over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RON PAUL 2012

Snooze

Registered
I know we dont talk politics here but last election this board came out and endorsed Ron Paul.
Our freedoms and liberties are still being taking away from us and now Obama illegally got involved in Lybia showing us "change" and "Hope" is nothing but bullshit.
Government doesnt have the right to tell grown men what to put in their bodies and treat us like criminals. Its in our best interest to get behind real change and I hope to see this board and its members back Dr Ron Paul for President in 2012.

I know we dont talk politics here but last election this board came out and endorsed Ron Paul.
Our freedoms and liberties are still being taking away from us and now Obama illegally got involved in Lybia showing us "change" and "Hope" is nothing but bullshit.
Government doesnt have the right to tell grown men what to put in their bodies and treat us like criminals. Its in our best interest to get behind real change and I hope to see this board and its members back Dr Ron Paul for President in 2012.

I wish I actually believed that we had a free and fair elections in the USA, and that the people could actually elect someone that wasnt pre approved by the globalist super elites that truly control our country.

America doesn't "elect" its president...the president is hand picked...it only appears he/she is elected. And if the "election does not go as planned The winner is either physically eliminated (Kennedy) or politically eliminated (Clintons Bill and Hillary).

Look at how much money is spent on elections. Why??????? Leads to bigger money.....

I wish I actually believed that we had a free and fair elections in the USA, and that the people could actually elect someone that wasnt pre approved by the globalist super elites that truly control our country.

Exactly. There was some state up north when Ron Paul last ran that had a county turn in there polls as only like 4 votes for Ron Paul and dozens of people called in saying hey I voted for Ron Paul and know more than 3 other people that did too. It gets one brief mention on the news and is said to be a "mistake" and is never mentioned again by the media. If this shit had happened to Obama or some other big name runner it would have been mass media hysteria and a nationwide recount.

Im all for getting Ron Paul elected. I think he is a man of integrity and would really truly bring a positive change to this country and not just make a bunch of empty promises but I fear that even if over half the country agreed with me that they would just "accidently" not count his votes.

This is gonna get pulled I'm sure but in my opinion America doesn't need another elected president , we need a leader put their by the people for the people

Sad but true.

I like ron paul and value his beliefs. Sadly he will never get elected because

a) he is too old

b) doesnt have enough money to run a successful campaign

c) comes off talking like a crazy old man ranting and raving instead of providing decent sound arguments.

I like his ideas I just dont think he has the moxie and "it" factor that is needed to get elected.

I like his ideas I just dont think he has the moxie and "it" factor that is needed to get elected.

That "it" factor is kissing the ass of Israel and the American Jewish lobby, and assuring them that you will put their interests ahead of the interests of the US citizens.

yeah big money does a great job buying politicians. but it this world of social networking we can get the word out and give it a try.
not trying to start a big anti establishment thread. just for the people on this board who are american to register and vote paul. and try to convert the people in your life as well.
i just finished reading the other thread about the fda raiding the farmer who was selling milk. we lost our way. too much government involvement in our lives. too much interfering in other countries business. too much corruption and wasteful spending.
I have to keep hope and i have a feeling the time is ripe for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is the only political exception that is allowed on this board.

We had raised a good deal of money for his last campaign and we will fully support him as much as we can again.

Keep in mind that this thread is to promote and discuss Ron Paul ONLY! Any other tangent or political discussion will be deleted. If you want to engage in those kind of discussions, go to www.discusssworldissues.com

This thread is purely to promote Ron Paul.

RON PAUL

Ron Paul is the man!!!! Attached is a link to sign a petition so he can run for President in 2012..... Ron Paul 2012 Grassroots Petition

As a former Financial Adivsor and Stock/Options Trader, I have to say Ron Paul is the only Government Official I can agree with. I was trading and watched as the world fell apart this past recession and Im very well versed in CDO's, Interest Rate Swaps, derivatives, and the back end of the Credit Markets nobody could see. Let me tell you there is more toxic waste in the credit markets than there is real money in the world.

Ron preached to the Fed to bring the Gold Standard back for years and all they do is the opposite and print more and more fake money. I feel like the dollars in my pocket are GEARED than Jay Cutler!!!! Stuff makes no sense!!! I wanted to Vote for this guy last election but he never made the ballot!!!

YouTube - Ron Paul to Fed: Turn Off the Printing Presses!

That "it" factor is kissing the ass of Israel and the American Jewish lobby, and assuring them that you will put their interests ahead of the interests of the US citizens.

Our current president has turned his back on Israel leaving them to the surrounding muslim countries, so there goes your superb theory.

Ron Paul would make a good president, I like his stance on smaller government which is exactly what we need in this country.

This makes about as much sense as trying to get Obama thrown out of office by the birthers! IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN! Please, let's stop with the pipe dreams already! Ron Paul will never be president. And to even vote for him means you're basically enabling the other side into obtaining more votes! Ron Paul is a good guy. No doubt about it. BUT, the left has already picked him apart on a few key issues where he sounds like a nut. No doubt he has some good ideas, but that's all they will be. Just ideas. If you were gonna try and make a good go of it this time around his son RAND PAUL is way better qualified, and is going to be a force to be reckoned with very shortly. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. He's a solid as they come. HOWEVER, he is still young in the political arena. He needs a bit more polishing and he will make a run for it NEXT election. NOT this one.

A better candidate to get behind would be Mark Rubio. Very bright, intelligent, knows the facts, well versed in politics, speaks clearly and very articulate. He is also a cuban immagrant which like Bobby Jindal, gives him a rags to politics story line. He would definitly go in on any day of the week and clean many a democrat's and liberal's clocks with his eyes closed.

So please, let's not throw away our votes this time, when every single vote counts. We can't afford to loose a single republican, conservative or tea party vote.

P.S. those of you who voted for "hope and change" have been left just like the rest of us with zero hope and barley any spare change!

Last edited:

This is the reason why good threads like this always get locked. why dont you PM him instead. You have the right to your views. No question there. But if you keep it civil the MODS just maaaaaaybe will look the other way for a day or two.

(would be nice to have a open and adult dialogue on here for once)

We def need a change from what we have been doing. I liked Ron Paul then and I like him now more than ever!!! Was H Ross Perot that far off back in the day when he ran, many of his economic predictions have come true.

We def need a change from what we have been doing. I liked Ron Paul then and I like him now more than ever!!! Was H Ross Perot that far off back in the day when he ran, many of his economic predictions have come true.

Perot was a very intelligent man. You'll get no arguement from me there. But Perot had to many conspiracy theories that made him out to look like a kook. His daughers wedding day was the day he jumped the shark. And he has never been heard from again in the political world. Perot is the reason why to many on the left or right can't say Perot without thinking of Ron Paul. Sad but true.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and will be voting for Ron Paul in 2012

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity