racking their weights
assholes leaving there sweat on bench
PEOPLE NAMED SHELBY

Last edited:
  • Typing in ALL CAPS
  • Abbreviating "you" with "U" and "your" with "UR"
  • Not using bullet point lists

:p:D

smelly people. everything else is fine as long as it doesn't get in the way of my workout.

assclowns using the lower tier of the squat rack to do thier curls with 2 ten pound plates on the olympic bar.

Clanking their little dumbbells together after every rep of whatever pressing movenment they are doing....makes me want to scream.

Watching a trainer in the gym praise someone they are training when that person is either 1) using incredibly poor form or 2) doing a movement or exercise that is not going to help them improve nor have they improved over the past 2 years working with that same person.

Leaving ez-curl bars laying around the gym full of weights.

Wanting to do skullcrushers, but all of the benches are taken. You spot one guy doing concentration curls on one of the benches, which can be done anywhere around the gym. Dude says, "I only have a few more sets left".

I live in China, so everything I do training wise is wrong, dangerous or unproductive. I am reminded of this every time I train.

assclowns using the lower tier of the squat rack to do thier curls with 2 ten pound plates on the olympic bar.

If there are five squat racks available, and the rack they are using is the only one that is being used, is this still a bad thing?

• Typing in ALL CAPS
  • Abbreviating "you" with "U" and "your" with "UR"
  • Not using bullet point lists

:p:D

lmao

and people complaining about people at the gym jk lol.

nobody should be allowed occupy a squat rack for 60minutes "doing their guns"

if i owned a gym it would be in the T+C that memeber ship would be cancelled if guilty of this

im not talking about doing it in an empty gym ,i mean the turds who do it when the gym is busy and squat racks are limited

That's OK

If there are five squat racks available, and the rack they are using is the only one that is being used, is this still a bad thing?

If there are other squat racks available and noone is waiting then using one for curls or whatever is fine IMO. I am not going to contribute anything else to this thread because after being in different gyms since 1988 I have seen and heard it all, which is why most days I just lower my baseball cap and turn up my ipod and get busy, I try to get in the zone and don't pay attention to what ever else is going on, only focusing on what I need to do and rocking out while doing it. :cool:

nobody should be allowed occupy a squat rack for 60minutes "doing their guns"

if i owned a gym it would be in the T+C that memeber ship would be cancelled if guilty of this

im not talking about doing it in an empty gym ,i mean the turds who do it when the gym is busy and squat racks are limited

im with you..we have only 3 racks. this happens all the time. what makes it worse is 2 or 3 guys may train together and 1 will use another rack instead of working together taking turns using 1 rack. we made a sign on one of the racks that says squats only lol. also guys that will stare with the hater looks.(the peewee herman) type. if i make eye contact with anyone i smile or nod my head and they look the other way this pisses me off especially if they been watching you like a hawk BUT like thor said ipod up hat down and pound baby pound .

working out in front of the fuc#ing dumbell rack so no one else can either put shit back or get anything ....

I'm probably guilty of leaving sweat on the bench...

Anyway I usually just put my headphones on and block everything else out but here are some things that are annoying at times-

One person occupying way too many things (like two power racks and a bench)
People "resting" on equipment for 10 minutes between sets
Smaller guys who try to stare me down to be tough
People who don't wear deoderant
Guys who talk to me about the economy when I'm trying to work out (I made the mistake of letting it slip that im an economics major and apparently word spread like wildfire and all these old guys won't stop pestering me for predictions) I know, it seems odd.

9T

how funny

that different people all over the country do the same stupid things in every Gym......yes, many of these are annonying............

The one that gets me, is when I come in early in the morning, and someone has left every plate they can grab on all the bars......

I feel that if you can lift that much.....then also lift them to put back where they belong.....now tha'ts impressive:)

this scrwany litle kid asked me to spot him on some ez bar curls, like hes really gona get somewhere any time soon with the spot, he wasted my time there but was trying to be nice, i dont even ask for a spot anymorre on anything and half the time they dont know how to spot, there either helping too much to soon or when your not going anywhere they just watch you struggle

In a middle of a working set, abrutly interupted and ask by a older gentlemen (clearly a gym newbie) if I'm using a piece of equipment which I'm standing by. At the point in time I really wanted to take the weight and throw it at him, but I kept my composure. Its was nice of him to ask, but not during my set.

i have a membership at planet fitness, so....... that freaking lunk alarm makes me wanna scream

i have a membership at planet fitness, so....... that freaking lunk alarm makes me wanna scream

LOL...I don't know how you do it. Must be one of the most ridiculous things I ever seen a gym implement. Dangerous too. Can you imagine doing a heavy squats, bench or heavy over head press and that alarm go off...accident waiting to happen.

The only thing that iratates me is when someone thinks he has to go look at the mirrior after every set of every exercise.
If its someone training for a show I can understand that, but when joe blow over doing leg presses gets done with his set then walks over to flex his damn arms its anoying, especialy when he wasnt even working the body part he is now flexing.

p.s, if this is you in the gym, you look the same as you did 10 minutes ago when you were flexing then also : )

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131