over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my 15 minutes of fame! LOL

buselmo

Banned
just to show off :p
i was on da tv!
they hosted me on a show on national television to talk about nutrition during summer time and ramadhan.
they only gave me a 1 day notice and didn't tell me it was live until half an hour before going on.

nigontv.jpg

Congrats bro! Hollywood might signed you up for the next Marvel movie :)

Cool! I was going to say i wanted to see a link! …but I wouldn't understand the language anyway. :eek: I hope you didn't give away our proprietary, top secret chicken breast, brown rice diet!

Very cool man!!

Cool! I was going to say i wanted to see a link! …but I wouldn't understand the language anyway. :eek: I hope you didn't give away our proprietary, top secret chicken breast, brown rice diet!

whenever I get the copy of the show, i'll try to put subtitles and upload it.

the girl interviewing me found it amusing when i confessed to eating fast food... i said "I don't trust the quality or the safety of food from all kinds of restaurants... but i don't wanna lie like a lot of people... I eat from them regularly. hunger usually beats trust" :p

ur like FAMOUS!!!!!!!!

Autographs, we want Autographs.

Autographs, we want Autographs.

LOL!

if you understood arabic and you saw the show, you'd laugh your ass off!
I speak "slang" arabic fluently... but when it comes to proper arabic? I truly suck balls and sometimes use the wrong words to describe things... usually words in my heads are in english, and then i translate them and speak... doesn't work that way! LOL... (was raised the first 4 years in the states, so it's not my "mother" language so to speak)...
family members were calling and saying "what the hell man! you wanna go back to 6th grade and learn arabic? LOL"... even my wife made fun of me!
:eek:

People magazine has a new contender for the Sexiest Man of the Year Award.

LOL!

if you understood arabic and you saw the show, you'd laugh your ass off!
I speak "slang" arabic fluently... but when it comes to proper arabic? I truly suck balls and sometimes use the wrong words to describe things... usually words in my heads are in english, and then i translate them and speak... doesn't work that way! LOL... (was raised the first 4 years in the states, so it's not my "mother" language so to speak)...
family members were calling and saying "what the hell man! you wanna go back to 6th grade and learn arabic? LOL"... even my wife made fun of me!
:eek:

That's freaking classic man!

Great Job- on short notice!

F'n way to represent PM bro! We have to get the translation of what you said, in "non-proper" Arabic- that is funny! But I know what you mean, as sometimes I break out the "for shnizzel" talk in a meeting or somewhere inappropriate LOL.

Your posts are epic B...

Did you mention the cigarette habit? LOL :D

congratulations!

just to show off :p
i was on da tv!
they hosted me on a show on national television to talk about nutrition during summer time and ramadhan.
they only gave me a 1 day notice and didn't tell me it was live until half an hour before going on.

View attachment 46372

Brother, Please I would love to hear your insights on this topic!

Fasting and bodybuilding can go hand in hand. What are your thoughts on maintaining and attempting to gain muscle during ramadan and the summer months?

you look at home on the TV screen Bus, could be a new career move? :cool:

Brother, Please I would love to hear your insights on this topic!

Fasting and bodybuilding can go hand in hand. What are your thoughts on maintaining and attempting to gain muscle during ramadan and the summer months?

I always advise all my clients (well, atleast former clients, cuz i stopped doing that training stuff) to take a break during ramadhan.
you can actually have better gains during ramadhan, but then you'd miss out on the best month of year, food wise.
there's this "lean gains" blog or program or whatever that i once read about and it seems to be tailored (although unintentionally) to ramdhan dieting.
25% of your nutrition during breakfast after a long fast
train
40-50% of your nutrition after training
and 25-35% before bed.

if you're on gear and you do that, the results might be better than you expect, especially if we're talking about fatloss.
for example
say you're planning on eating 200 grams of protein, 150 grams of carbs, and 90 grams of fat
it would probably be good to eat 50 grams of protein, 25 grams of carbs and 25 grams of fat during breakfast

then train 2 hours later, and post workout you get in 100 grams of protein, and 100 grams of carbs, with around 10-15 grams of fat

before bed (around 5-6 hours later) 50 grams of protein, 25 grams of carbs, and 50 grams of fat or so.

but still, that wasn't what i was talking about on the show. it was basic nutrition for health and not bodybuilding or fatloss....

what i was saying was

"yes ma'am! i like ta eetz dat korn breads wid mah fried chicken... mmmm mmmm!!!! it's deliciousable!!!"

tv.jpg

:headbang: AWESOME, You handsome devil you.:D :love:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner