over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose DNP cycle

getbig235

Registered
first off let me say i have used dnp in the past from 200 to 800 over 8 days i have to say it was terrible. i did do a few things wrong one i didnt keep cal down just eat what i wanted and due to high dose of dnp i could not work out past the third day.

so here is the plan this time.

1 keep cal down to 2000 per day
2 low carb for five days and start the dnp on the weekend during my carb up. im one the anabolic diet and it works great. i am at a 7% my comp isnt till july 31st but vegas is in 4 weeks.so i want to be a flat 6% if not lower.
3 keep super hydrated 2 gallons per day and glycerol.
4 first 3 days 200 mgs dnp then 400, mgs per day for 7 more days.
5 antioxidants 2 to 3 times per day and a multi.

so my question is for people who have done dnp this way. what were your results and any ratios of micros that worked best.

current body weight is 210 when carb up 205 when depleted. height 5' 7" bf is 7%. contest weight i would like to hit is in the 190s.
oh and im of course on anabolics.

thanks for any help you can give on this...

I use dnp only in short spurts, 200-300mg a day for 5-10days and I can loose about 10lbs of fat. I love dnp, I think its safer than any stimulant.what I found out about dnp, is it works best when you eat 2 solid big meals a day and fast inbetween. Don't know why but it works beeter like that for me.

I liked DNP as well. Couldnt take more than 400mg a day! Sweated my ass off, had to sleep on towels cuz of the night sweats, if i could sleep. Made workouts a chore to say the least.But got good results and leaned up nicely for summer time.Lost about 15 lbs in 2 weeks, but felt like shit! I ate 3 meals per day with 3 protein shakes in between throughout the day, kept cals and carbs low and ate a ton of protein. I will prob try a lower dose next round as well.

Not to hijack here but when you guys run DNP, what do you do for cardio? In my job, I'm basically on my feet all day around lumber yards, always driving around looking at jobs etc. Nothing overly physical but active. Would I even bother with cardio?

I have always heard how bad DNP is but then many guys run it low in two week incriments without much difficulty.

Not to hijack here but when you guys run DNP, what do you do for cardio? In my job, I'm basically on my feet all day around lumber yards, always driving around looking at jobs etc. Nothing overly physical but active. Would I even bother with cardio?

I have always heard how bad DNP is but then many guys run it low in two week incriments without much difficulty.

No need for cardio beings you feel like you're jogging all day anyways, To me its not needed, but, if you do, walk, I wouldn't bother running. It's safe at low dose and high dose, You just have to know how far you can go. I've ran high dose and low dose, I get the best results with 400mg for 10 days while watching carbs. Run it with some test and tren, you'll be amazed what you see 10 days after the cycle. I also find it safer and many times more effective than any stim you've ever seen. A lot of people will bash dnp, Most of them have never touched it themselves.

Yeah, I do no cardio while on DNP and I still have amazing results. I do walk everyday with the dogs and that is tough esp. in summer.

I have done a lot of reading on DNP the past couple years and have tried it anywhere from 7-20days varying from doses of 400-1000mg a day.

I perfer low dose long term cycles to short term blitz cycles. you feel hardly any side effects from the low dose and are able to continue your workouts at about 80%, plus the fat still melts away. I just started another go of dnp about 3 days ago gonna try running this at 200-400mg a day for 30 days.

as far as diet low carb diet is extremely important while on dnp just got to resist the major sugar cravings you get

Running Test/Tren/Mast right now and have some DNP on the way for the end of the cycle. Super excited to see what this stuff can do for me. First time users should always start at 200 IMO as a cetain percentage of users will experience allergic reactions to DNP, i.e., skin rashes. Better to start low to see how your body handles it. I think personally I'll cap out at 400mg because from the research I've done anything higher is living hell for the duration of the cycle.

I have done a lot of reading on DNP the past couple years and have tried it anywhere from 7-20days varying from doses of 400-1000mg a day.

I perfer low dose long term cycles to short term blitz cycles. you feel hardly any side effects from the low dose and are able to continue your workouts at about 80%, plus the fat still melts away. I just started another go of dnp about 3 days ago gonna try running this at 200-400mg a day for 30 days.

as far as diet low carb diet is extremely important while on dnp just got to resist the major sugar cravings you get

Why would you low carb the diet? I've always done better with high carbs and getting higher body temps.

Is it 200mg of Crystaline DNP or Powder. I know one supplier on the boards sells a pre made baggie of DNP that has all the goodies in it. I wonder if that's worth a try.

Why would you low carb the diet? I've always done better with high carbs and getting higher body temps.
I read and always thought the DNP burns through carbohydrates before it starts using fat for energy... so by low carb diet its burning more fat as glycogen levels are already low

Running Test/Tren/Mast right now and have some DNP on the way for the end of the cycle. Super excited to see what this stuff can do for me. First time users should always start at 200 IMO as a cetain percentage of users will experience allergic reactions to DNP, i.e., skin rashes. Better to start low to see how your body handles it. I think personally I'll cap out at 400mg because from the research I've done anything higher is living hell for the duration of the cycle.

Run it at 200 for the last 20 days or 400 for the last 10. You will be amazed. Going over 400 all depends on the person, Though I wouldn't recomend going over that for your first run.

Is it 200mg of Crystaline DNP or Powder. I know one supplier on the boards sells a pre made baggie of DNP that has all the goodies in it. I wonder if that's worth a try.

IDK who you're talking about, I've ran the bags IP had a few years back, They were good but I would go for something in a cap if I have the choice.

First time I tried it I got allergic reactions.........since then I just take benadryl for a couple day before I start a cycle of DNP and no itching, rashes etc.etc..........I dont even need the benadryl once the DNP is in my system....

No need for cardio beings you feel like you're jogging all day anyways, To me its not needed, but, if you do, walk, I wouldn't bother running. It's safe at low dose and high dose, You just have to know how far you can go. I've ran high dose and low dose, I get the best results with 400mg for 10 days while watching carbs. Run it with some test and tren, you'll be amazed what you see 10 days after the cycle. I also find it safer and many times more effective than any stim you've ever seen. A lot of people will bash dnp, Most of them have never touched it themselves.

So you think its ok to run it with Test and Tren????
I have always done my DNP while off cycle........I would like to try it on cycle for once.......

So you think its ok to run it with Test and Tren????
I have always done my DNP while off cycle........I would like to try it on cycle for once.......
I know its ok, I've ran it on cycle many times. My weight loss isn't as drastic as off cycle but I know for a fact I don't lose an ounce of muscle running it on cycle. I can't say the same for off cycle though. I notice a loss in strength when I've ran it off cycle but on cycle I seem to be a bit stronger not much if any but def. not weaker.

Last edited:
Got my syntrop DNP..had a question.

Were you to run it in the middle of a cycle, burn some shit off, and then continue the cycle, what kind of effects would it have on your strength? I'm doing a very very lean bulk, my carbs are 100g a day, fat 80, protein 300g. Only reason I ask is because it's summer (i want my abs back) and if I could keep my bulk going and drop the fat off real fast without fucking my strength gains up too bad that would be sweet.

Got my syntrop DNP..had a question.

Were you to run it in the middle of a cycle, burn some shit off, and then continue the cycle, what kind of effects would it have on your strength? I'm doing a very very lean bulk, my carbs are 100g a day, fat 80, protein 300g. Only reason I ask is because it's summer (i want my abs back) and if I could keep my bulk going and drop the fat off real fast without fucking my strength gains up too bad that would be sweet.

I never try to lift to heavy on DNP. You stay tired most of the time. I always work out, but I do alot of high reps, drop sets, etc. My strength usually goes down and I always do DNP with some type of low dose gear.

I never try to lift to heavy on DNP. You stay tired most of the time. I always work out, but I do alot of high reps, drop sets, etc. My strength usually goes down and I always do DNP with some type of low dose gear.

I was curious how long it takes to return. When I ran 100mcg of T3, I was also on Test/NPP at the time, after 3-4 weeks I had dropped about 12 lbs but all my lifts went down literally 20lbs and it took me about 3-4 weeks after stopping the T3 to get them back. Was wondering if there was similar strength loss associated with using DNP.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws