over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to earn my name back

Mr. Intensity

Newbies
Whats up everyone, I've been a member here since 07 and only have a few posts to show, but I have definately learned a ton of knowledge about this lifestyle over the years by just reading and observing. Yes, I call it a lifestyle because thats what it is. My stats: 29yo, 6ft 235lbs, bf ?, Several cycles since 2005, and Im a firm believer that hard work and clean eating is how we reach our goals and gear is simply a tool. Anyway, I'm writing this because I am taking control of my life after 2 years of hell that is addiction. I lost sight of who I am and what I am...and I need to earn my name back, Mr. Intensity! I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps and fitness has always been a part of my life up until 2 years ago when I simply gave up. In 2007 I suffered a severe knee injury, which left me with one cripled leg, but I made it back and overcame the doubt and got myself into the best shape of my life weighing around 265-270lbs, but I'm having a hard time overcoming this obstacle. Something changed in me about 2 years ago when I let the pain pills take control of my life. I gave up training, and no longer cared about my appearance, my health, or my life. Since then I have become addicted to opiates and methamphetamine and have done 2 tours in a rehabilitation facility...but today I can finally say that I'm sober. Today is when I make the change back to that crazy asshole bleeding and sweating pain out of his body day in and day out. Today, I am taking my life back! I really don't know where this post is going, and honestly it really doesn't matter. Maybe this post will help someone going through the same problems as I have, or maybe someone here has gone through and overcame the obstacles that I am facing today. Either way, today I know how to ask for help when I need it, so I guess thats what I'm doing...asking for help! Where do I start...how do I become the man I once was....how to I become Mr. Intensity again? If you can relate to this post...please chime in because any advice I am fortunate enough to get at this point is like gold to me. Sorry for the long winded post...I'm all ears!

Thanks,
Mr. I

Welcome back bro,

Glad to hear your back on the straight and narrow

Ain't nothing to it but to do it. Welcome back.

Welcome back mr intensity! Will keep you in my prayers bro. Turn it over to the lord!! Stay strong, focused and let God deal with your demons bro!

Best of luck! God bless!

I understand

I to was a US Marine, with 3 combat action ribbons...and when I got out, well lets just say that I was only drunk twice, once from Feb of 1992 to May of 1995 and Jan of 96 to 2001...I write this only to commend your courage and to give you the hope that I have recovered, for almost a decade now. Training is a big part of my recovery, but is nothing compared to my faith...I pray this for you.

Rock

I'm almost 2 years sober myself. Booze and drugs took everything away from me and now I'm fighting to get it all back. I am doing it and you can do it too. Also, I've made more gym gains in the last two years, then I did in the 10 years prior. Oh, and I was addicted to all types of opiates for years so I can relate to you, so if you wanna pm me for anything, feel free. The best years of your life are yet to come!

Wow!!! I really didn't expect to have this many bros come forward who have faced the challenges that I am battling now. Your welcoming comments, pm's, and stories have really given me some added strength in this war that I face. You don't know how much I appreciate it! It's funny, I've always been a little intimidated by this board because of the huge member population and the amount of knowledge that these threads contain, but yet this is the board where I took a leap of faith and through out my flaws for all to see. So, the warm welcomes truly mean a lot.

One day at a time for the rest of your life bro!!!

Speaking of earning a name back

I wish I can get my old account back.

I changed email when I was with my last girl and
I can't get back to Mantus.

No one else can use it. Maybe I will ask Big A

Sorry about that ...

Welcome back

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member