over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 12 weeks prep totals: gear, food etc

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just finished my plan for the next 12 weeks, calculated totals on excel file, this might be interesting, how much of everything takes to prepare for the competition.
I'm pretty average competitior, going to compete at 220-225 lbs, so bigger guys might need more, smallers - less, during whole prep.
Of course I may have to change smth during the whole process but to this day it look like this:

FOOD:

Protein:
699440 grams of fish (~70kg)
19880 grams of chicken (~20kg)
10220 grams of whey protein (~10kg)
For total: 28672 grams of protein

Carbs:
7000 grams of oatmeal
21910 grams of rice
For total: 22750 grams of carbs

336L of water

GEAR:
TOTAL 202 ML or 24400 mg injectables (test prop, enth, eq. npp,winny, trena, masteron)
no orals
420iu GH
-may add T3, clen, arimidex, nolva etc but not counted in-

Training:
64 training sessions (every session 60 min on average = 64 hours of training)
total 3000 minutes of cardio (50 hours)

most obsessive post i have seen in a while.
-JS

Lol, this is pretty obsessive....I guess if your gonna do it and have the time and patience it may work out better than slapping a bunch of stuff together and hoping for the best.

That's interesting, and hey 70kg of fish?
what's the story behind that?

i mean, i know people who like fish and add it to their prep but not in such ratio with other protein sources tho....

Awesome! Now put a price tag on everything and add that to your spreadsheet. That would be cool to see how much a competition costs. I just competed and I spent a lot for a first time competitor. And I did not use GH. I figured between the food, gear, coaching, fees, pictures I estimate I spent about $5000 for a 16 week prep.

Of course, I would have spent close to the same on the food and gear anyway. So not counting the food take out about $3000. So about $1500-$2000 to do a competition. just a rough estimate.

Im an engineer so i naturally organize things like this as well :)

Right to the "t"

kinda lost here....lol :confused:

i love how prescise you were with this man, good lone up you have bud hope all goes well

You werent high when you did this were you?:D

Just finished my plan for the next 12 weeks, calculated totals on excel file, this might be interesting, how much of everything takes to prepare for the competition.
I'm pretty average competitior, going to compete at 220-225 lbs, so bigger guys might need more, smallers - less, during whole prep.
Of course I may have to change smth during the whole process but to this day it look like this:

FOOD:

Protein:
699440 grams of fish (~70kg)
19880 grams of chicken (~20kg)
10220 grams of whey protein (~10kg)
For total: 28672 grams of protein

Carbs:
7000 grams of oatmeal
21910 grams of rice
For total: 22750 grams of carbs

336L of water

GEAR:
TOTAL 202 ML or 24400 mg injectables (test prop, enth, eq. npp,winny, trena, masteron)
no orals
420iu GH
-may add T3, clen, arimidex, nolva etc but not counted in-

Training:
64 training sessions (every session 60 min on average = 64 hours of training)
total 3000 minutes of cardio (50 hours)
Wow I don't know who is worst when they are DRUNK, you or me.

Awesome! Now put a price tag on everything and add that to your spreadsheet. That would be cool to see how much a competition costs. I just competed and I spent a lot for a first time competitor. And I did not use GH. I figured between the food, gear, coaching, fees, pictures I estimate I spent about $5000 for a 16 week prep.

Of course, I would have spent close to the same on the food and gear anyway. So not counting the food take out about $3000. So about $1500-$2000 to do a competition. just a rough estimate.

Yeah I though by totals he meant $$$

Wow I don't know who is worst when they are DRUNK, you or me.

lmao.....i thought it was written in uk language and was waiting for a translation:D

What do you look like now after your 12 weeks of massive spending spree! pics please :rolleyes:

most obsessive post i have seen in a while.
-JS

sorry for taking your valuable time in reading allt his but the fact that you had posted to this shitty thread impresses me even more...

I'm just this type of person that needs to have a plan and then stick to it no matter what. It's so much easier for me to do the diet if my plan says start with this amount of carbs protein, drop that amount of carbs every week or so, stay on this amount of food, inject this and that, train this and that,,,I don't have genetics to look the way I want if I'm eating when I want, training when I wan't injecting whatever I want etc, if you have then you are the lucky one. I don't eat when I want I eat when I need I don't inject whatever I want how much I want I inject what/how much I want at that time,same with training etc

That's interesting, and hey 70kg of fish?
what's the story behind that?

i mean, i know people who like fish and add it to their prep but not in such ratio with other protein sources tho....

I like beef, chicken or turkey much much more, but fish leans me out like none of these.

Fish is cod, flounder

What do you look like now after your 12 weeks of massive spending spree! pics please :rolleyes:

I can tell you that at 12 weeks out on virtually nothing I look better and leaner than 99% who things it's is obsessive few week before their shows. Of course not the biggest, this is genetics and dose dependant, discipline has nothing to do with that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131