advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most impressive bodybuilder you have seen ???

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Who was the most impressive bodybuilder you have ever seen in person...I mean the one that made you go HOLY SH$T what is that !!! For me it was Paul Dillet at my first Arnold Classic in 93 or 94...He was freakin HUGE !!! I dont know why, but at the time he looked unreal to me...Maybe because I havnt been around much at that point...but that in my mind was most impressive person I have ever seen to this day...

chris

Phil Heath. I stood on stage with him at the 05 Jr Nats. It's amazing when you think you look awesome and someone who clearly was going to go Pro stands next to you. He was pretty unreal.

Tom Platz - I was sitting front row at a seminar in the mid 80's at World Gym, and when he showed his legs, it was and continues to be the freakiest thing I have EVER seen..and I have been around a while...

John Meadows

Phil,
You have seen so many great one's and stood next to them to...why Kevin and Dorian ??? Just curious why you picked them

chris

I would say Dennis Wolf was the most insane guy ive ever seen. But when i was young and had never seen a pro before, Chris Cook was the first pro I had seen, and I saw him training at golds venice, and I would have to say that was the biggest WOW factor I have ever had. His calves are HUGE. I was simply in awe being a newb to the sport and seeing my first pro.

Lee priest was in my town at a supplement shop with his wife and they were both pretty freaking impressive. I could not get over the size of his arms........

phil heath as i did jr. nationals when he did, and Mike francois, i ran into him in a hole in the wall gym in Columbus, Ohio yrs ago, and I was floored and in aww of him.

Lou Ferrigno, I saw him in the early 90's in Guadalajara, he was doing a seminar, everyone loved him, he was a monster!

Before that I've seen Sergio Olivia, in regular clothes, but he didn't leave that much of an impression, neither did Jay Cutler, I saw Jay up close at the Mr. IL in 2004. Maybe because Lou is so tall, he looked a lot more impressive.

aaron baker. perfect muscle shape.. lean, and heavily muscled..

What no Arnold?

I first saw him in the movies and thought he was the be all end all of bodybuilders. Never saw him in person though

I first saw him in the movies and thought he was the be all end all of bodybuilders. Never saw him in person though

I mean in person

Fouad Abiad, first saw him in person at the Toronto Pro show a few years back and he got onstage out of the crowd and was hitting shots with Chris Cormier, he was about 195lbs shredded then. Well about a year ago he walks into my gym and i didn't recognize him at first he's just a wall now, so i got to talking with him and he was 282lbs at that point i believe, his arms just looked unreal.

In person Dennis James.

Widest dude I've seen in person.

1992 - Lee Haney - in clothes, stnading next to me, we looked basically the same. He was wearing a lether jacket and Levis. Then he walked on stage and posed - AMAZING!
1993 - Lou Ferigno - he walked towards me, my jaw dropped and I just stood to the side bewildered
1993 - Paul Dillet on stage
1998 - Nasser - I walked in the room, he was sitting down at a table. I saw him and I burst out laughing in disbelief he was so wide. He was looking at me like WTF is wrong with you dude?
2001 - Dennis James - I looked up at him as he walked in the competitors meeting, wearing a low cut top - his upper chest looked parallel to the floor. Freaky as hell.

I mean in person

Well in person it would have to be my cousin. This was in Albania right after the fall of communism there. This guy was huge and strong in the Army he would wake up in the morning and climb the flag pole with his bare hand. There wasn't a single gym in Albania so he trained using old train parts which are still laying around in my aunts house. He is the reason I started lifting.

First REAL bodybuilder I saw in person Phil Hernon 1991 or 92 I was like 17. Still have not seen anyone to match Yates 1996. Freaky!

Z

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear