over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Follistatin 344 Results Thread

Ness

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Going to run Phil's Protocol. When Phil tells me something is special, I believe it. He has changed my physique through the last 3 years and has really made this lifestyle enjoyable and simple. Thanks Phil!

1mg Follistatin 98% 344. 10 day/100 mcg

Day 1: :)
Day 2: Good workout, nothing special but I felt really good.
Day 3: Great Leg workout. Added a few reps to my first workset. That was cool. However, the following worksets it was much harder (yeah, lol) to get to failure. I just kept banging out the reps! Wanted to add more weight to my SLDeads but my back needs to catch up! Had to really ease up on calves...I could really feel them big time. Felt like I could rip them off the heel! Impressive!
Day 4: Up 5lbs morning weight from day one. Daily food intake is normal so far, except that Im waking up hungry at nights. Also, I have ZERO swelling in my hands and fingers, feet, face. This is typical for me when I get bloated. I feel "tight" in my skin. Will post workout results later.

Biggest change: Typically I hit the weights pretty hard. I feel ripped to shreds esp. after a leg workout. However, not after yesterday's leg workout! I went home felt great.

Im a very average gainer however, I stay very lean. Those that see my pictures know that I stay under 10% year round. More to come.

Feel free to post your results too!

Last edited:
Going to run Phil's Protocol. When Phil tells me something is special, I believe it. He has changed my physique through the last 3 years and has really made this lifestyle enjoyable and simple. Thanks Phil!

1mg Follistatin 98% 344. 10 day/100 mcg

Day 1: :)
Day 2: Good workout, nothing special but I felt really good.
Day 3: Great Leg workout. Added a few reps to my first workset. That was cool. However, the following worksets it was much harder (yeah, lol) to get to failure. I just kept banging out the reps! Wanted to add more weight to my SLDeads but my back needs to catch up! Impressive!
Day 4: Up 5lbs morning weight from day one. Daily food intake is normal so far, except that Im waking up hungry at nights. Also, I have ZERO swelling in my hands and fingers, feet, face typical for me when I get bloated. Will post workout results later.

Im a very average gainer however, I stay very lean. Those that see my pictures know that I stay under 10% year round. More to come.

Feel free to post your results too!

Which sponsor is this from? Did is dissolve completely?

I got 2 bottles of Folli from a sponsor awhile back and didn't get anything from it... And there was a lot of stuff floating around in it

Ness thanks for this thread.
I am very interested in your experience and will be following along

Which sponsor is this from? Did is dissolve completely?

I got 2 bottles of Folli from a sponsor awhile back and didn't get anything from it... And there was a lot of stuff floating around in it

Send Phil a PM. It dissolved instantly. No specks or stuff floating around. No pain or swelling or welts at inject site. Good to go IM with but I have no issues going sub-q.

I felt a "chemistry" change on day 3.

will be checking in on this thread.....
-JS

Ness thanks for this thread.
I am very interested in your experience and will be following along

And thank you for your kind words and help as well, sir! Please add your input and successes too!

With the amount of garbage going around and the cost involved in this its not worth it. I went through about 4-5 bottles of this when it first came out and yes I did get some strength gains that went away as soon as I came off. I got some hunger from it for the first few days. However cost+dose+time needed for results+possibly getting some unknown powder that you can only take someones word on contents=Not worth it. IMO

Any mental changes?
I used folli at 25cmg and had a weird 'brain fog' for a week.

Yes

With the amount of garbage going around and the cost involved in this its not worth it. I went through about 4-5 bottles of this when it first came out and yes I did get some strength gains that went away as soon as I came off. I got some hunger from it for the first few days. However cost+dose+time needed for results+possibly getting some unknown powder that you can only take someones word on contents=Not worth it. IMO

You never used this product.........

OK that was your experience... Here is mine...

Like most of us, I do everything I can to improve my physique short of taken risks with my health. And I have been working at this for YEARS... Right?

Some of you may have noticed that I made some significant changes/improvements between SanFran/October and EmeraldCup/April.

One thing that happened during this 6 month period: Folli.... I honestly believe that 2mg of Folli made a real difference during this time.

One thought/suggestion

First- thanks for this man, I respect your integrity with BB and I know u don't/won't throw any baloney around

Just a thought- maybe have this put in the log section?

So you experienced additional hunger and strength? Hmmm. That sounds like the ingredients for growth to me.

So you experienced additional hunger and strength? Hmmm. That sounds like the ingredients for growth to me.

For 3 days I had hunger. The strength went away as soon as I stopped the folli. As Phil said though this folli isnt the same that I logged.

The strength went away as soon as I stopped the folli. .
Come of test @ 1 gram a week and see if strength gains don't diminish also. When you come off something, strength gains leave after a time. Hell lower your calories enough and the same thing also happens. I see no difference.

I read one of your threads. Didn't you gain size and lose B/F from the Hal?

Phil or Ness Help please

Ness with what did you reconstructed de folli? I did it yesterday with bw water and it looks not so good to go, pieces en strings floating around. Anyway have one more so I try it again. When do you inject it( pre workout morning pre bed)? Is sub-Q ok to do? Thanx

Well

Ness with what did you reconstructed de folli? I did it yesterday with bw water and it looks not so good to go, pieces en strings floating around. Anyway have one more so I try it again. When do you inject it( pre workout morning pre bed)? Is sub-Q ok to do? Thanx

Where did you buy it ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL