over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Summer Cutting Cycle (5th cycle)

ItalianIronMan

Newbies
Hey guys,

I would really aprreciate some input on my next cycle. I have to get my bf checked out, but I am 5' 7", 26 years old, 215 lbs. this is my 5th cycle (first one at 21 or 22), Bench max right now is 275. I KNOW DIET IS 1st over AAS for cutting, and will be doing cardio along with diet. I am going to list the gear I have, and what I was thinking about.

35 ML Test C 200
30 ML Mast 100
80 ML Liquid T-BOL (40mg/ML)
40 CC Winstroil 100
500 ius riptropin (This is in addition to the 250 ius I will have used by the time of the cycle at 4ius/day)
1.5 MG IGF-1 DES
30 ML Liquid T3 (200mcg/ml)
30 ML Liquid CLen (200mcg/ml) - Clen is either fake or underdosed, diff company than T3
Adex and Clomid

Weeks 1-6: 600mg test c, 80mg T-Bol
Weeks 6-8: 600mg test c, 350 mg Mast (100 eod)
Weeks 8-12: 600 mg test c, 350 mg Mast, 350 mg winny (100 eod)
Weeks 12-14: 350 mg Mast, 350 mg winny (100 eod)
4 IUS Rip ED
.5 ML Adex EOD (I have to add the mg, forgot)
Adex and Clomid for PCT

I am not sure about throwing in the IGF-1 DES, I have mixed feelings about it. I feel that I'd be better off with GH or stacking the IGF on top. My workout partner whos been doing this for much longer than I have suggested 80mcg one day, 6 ius next day, continues for 5 weeks throughout cycle. I feel the gh is more legit and will get better results and would be open to ideas about stacking the IGF on top of the GH.
Also, I have heard people raving about Tren, but my personal experience was not great. My old source underdosed everything and therefore I did not see the crazy results people get from tren. I have a relationship with one of the top board sponsors, so I can get whatever I need at a great price.

Please add any suggestions, ideas, variations, and am open to a completely different cycle with the same gear I already have.

In addition, I am looking for some quality input. I know my bench is low right now, but I am doing the AAS regardless of what I hear from ppl on this thread.

Last edited:
Holy shit that's a lot of gear. In my experience all of those should do you wonders. Good to see another tbol user. :)

Cycle looks fine the only thing i would chage is run test the whole way thru thats a whole bunch of gear with proper diet and training you should see great results

New Name

Hey guys,

I really appreciate the input. I changed my name to Force2Wreckin, corny, but not as corny as ItalianIronMan. As I may have mentioned, I have been following the threads for about ten years, and studied them from 16-21 or 22 when I did my first cycle.

Please post of PM me with any feedback.

jrod- One question... I have read from other user's threads that its ok to cut out the test and run winny for another two weeks because the test is still in your system.
Is your recommendation to just run the test to the end no matter what, or run the test to the end if I am using winny with mast.

xD3A7h... yes its a lot of gear, I got stuck with most of it because a "friend" bailed on me. And another friend actually gave me the masteron, pretty sick...

Anymore feedback would be much appreciated, especially with the igf and gh issue.

Its just personal preference l always run test two weeks longer than my other gear it may not be needed i just got in the habbit after stoping it early one time with deca and got deca dick

You could try running test prop for the last 2 weeks to stabilize blood levels... since test is tapering off in the last 2 weeks, but you aren't tapering off mast or winny. Just an idea

Or switch to test prop for the last 4 weeks of the cut.

You could try running test prop for the last 2 weeks to stabilize blood levels... since test is tapering off in the last 2 weeks, but you aren't tapering off mast or winny. Just an idea

Or switch to test prop for the last 4 weeks of the cut.

I agree with you, this is what I do all the time when running long easter, like TestE, TestC, even with Susta:
1. before last week: EOD= TestP starting at 50, 75, 100, 125
2. last week: EOD= TestP 125, 150, 175, 175, then wait 1 more day after tha last pin, then the following day, I would start PCT, under the assumtion that Masteron, Winny, TrenA, whatever short acting gear using, will finish on the same day.....

Test P

Its me, ItalianIronMan, changed my name.

I am not too crazy about Test P, I heard it hurts like a b****. In my past experience with winny, I was in so much pain I could not even work out, and barely get out of my car. I will probably just stay on the C bc I already have it and know what I am dealing with.

you should be fine if you are running the short estered versions of mast and winny.

First off that cycle is sick bro! That would be my "fuck it" cycle-meaning disregard any possible side effects/negative outcomes Lol..not to mention about a $1000 layin around just to blow like that..

Animal..that's funny you say that about the switching to prop at the end of the cycle to avoid that long lull before PCT, because I used to love doing that (no longer cycle like in the past) on every cycle and thought it was brilliant but I've never really seen the concept discussed on here.

And to the guy who said he would wait a day after last prop inj then start PCT-that is way too soon IMO. You have to wait over 36-48 hours after last Propionate injection before administering PCT..

tren ace 75 mg eod!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner