over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 with your cheat meals?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
So a lot of us use ala, vanadyl, metaformin,etc.. with cheat meals. To balance insulin sensativeity.

Doesnt T3 act instantly. Say you know the day your gonna have a few cheat meals or one big one. Couldnt one pop maybe 50mcg t3 that morning and your metabolism would be much higher that day, in turn burning off excess fat from the cheat meal?

So a lot of us use ala, vanadyl, metaformin,etc.. with cheat meals. To balance insulin sensativeity.

Doesnt T3 act instantly. Say you know the day your gonna have a few cheat meals or one big one. Couldnt one pop maybe 50mcg t3 that morning and your metabolism would be much higher that day, in turn burning off excess fat from the cheat meal?

I beleive T3, while it has a relatively short half life, will take a while to build your Free T3 levels up to a point where you would be burning up calories. I don't think your approach would be effective but I'm relying on my own opinion, based on superficial knowledge; and, knowing full well that I'm about as qualified to give medical advice as I am to fly the Space Shuttle. You can always try it but if your diet is dialed in well, I don't think a cheat meal, day or even a week is going to put a dent in you (unless your prepping for a show or something).

Let me ask you this........

I'm not trying to come off harsh in what I'm going to say but this is what I gather from your post.

What is the point of having a cheat meal? To give yourself a break from an otherwise clean diet. Now with that being said, a cheat meal every now and then during a course of clean eating is not going to kill you and surely doesnt warrant the use of T3 to make sure you metabolize what you just ate. So it almost sounds like you want to use T3 as a crutch to eat crappy.

I'd welcome the cheat meal as it should help you as a good way to refeed glycogen stores and stoke the metabolism unless I was too high in bodyfat to begin with so cheat meals wouldn't be an option at that point. Just my opinion.

Honestly

If thats your way of thinking, why not use clen the RIGHT way, then add in t-3 when you go hypothyroid from the clen?....then have refeeds as needed

If thats your way of thinking, why not use clen the RIGHT way, then add in t-3 when you go hypothyroid from the clen?....then have refeeds as needed

That would be something but not everyone knows the RIGHT way to use CLEN...

i thought that re-feeding was supposed to be used to keep your thyroid hormones from getting too low, so why use t3 if the objective of the cheat meal is to bring t3/t4 levels back up?

Is the whole receptor downgrade with clen not true and the real reason people see diminished to non existent results due to the decrease in thyroid?

Hypothyroid from clen? This is news to me. I've had bloodwork done at least 4x while on clen and my thyroid never changed at all.

Let me ask you this........

I'm not trying to come off harsh in what I'm going to say but this is what I gather from your post.

What is the point of having a cheat meal? To give yourself a break from an otherwise clean diet. Now with that being said, a cheat meal every now and then during a course of clean eating is not going to kill you and surely doesnt warrant the use of T3 to make sure you metabolize what you just ate. So it almost sounds like you want to use T3 as a crutch to eat crappy.

I'd welcome the cheat meal as it should help you as a good way to refeed glycogen stores and stoke the metabolism unless I was too high in bodyfat to begin with so cheat meals wouldn't be an option at that point. Just my opinion.

I can see your point. For me when dieting if I have a pizza and some ice cream once per week I look much better the next few days> Now if I cheat again within a few days I look 10x worse. I guess its just a mental thing to try and take advantage of lower insulin levels by using glucophage,ala and vanadly b/c there is never a need for insulin spike that high(pizza/ice cream) I just figured maybe I could get away with adding a maybe another 1000cals to that cheat meal and counteracting it with t3 lol

I can see your point. For me when dieting if I have a pizza and some ice cream once per week I look much better the next few days> Now if I cheat again within a few days I look 10x worse. I guess its just a mental thing to try and take advantage of lower insulin levels by using glucophage,ala and vanadly b/c there is never a need for insulin spike that high(pizza/ice cream) I just figured maybe I could get away with adding a maybe another 1000cals to that cheat meal and counteracting it with t3 lol

t3 generally takes 24 hours to start working.. at least thats what I've read. Just that it's actions are triggered and not direct aka immediate

Could you elaborate on that?

Do a search here. There are several good threads from reputable people on this board regarding proper, effective use of clen/t3.

You speak of it right here........so how can this be news to you that your thyroid is fine??

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...scle-forum/59468-bloodwork-weird-results.html

Ohhh yah i forgot about that. I was happy b/c it was on the higher end. You said "hypothyroidism" right? Meaning low thyroid. My my tsh,t4 and free thyroxine were all good. Just T3 uptake was 2points higher than normal. Im presuming since my tsh is good and t3 is high its due to an increased conversion of T4 to T3 from GH. But you said clen can make you hypothyroid, im the opposite.

Well, not necessarily

Ohhh yah i forgot about that. I was happy b/c it was on the higher end. You said "hypothyroidism" right? Meaning low thyroid. My my tsh,t4 and free thyroxine were all good. Just T3 uptake was 2points higher than normal. Im presuming since my tsh is good and t3 is high its due to an increased conversion of T4 to T3 from GH. But you said clen can make you hypothyroid, im the opposite.

The high T3 Uptake happens in secondary hypoTs before complete thyroid failure. Your body is trying to save itself at the expense of cognitive function which T4 covers. T3 is needed for metabolism, temperature regulation and all the physical functions in your body. So when your T3 levels drop below (X AMOUNT) for you for instance, it causes the conversion process to kick into over drive. Another source for the high T4 to T3 conversion.. Be careful with your supplements, especially ones with potassium iodine in them or another iodine source. Too much iodine causes an increase in the conversion conversion.

Bad idea. Establishing stable blood levels is key to any drug. A one time dose is pointless

The high T3 Uptake happens in secondary hypoTs before complete thyroid failure. Your body is trying to save itself at the expense of cognitive function which T4 covers. T3 is needed for metabolism, temperature regulation and all the physical functions in your body. So when your T3 levels drop below (X AMOUNT) for you for instance, it causes the conversion process to kick into over drive. Another source for the high T4 to T3 conversion.. Be careful with your supplements, especially ones with potassium iodine in them or another iodine source. Too much iodine causes an increase in the conversion conversion.

hmmmm maybe i'll get another thyroid test to see where im at. I do take 250mcg kelp every night.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131