over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

muscle recovery suit by under armour?

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
**broken link removed**

seems a little gimmicky to me:rolleyes:

i'm skeptical...how effective could that actually be and how much will they be charging... none of their products are cheap. that company has really branched out and i feel like they try to cover too many categories instead of just sticking to their original moisture resistant gear...i tried a pair of their running sneakers and was not impressed at all. By no means am i bashing under armour...i wish i had thought of the idea that guy is filthy rich

IMO, it's just a marketing gimmick to get people to buy their products. There isn't any scientific/medical research done on this product to back up their bold statement. I wouldn't waste my money on it. I love their products. I have a few of their sleeveless and full sleeve shirts.

IMO, it's just a marketing gimmick to get people to buy their products. There isn't any scientific/medical research done on this product to back up their bold statement. I wouldn't waste my money on it. I love their products. I have a few of their sleeveless and full sleeve shirts.

Feels like a gimmick to me as well. but if it is possible that the speedo swim suit can help to increase oxygen efficiency by 5% then maybe they can figure out a way to make something like this work. but like most things, even if it works to a degree it will not make you a "super" athlete.

i'm skeptical...how effective could that actually be and how much will they be charging... none of their products are cheap. that company has really branched out and i feel like they try to cover too many categories instead of just sticking to their original moisture resistant gear...i tried a pair of their running sneakers and was not impressed at all. By no means am i bashing under armour...i wish i had thought of the idea that guy is filthy rich

i'm a big fan of the under armour shoes. they don't break down as fast as the nikes and other shoes. i always thought that their shoes would be made a little stronger seeing as their main advertising deals with huge athletes like vernon davis and such so therefore they would have to make their shoes tougher/stronger/more durable which would make it better suited to bodybuilders

Sounds like hocus pocus to me, Kind of like the cheerios! :D;):p

It would be great if it actually worked, but I'll let someone else do the testing.

All most 200 bucks for the whole suit.
Think i'll pass.
Peace.

Kind of reminds me of that pendant some supplement company marketed that would increase your lifts and such. The fights on The Ultimate Fighter wore them the first season or two.

Kind of reminds me of that pendant some supplement company marketed that would increase your lifts and such. The fights on The Ultimate Fighter wore them the first season or two.

You mean the ones that fizogen used to sell? If so, those were comical. I wouldn't be surprised if people actually bought those.

These types of suits are being heavily marketed toward endurance athletes, such as cyclists and triathletes. The effect has to do with the compression of the suit. I'm actually in the process of researching them now, as it is time for me to get back on my bike.

what a bunch of BS

why dont they just claim that the suit emits a magical aura that heals muscle

for some reasons this reminds of that old supplement from the early 90's called cybergenics. anyone remember that crap? the workout routine they gave you was intense but the supplement part of it was total shit. this led to a lawsuit, a person from NYC sued them and won. after that the box actually said:

warning this product does not work in new york city

Yeah, what a load of crap. Sounds like that company that was marketing those necklaces you wear that were supposed to make your stronger etc, fizogen or something like that. I think they were magnetic or something. Like wearing copper bracelets is going to make you more healthy.

1.... that cant fucking work, just marketing bullshit. Same as the "fat belt" at walmart. Hell if it did work you would just duck tape your ass from head to toe really tight... cost alot less.
2.... you would have to wear it 24 hours, very uncomfortable and not to mention you would STINK.
3.... Unless you buy about 5 of them ($950) or you would have to wash the damn thing every night.
4.... look at Cutler, Coleman, Jackson ect.... where are all the pics of them wearing these suits yet they are fucking monsters... no problem with muscle recovery there right?
5..... back to the $950.00 cost of a couple of these marketing bullshit suits... imagine how much gear you could buy instead... and we all know that reduces muscle recovery time.... and makes us stronger.

Ah... snake oil just 2000 style.

JJ Insane1

Here is what the real experts say (taken from the article in the link above) :

"...It's one of those things where if it works, or more importantly if people believe it works, it can be massive," said Matt Powell, an analyst with SportsOneSource, which tracks sportswear sales. "It can be a whole new frontier for us as an industry. "

Marketing is everything, who cares if this works!

If a baseball player wears one of these things and then hits lots of home runs, do they need to put an asterisk next to the record?

This suit basically keeps inflammation out of the muscle.... It will help with recovery, but so can a sweat suit and garbage bags.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear