over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Building and Height

How tall are you

• Total voters

xxsuprman22xx

Registered
Seems to me that the majority of people i call hardcore lifters are under 6ft tall, probably closer to 5'8" -5'10". Lets see how it is all over.

I am a towering 5'5. I think a majority of bodybuilders start lifting to feel better about themselves because they are smaller or were picked on (Larry Scott). I was popular in school, but have always had a little bit of a small mans syndrome. Plus everyone knows short muscle bellies are easier 2 build then long ones.

i'm 5'4" 200lbs 12%fat with 19" arms cold.all my friends are around 5'10".its seems to be easier for us short guys to get bigger at least in look.so i like my hieght.

5'5 :D
very short and very sexy!!!!!!

yeah, I get the feeling that lots of bbers are under 6 ft tall... something to do with the leverage and ability to look like they have more muscle (shorter bones). There are lots of bbers/strongmen over 6ft, though... arnold, jesse ventura (if he counts), lou ferrigno, and other strongmen like Magnús Ver Magnússon, Bill Kazmaier, Derek Poundstone, and Magnus Samuelsson, just to name a few. Most of the guys I see in the gym that look big are under 6ft tall, though. Taller guys, I think, have the disfortune of having to add more muscle to look as muscular as the shorter guys. I'm not just bitching here because I'm taller, and it's taken me years to get to where I am, but that's what it seems like to me when I see a shorter guy get ripped in less than 2 years and I lift for 5 and look like "that slim guy who lifts." Bitch rant!

I'm 5'-10" my brothers are all about 5'-8".

5'6 on good days!

Im 5-10 and maybe a whole half inch...

chris

5'6-210

i like being shorter than most. just means i can get thicker than most tall guys :D

wow did'nt know you were 5'5!

5'5 :D
very short and very sexy!!!!!!

Hey B Boy ..how is life?..putting everything together from a contextual stanpoint..you really pack on alot of development for your height....somehow I thought you were taller....I know that you will only get better and would not be in the least bit surprised to see you challenging for a national level pro qualifer class win in the next few years.... do you still work with Farah in the offseason too?

Good work and all the best.

H2C2

Hey B Boy ..how is life?..putting everything together from a contextual stanpoint..you really pack on alot of development for your height....somehow I thought you were taller....I know that you will only get better and would not be in the least bit surprised to see you challenging for a national level pro qualifer class win in the next few years.... do you still work with Farah in the offseason too?

Good work and all the best.

H2C2
when you look up bodybuilding on a budget in the dictionary there is a picture of me :D so no im doing everythin on my own from here on out, in the future IF i work with anyone it will be phil hernon!

Little over 6' and big boned. All the disadvantages

i'm 5'4" 200lbs 12%fat with 19" arms cold.all my friends are around 5'10".its seems to be easier for us short guys to get bigger at least in look.so i like my hieght.

That's so true. I'm 6'2" and a lot of my buddies are 5'8"-5'10" ... it took my long arms forever to catch up the them. :(
I notice that it's harder from some of them to loose weight and get an X figure, while it's pretty easy for me. I always figured height had something to do with it, so there is negatives and positives to both I guess.

5"6 small joints and short people make quicker u-turns under the covers, and we do everything better!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 ft on the dot. I think being taller CAN possibly have advantages if you are holding enough weight, but not for me since im built like a swimmer with a SUPER long upper torso and shorter legs. Youd think short legs would at least make em look bigger.....but no :mad:

gotta work with what ya got though right!?

5' 8 3/32" EXACTLY!!!!!!

And currently weighing 219.3 (thats 220 soakin wet with rocks in my pockets) @ appx 18%. Lookin to get to a leaner 240. say 12%. Looong ways to go!!!!! But well on my way none the less.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear