over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lean Beef Amino's

Pumped1

Registered
well i thought i would give this stuff a try, i have heard nothing but good things...
My question is, how is this stuff made? i just stated using the liquid stuff from TP..
Any ideas on the processing procedures ?

thanks guys

THAT WOULD BE A QUESTION FOR PHILL, OR DOGCRAPP.
BUT I THINK ITS CALSIFIED INFORMATION IF THEY TELL YOU THEY WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU.:D

I love LBA's, I buy so much of this stuff I wish they would just sponsor me.....lol all kidding a side. I just tried there lemonade and mix it with some gatorade and wala.........friut drink on the rocks for my workout......

My favorite is the chocolate!:D

Im about to buy some also since I started training with Phil. Are the results that noticeable when changes from shakes to LBA's?

Im about to buy some also since I started training with Phil. Are the results that noticeable when changes from shakes to LBA's?

I switched from shakes to LBA's back in April. I was taking 2-3 shakes a day, now 3-4 1/3 cup servings per day. I was 240 then, 218 now. BF% I wouldn't even want to know then, closing in on 10% now. Strength is higher, no bloat, and much more convenient.

I have to say I was skeptical of LBA's when I started reading about them, I've been around a long time and learned that a lot of OTC stuff is hype. I am now a believer in LBA's.

you know what it just hit me thats when i got the leanest. was when i was useing them. but money got a little tight and i dropped um for a while. but they are very good. i kept my shakes but sipped them all day.ill be reordering.

Last edited:
Here's a link bro, you could search LeanBeefAmoino's aswell.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
you know what it just hit me thats when i got the leanest. was when i was useing them. but money got a little tight and i dropped um for a while. but they are very good. i kept my shakes but sipped them all day.ill be reordering.

A lot of people talk about the expense but it seems like when I started LBA's the money is a lil cheaper because I dont need as many grams of LBA's as I did the protein powder.

Good advice

These LBAs are NITROGEN RETAINERS.......use them between each meal to help absorbtion of other protein sources during your meals ( whey, egg, meat, etc..)..LBA make a huge difference....I am glad TP makes the best......just an awesome product......I am glad you guys enjoy them as much as I do.

well i thought i would give this stuff a try, i have heard nothing but good things...
My question is, how is this stuff made? i just stated using the liquid stuff from TP..
Any ideas on the processing procedures ?

thanks guys

I am kind of not understanding the question....

Do you want to know whats in it? glycerol, hydrolyzed beef collagen, purified water, very small (miniscule) amount of flavor sweetener.

Or how it is made? Takes 2 guys in our clean room (gloves, smocks, mask) huge dispensing machine with a stainless steel variable mixer that is the key (wont go into even solution if you don't mix it right)....automated nozzle.....but unlike our other products I have to have one guy put those caps on those bottles because the caps are so small an automated capping machine wont do it, while the other guy watches over all the particulars of the mixing process.

We make these for Phil and with Phil's input I think he has a very large surprise coming shortly for people regarding the LBA's that is going to make everyone very happy.

This was kind of interesting...the subjects had higher nitrogen retention than they did with whey protein.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19465192

My big question is this out of my own curiousity. There is a wealth of information lauding collagen hydro's effects on osteo arthritis and joint problems....and I would like to hear from anyone who has had joint problems and has used LBA's extensively if your symptoms were relieved?

Last edited:
i looked up all the ingredients , thanks guys..:D

i went with the vanilla, anyone want to share there favorite ways of putting this stuff down?

I am kind of not understanding the question....

Do you want to know whats in it? glycerol, hydrolyzed beef collagen, purified water, very small (miniscule) amount of flavor sweetener.

Or how it is made? Takes 2 guys in our clean room (gloves, smocks, mask) huge dispensing machine with a stainless steel variable mixer that is the key (wont go into even solution if you don't mix it right)....automated nozzle.....but unlike our other products I have to have one guy put those caps on those bottles because the caps are so small an automated capping machine wont do it, while the other guy watches over all the particulars of the mixing process.

We make these for Phil and with Phil's input I think he has a very large surprise coming shortly for people regarding the LBA's that is going to make everyone very happy.

Now that has me curious......Make me surprised and send some my way to,hahaha.

As for those that query the cost...I did to, but as its taken as a meal between food meals i worked it out that its actually cheaper than a food meal that i have, and i have a fair few spoonfuls at a time between meals....:)

I added to my post up above down the bottom i case anyone missed it....I am really curious of hearing anyone rethink their joint problems after extensive use of LBA's.....sometimes peoples joints just get better and they just chalk it up to happenstance.....but maybe this will make people think "wow i was using the LBA's during that time and I feel so much better".....Im really curious of this effect

I Know that you take them in between food meals, but are they filling or does it leave you hungry?

I am satisfied with both the product and its origins.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws