over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

By request i am bring it back...GET REAL MASS WITH MY OFFSEASON DIET

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
I have been getting several request about my former mass gain diet i used to do when i was starting in bodybuilding, when nyou are young your body works very fast and you dont hold as much fat, that was my case, so i used to go up to 270 and then go down to 220, my idol was Dorian Yates and if he was doing it i was as well.... I still have the opinion that if some one want to step to the heavys he has to go high in calories, and then worry about get lean like in the old days several pros used to do, like dorian, lee priest, etc, and some amateurs and pros still does.

Here is the original Post.....enjoy it and please dont kill me, just take what you thing is usefull for you and if think nothing is usefull on this diet and you cant adjust it for your needs so PLEASE DONT KILL ME LIKE YOU USE TO DO HERE...I am just answering to request of some good fellas Pms beacuse the original thread is no longer active or somewthing....

This is a diet to gain 40 to 50 pounds of body weight in 3 months for a 220 pounds client about 9 to 10 % bf. You can go up to 260 lbs. with 14%
Doesnt matters the fat you get , we work on low down the body fat latter. Ask Dorian, Sombaty or Lee Priest , how they gain size!!!!!!!!!

OFF-SEASON DIET

·30 minutes before first meal : 6000 mg. BCAA, 10 gr. glutamine, 10 gr. creatine.
1.- 14 Egg whites 2 yolks, 2 cups of Oatmeal (no cooked)
1 banana, 3 toasted bread, 100 gr. of jelly,
omega–3 2000 mg., 2 gr. of C vit, 1000 iu. E vit

2.- 2 cups of Weight Gainer (1.200 calories)

3.- After workout:
100 gr .maltodextrin, 2cups Whey Protein,
10 gr. Glutamine, 10 gr. creatine, 6000 mg BCAA.

4.- 300 gr. of chicken breast, 600 gr. of rice.

5.- 125 gr. pasta (no cooked)
300 gr. of lean meat, 2 gr. vit C, 2000 mg omega-3

6.- 300 gr. of lean meat
500 gr of baked potato, 1 cap Soy Lecytine, E vitamin.

7.- 1 ½ cup of dry oatmeal
10 eggs whites, 1 yolk, 50 gr. of turkey ham
Calcium 1 gr., 5 mcg zinc, 6000 mg. BCAA, omega-3 2000 mg.
10 gr. of glutamine

8.- 2 cups of Weight Gainer

% of Calories aprox: Protein: 27% ( 500 gr.),
Carbs: 56% (850 gr.), Fats: 16% (120gr.)
Total Calories aprox: 6.480 cals. a day.

3 times a week eat 3 Big Mac, Large Pizza, Ice Cream plus the diet to get 10.000 cals. a day.

Health Plus Colum Cleanse once a day.

I designed this diet long time a go when i went to train with Mike Mentzer at the Venice Golds Gym back 1994, we were talking how Dorian was eating and he teach me a lot about off season nutrition, he wasnt a believer in supplements but i put them in my diet and it worked.

I use this diet with some of my pupils that needs to jump to the next class or when they need to increase their weight to get in the top of their weight class.

In my case i did it several times and after i started with Victor Munoz (Victor Martinez trainer), he told me "Heinz, you already did your work, you are thick and big but you look like a football player, so from today we are going to reshape your body and just add solid mass pound per pound and stay lean the whole year....You did great but say good bye to your off seasons!!!

The best way and the faster way to get big is like this IN MY OPINION, then you think in get lean.

I love Heinz posts...thats alotta food

Last edited:
its good to see you back BigHeinz! i gained 3 lbs. just from reading this.:D

It looks good except for choosing lean meat instead of the tastier fatty meats like fatty cuts of beef, lamb and salmon. And why use egg whites instead of all whole eggs? I'd up the fat intake, more test more strength, but it looks good on paper.

This diet is gold big H! Thanks a lot. If I posted my current bulk diet could you critique it?

It looks good except for choosing lean meat instead of the tastier fatty meats like fatty cuts of beef, lamb and salmon. And why use egg whites instead of all whole eggs? I'd up the fat intake, more test more strength, but it looks good on paper.

Looks good for real life. Heinz choices are healthier.

Thanks for that information. I enjoy reading post like these that you guys make.

I am 100% positive I would shit my pants if I took 20 grams of creatine a day. I do not stomach it too well. Anything over 5 and I'm take my chances.

Wow I think if more ate this much (when needed) they wouldn't have to do such large amounts of aa's.

Great post. Question is how much $$would i need for off season:)

Looks good for real life. Heinz choices are healthier.

You, sir, are wrong. Have a little chat with mountaindog if you don't believe me.

My blood is perfect. I eat large amounts of grass fed fat.

You, sir, are wrong. Have a little chat with mountaindog if you don't believe me.

Sure my friend. More egg yolks, ok. Can you explain the science behind that? Or is Mountaindog the only one?

Last edited:

What is grass fed fat? Does that not contain high cholesterol? You must be young and are not concerned with your heart health right?

Grass fed fat....mmmm thats interesting. Cows and sheep eat grass, so their fat must be healthy:rolleyes:

What is grass fed fat? Does that not contain high cholesterol? You must be young and are not concerned with your heart health right?

Grass fed fat....mmmm thats interesting. Cows and sheep eat grass, so their fat must be healthy:rolleyes:

Sure my friend. More egg yolks, ok. Can you explain the science behind that? Or is Mountaindog the only one?

You two can educate your own selves.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...n-dog-diet-guiding-principles.html#post674594

I'm not young. And I keep my fat at over 40% of my calories. Is that a bad thing?:D:D:D:D

I'm not young. And I keep my fat at over 40% of my calories. Is that a bad thing?:D:D:D:D

aaaa but you do the keto thing:D and im sure you have nuts, olive oil and other form of good fats to go with it. But it makes me laugh when I see people eating lots of lamb chops and spare ribs and thinking it's healthy because the sheep ate grass:confused: oh well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131