over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP & YELLOW HAZE

loomster2000

Newbies
I'm doing the Palumbo diet (low carb). I'm trying to get into the single digits of bf % this summer. I have some DNP that I'd like to run @ 500mg/day and also Yellow Haze. Since DNP and Yellow Haze seem to work on two different mechanisms, do you think it would be okay to take these together?

Also, is just 1 cap/day of Yellow Haze (as the bottle specifies) the maximum daily amount that should be taken, or can a higher dose elicit a better effect?

Wow- Don't kill yourself is all I have to say. I would never touch DNP! But that's just me. And yes, 1 cap a day is max. Take it right away in the morning with an asprin :)

I will not speak on DNP as I am not an expert. On the other hand I feel safe taking 2 caps/day of yellow haze.

I've never used YellowHaze and I'm unfamiliar with it.

In my humble opinion, DNP = Wonderdrug. Nothing burns fat like DNP.

Before you use it, you need to do your research. A low-carb diet while on DNP isn't going to work. You will have ZERO Energy, and risk going hypoglycemic.

Much more effective to carb deplete 3 days before DNP and then stay carb un-restricted through your DNP cycle. You WILL get carb cravings very bad while on DNP, and hungry too!

Your body simply isn't going to store any carbs as fat while on DNP.

Please search out the stuff posted here on DNP as there is alot of information. DNP is not a toy... its not ECA... Its not Clen... Its much less forgiving and less enjoyable. Stay hydrated and replenish your electrolyes.

Get ready to sweat!

Yellow Haze is like an ECA stack, right? If so, it goes great with DNP and prevents the energy crash you often get on DNP.

Before you use it, you need to do your research. A low-carb diet while on DNP isn't going to work. You will have ZERO Energy, and risk going hypoglycemic.

Much more effective to carb deplete 3 days before DNP and then stay carb un-restricted through your DNP cycle. You WILL get carb cravings very bad while on DNP, and hungry too!

Please search out the stuff posted here on DNP as there is alot of information. DNP is not a toy... its not ECA... Its not Clen... Its much less forgiving and less enjoyable. Stay hydrated and replenish your electrolyes.

Get ready to sweat!

x 2 Do your research,DNP is good fat burner but is dangerous! Low-carb diet not good idea!

I've done a pretty good bit of board research on DNP. As far as the issue of carbs and DNP, I've seen it go both ways. Some say that you need carbs to help DNP ignite a hotter fire; however, others (such as Conciliator) says it makes no difference. I'm still open to hear what others say and why.

I've done a pretty good bit of board research on DNP. As far as the issue of carbs and DNP, I've seen it go both ways. Some say that you need carbs to help DNP ignite a hotter fire; however, others (such as Conciliator) says it makes no difference. I'm still open to hear what others say and why.

I would always defer to Conciliator's knowledge on the topic.
Low-carb will be more tolerable, temperature-wise, but still effective. Higher carbs will be very uncomfortable with all the heat, but have the same effectiveness. The real downside to low-carbing it on DNP is that you might get crazy cravings for sugar/carb foods. If you give in and binge, you may find that the dose you previously thought was tolerable is now excessive. So be very conservative with the dose if you go this route.

I would always defer to Conciliator's knowledge on the topic.
Low-carb will be more tolerable, temperature-wise, but still effective. Higher carbs will be very uncomfortable with all the heat, but have the same effectiveness. The real downside to low-carbing it on DNP is that you might get crazy cravings for sugar/carb foods. If you give in and binge, you may find that the dose you previously thought was tolerable is now excessive. So be very conservative with the dose if you go this route.

Carbs will make you feel HOT! However, I still felt much better after taking carbs, than feeling like I was going to pass out from being hypoglycemic... I feel lousy with low blood sugar-- light headed, lack of focus, unable to concentrate, and general malaize. Something to consider, especially if you have to function for the 10-14 days you're using DNP.

I'm doing the Palumbo diet (low carb). I'm trying to get into the single digits of bf % this summer. I have some DNP that I'd like to run @ 500mg/day and also Yellow Haze. Since DNP and Yellow Haze seem to work on two different mechanisms, do you think it would be okay to take these together?

Also, is just 1 cap/day of Yellow Haze (as the bottle specifies) the maximum daily amount that should be taken, or can a higher dose elicit a better effect?

I would start lower with the DNP. I generally never have to go over 200mg to get great results. Just FYI.

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP), C6H4N2O5, is a cellular metabolic poison. It uncouples oxidative phosphorylation by carrying protons across the mitochondrial membrane, leading to a rapid consumption of energy without generation of ATP.

DNP was used extensively in diet pills from 1933 to 1938 after Cutting and Tainter at Stanford University made their first report on the drug's ability to greatly increase metabolic rate.[1][2] After only its first year on the market Tainter estimated that probably at least 100,000 persons had been treated with DNP in the United States, in addition to many others abroad.[3] DNP acts as a protonophore, allowing protons to leak across the inner mitochondrial membrane and thus bypass ATP synthase. This makes ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. The inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that's taken. As the dose increases and energy production is made more inefficient, metabolic rate increases (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and meet energy demands. DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The production or "phosphorylation" of ATP by ATP synthase gets disconnected or "uncoupled" from oxidation. Interestingly, the factor that limits ever-increasing doses of DNP is not a lack of ATP energy production, but rather an excessive rise in body temperature due to the heat produced during uncoupling. Accordingly, DNP overdose will cause fatal hyperthermia. In light of this, it's advised that the dose be slowly titrated according to personal tolerance, which varies greatly.[4] Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 20–50 mg/kg in humans can be lethal.[5] Concerns about dangerous side-effects and rapidly developing cataracts resulted in DNP being discontinued in the United States by the end of 1938. DNP, however, continues to be used by some bodybuilders and athletes to rapidly lose body fat. Fatal overdoses are rare, but are still reported on occasion. These include cases of accidental exposure[6], suicide[5][7], and excessive intentional exposure.[7][8][9]
There is limited and conflicting data on the pharmacokinetics of DNP in humans. The EPA states that "Data on the elimination kinetics of the dinitrophenols or their metabolic products in humans were not found."[10] The ATSDR's Toxicological Profile for Dinitrophenols also states that "No studies were located regarding distribution in humans after oral exposure to 2,4-DNP. Limited information is available regarding distribution in animals after oral exposure to 2,4-DNP." However, they do state that "Elimination from the body appears to be rapid, except possibly in cases of compromised liver function."[11] This coincides with a review in the NEJM on the biological actions of dinitrophenol, which stated that "Judging from the metabolic response, DNP appears to be eliminated entirely in three or four days; in the presence of liver or kidney damage it is possible that the drug will be retained over a longer period."[12] Oddly, more recent papers give an array of possible half-lives, ranging from 3 hours[13], to 5–14 days.[5] Other recent papers maintain that the half-life in humans is unknown.[7]
Although further investigation is needed, dinitrophenol-induced hyperthermia has been successfully resolved with dantrolene administration.[14] "Dinitrophenol uncouples oxidative phosphorylation, causes release of calcium from mitochondrial stores and prevents calcium re-uptake. This leads to free intracellular calcium and causes muscle contraction and hyperthermia. Dantrolene inhibits calcium release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum which reduces intracellular calcium. The resulting muscle relaxation allows heat dissipation. There is little risk to dantrolene administration. Since dantrolene may be effective in reducing hyperthermia caused by agents that inhibit oxidative phosphorylation, early administration may improve outcome."[15]
While DNP itself is considered by many to be too risky for human use, its mechanism of action remains under investigation as a potential approach for treating obesity.[16] Currently, research is being conducted on uncoupling proteins naturally found in humans.

well i am on day 15 of dnp, I will tell you this, 500mgs a day, is wishful thinking, u better b careful. I weigh 300 pounds and 400 mgs felt like i was going to die!! so be very very VERY careful

Get ready to sweat!

Agreed,,,when it comes to burning fat,,DNP ranks at the top.
I dont think you will need any additional fat burners if
your using DNP.

well i am on day 15 of dnp, I will tell you this, 500mgs a day, is wishful thinking, u better b careful. I weigh 300 pounds and 400 mgs felt like i was going to die!! so be very very VERY careful

Could this be more related to the amount of carbs you were taking in rather than the amount of DNP you were taking? As was stated before, the more carbs you ingest while on DNP, the hotter you feel. So if you were on a low-carb diet, you might not feel as hot on 400mg/day as taking the same dose along with a good amount of carbs.

It seems like the heat issue is related to both the amount of carbs and the DNP dosage.

DNP works wonders for a lot of people, but everyones chemistry is different. It may work fine once,twice and many other times, but it also may kill you the first or next time. DNP is like playing Russian Roulette.

DNP works wonders for a lot of people, but everyones chemistry is different. It may work fine once,twice and many other times, but it also may kill you the first or next time. DNP is like playing Russian Roulette.

I guess you guys are talking about crystal. I used powder and felt nothing except insane carb cravings below 600mg. Only slightly uncomfortable at 800mg. Wouldve went to a gram but I spent so much time being paranoid and ramping up that I didn't get the chance. But better safe than sorry I guess. Honestly 800mg was not much more uncomfortable that 1g of tren w/ eca stack for me. IMO you just shouldn't be stupid and do cardio and try to train balls to the wall. I just lifted light and basically went through the motions half assed and the weight flew off. Came off and my muscles blew right back up, strength came back in like a week... From most of what Ive read its the fat guys that get greedy and the guys who are paranoid about strength and lbm loss that have a tough time.

I think its just accurate dosing that you need to worry about.

edit: and f*** i'd appreciate a pm if anyone knows anyone carrying dnp now besides ip(dont ship to me)

Last edited:

Are you kidding me?

I guess you guys are talking about crystal. I used powder and felt nothing except insane carb cravings below 600mg. Only slightly uncomfortable at 800mg. Wouldve went to a gram but I spent so much time being paranoid and ramping up that I didn't get the chance. But better safe than sorry I guess. Honestly 800mg was not much more uncomfortable that 1g of tren w/ eca stack for me. IMO you just shouldn't be stupid and do cardio and try to train balls to the wall. I just lifted light and basically went through the motions half assed and the weight flew off. Came off and my muscles blew right back up, strength came back in like a week... From most of what Ive read its the fat guys that get greedy and the guys who are paranoid about strength and lbm loss that have a tough time.

edit: and f*** i'd appreciate a pm if anyone knows anyone carrying dnp now besides ip(dont ship to me)
800mg of powder? Your dnp was under dosed bro sorry. powder DNP is 33% stronger than an equivalent
amount of crystal DNP. You have a bad source!

Last edited:

I've used powder as well. 800mg would definitely be uncomfortable...but I can say 600mg was quite unpleasant but not unbearable. Its funny that you should compare it to doing Tren....

In my journal that I kept through my first DNP cycle, I mentioned around day 7 that it reminded me ALOT of my first cycle of Tren... The crazy dreams, the night sweats, the lack of cardio endurance, etc... also 100% with you on the carb cravings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws