys been training for less than 10 yrs and look at the development he has achieved.

Anyone who doubts that genetics play more of a role in bb'ing that anything else needs to look no further than Phil Heath. The guys been training for less than 10 yrs and look at the development he has achieved.

That's no joke! It blows my mind how much he's developed in such a short amount of time. :eek: FEW people can do that.

Genetics plus gear...Make no doubt about that...

Jay is to the Weider family what the Dallas cowboys are to NFL, so called "americas team".

That's no joke! It blows my mind how much he's developed in such a short amount of time. :eek: FEW people can do that.

C R A Z Y ! ! ! :eek:

No wonder they call him The Gift...

I happen to know what he used up to winning the Colorado (according to his trainer at the time who provided it). Genetics played the biggest role. ;)

I think you would be very shocked if you knew the truth to that matter....in a way in which you would find just how far genetics let you destroy people in this sport. Its pretty well known he was clean his first 2 shows and won a pro card on what amounts to basically HRT dosages.....and youll have guys come in here and yell "thats bullshit! blah blah blah blah".....really? who would know? The "blah blah blah guys" or the people that were around him at that time who were his close confidantes who ACTUALLY do know.

Is he currently running with the Jones's now? Probably, Maybe....he has really taken some leaps and bounds.....since his pro card....but thats straight out genetics taking that guy on the rocket ship forward

I think you would be very shocked if you knew the truth to that matter....in a way in which you would find just how far genetics let you destroy people in this sport. Its pretty well known he was clean his first 2 shows and won a pro card on what amounts to basically HRT dosages.....and youll have guys come in here and yell "thats bullshit! blah blah blah blah".....really? who would know? The "blah blah blah guys" or the people that were around him at that time who were his close confidantes who ACTUALLY do know.

Is he currently running with the Jones's now? Probably, Maybe....he has really taken some leaps and bounds.....since his pro card....but thats straight out genetics taking that guy on the rocket ship forward

It's much easier for people to believe that gear is the main factor that gets guys like Phil to that level of development. Otherwise, they're dreams of competing at that level will be shattered. :rolleyes:

I'd bet he uses much less than a lot of members of this board.

Last edited:
You can't replace genetics with drugs. The two go together for most high level pros. It's good to hear Phil took everything step by step and took advantage of his genetics, some guys start pinning themselves just knowing they are gonna compete at joe blow shows.

Amazing potential-pic from his first or second show I think....

Attachments

• young heath.jpg
    young heath.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 38,807
I am a huge fan of Jay Culter. But after looking at pics all over the web of the Olympia, there is no way in Hell Jay should have placed ahead of this guy. I mean, damn, I guess I've never really taken a good, long look at his physique, but this guy is incredible. If he brings up his upper body just a bit to match those enormous legs, I dont see how anyone will beat this guy. Obviously, he knows how to get conditioned. Forget Wolfe, This guy is Mr. Olympia waiting to happen. I've read other people saying this already, but I guess it took me a little while to actually see it for myself. LOL .. call me slow.

I couldn't agree more. I just went WOW when I saw him at the prejudging. This is what Mr. Olympia should look like.

Why does this have to turn into a "how much gear this guy took" thread?

we know that if JimmyJimBubba takes 500 mg of gear, he'll grow better on 1000 mg, and better on 5000 mg... I don't care if phil was clean when he competed in the olympia or on 50,000 mg of gear... it really doesn't matter. No one will have that symmetry combined with size from gear use. hell, this is the first time i've ever seen someone who shows striations in his triceps in a back double bicep pose!!!

for those who want to turn this into a gear thread... let's end it. take more gear, eat more food, and you'll grow better. take harsher gear, diet better, and you'll be as lean as hell. but you can't have the muscle shape, maturity, bellies, striations, and symmetry of any pro out there unless you were born with elite genetics.

Hands down, i was impressed most by this guy and by the progress he made, and he should've placed second. for those who say "his calvicles aren't wide enough" i'd say, as we say in arabic, ma'inidkum salfa (you don't know what you're talking about). the guy is thick, huge, symmetrical, small waist, and full of striations. Dexter, Heath, and wolf should represent the whole damn sport.

SO NO MORE TALKING ABOUT GEAR!!!!!..... please :D

I happen to know what he used up to winning the Colorado (according to his trainer at the time who provided it). Genetics played the biggest role. ;)

I doubt it. PM me and let me know who you are, if you would. He didn't have a "trainer" for the Colorado shows. I am not going to get into a pissing match but everyone claims to know Phil but very few know what he was doing and I doubt you are one of them.

Skip

This post is pretty much dead on.

Skip

I doubt it. PM me and let me know who you are, if you would. He didn't have a "trainer" for the Colorado shows. I am not going to get into a pissing match but everyone claims to know Phil but very few know what he was doing and I doubt you are one of them.

Skip

Sure, I have nothing to hide. PM sent.

I responded to your PM. It isn't about having anything to hide. My point is that he didn't have a trainer for any of his Colorado shows other than a close friend of his that helped push him into the very first show in 03, the Northern Colorado. I know this because his close friend is a long time client of mine as I have prepped him for 3 shows over about 4 years. That is as close to a trainer that he had and I assure you that he (Phil's close friend and my client) would never divulge what, if anything, Phil was taking. I had a couple long talks with Phil at the time he was heading towards his Jr win and can assure you that he had no trainer until he hooked up with Hany. In fact, it was ME that was supposed to prep him for the Jr show and the USAs but a sponsorship fell through that was going to pay for the entire thing (my fees for both shows).

I will say that whoever gave you that information was just one more person trying to jump on Phil's bandwagon. See, I have to call you on this because it isn't fair to Phil that someone like yourself or the "trainer" is pretending to know what he was doing at that time. There are people that really DO know what he was doing.

Skip

Last edited:
I will say that whoever gave you that information was just one more person trying to jump on Phil's bandwagon. See, I have to call you on this because it isn't fair to Phil that someone like yourself or the "trainer" is pretending to know what he was doing at that time. There are people that really DO know what he was doing.

Skip

Okay, now please watch your rhetoric because your trying to make me look like an ass and I wont stand for that shit. You're not important enough for me to fear you.

I told you in the PM this trainer's FIRST and LAST name. I told you that this trainer had several photos with him and Phil together. I told you that other people that worked with this trainer backed what this trainer claimed and saw Phil and this trainer together with their own eyes. Yet, youre hot to call me out and call me a "pretender?"

So you know someone that knows him too. Great, we're in the same boat. I dont see why youre so quick to come to Phil's defense when you have no personal stake at hand. In my post, I was praising his GENETICS and downplaying his gear use. So you have to call me out on that? You're not in Phil's camp and I am not either, and no harm was done. Phil's image is not being damaged any...in fact he is praised.

Now, Ive been very honest, polite, and open to you even though I dont owe you anything. I dont have any issues with you asking me my sources of info, Im happy to share, but you dont need to call anyone a pretender or bandwagoner. Its just not cool. If you want crap on me more thats your deal. Ive laid out my thoughts and Im done. I respect you for your dedication and loyalty to this sport. I understand that youre trying preserve the truth about our fellow BBers. Thats great, keep it at that and leave the rest out of it.

The thing that is so scary about Heath is he is so young.I believe we may be looking at another Ronnie Coleman in the future...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131