over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey Johnjuanb1, any pics

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey johnjuanb1, you avatar pic looks better then most pros, do you have any more you could show. When you give out advice, you reference your avatar pic alot. I'm not trying to call you out, I'd just like to see this incredible physique you have:)

JJB1 posted a few pics in one of the folli threads a long while ago qeefer.

From the pics i have seen he is pretty impressive. has listed out doseages etc, but like you i am interested in seeing more pics of him. From what i have seen he has a great physique.

JJB, you just competed in a few shows didnt you man?

Hey johnjuanb1, you avatar pic looks better then most pros, do you have any more you could show. When you give out advice, you reference your avatar pic alot. I'm not trying to call you out, I'd just like to see this incredible physique you have:)

Hahaha...well Queefer, you haven't seen by legs. Hahaha...they are nothing like yours. Not to make excuses but my knees are destroyed. Anything over 5 plates on leg press and my menicus will tear again. Other leg is held together by titanium sutures. I hope I didn't come across as arrogant...not my intentions.

From the pics i have seen he is pretty impressive. has listed out doseages etc, but like you i am interested in seeing more pics of him. From what i have seen he has a great physique.

I do all posting on my cell phone. I had to use someone's computer to post my avitar pic. Osiris, I'll pm you on how to see my pictures from my last two shows. I'll also pm Queefer. Again...I definitely do not think Im the shit by any means.

what's going on O? Aren't you competing soon also? How's prep going? Give me an update. God bless you my brother. Minister.

Queefer...I just took a pic that I'm going to try to load from my phone. Again, you are way more advanced than I am, and I have alot of respect for you. I won't show you my legs as you'll laugh your ass off...haha..I will laugh my ass off as well. But hey...one day, one day they'll be worthy to show off. Hahaha...Im retarded at computer stuff. I'm going to have my friend CREED post the pic I just took. It is unpumped. Haven't trained in 2 days.

Big and Lean, Bro. I like the Tris from the front.

Legs can't be that bad if you're stepping onstage with them! Respect to you, Johnjuan!

Bro, I saw what tge fuck are you talking abour? You look good man. You do not come off as arrogant to me at all, esoecially for the level of development you have attained. You shoot straight from the hip and tell it like it is. From your post in the iv gh thread, I think our stories are very similar so GREAT JOB buddy and keep it up.

Btw, lets tall about your tri's what do you do for them. They look ridiculous from the front!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Bro, I saw the pics, what the fuck are you talking abour? You look good man. You do not come off as arrogant to me at all, esoecially for the level of development you have attained. You shoot straight from the hip and tell it like it is. From your post in the iv gh thread, I think our stories are very similar so GREAT JOB buddy and keep it up.

Btw, lets tall about your tri's what do you do for them. They look ridiculous from the front!

Hahaha...well Queefer, you haven't seen by legs. Hahaha...they are nothing like yours. Not to make excuses but my knees are destroyed. Anything over 5 plates on leg press and my menicus will tear again. Other leg is held together by titanium sutures. I hope I didn't come across as arrogant...not my intentions.

You look great. You don't come across as arrogant at all. Your posts show alot of knowledge and your physique shows even more. Goodluck with getting back on stage. The same applies to Queefer and Osiris :)

jjb is definetley an avatar....

OK, I'll be honest now. I didn't think that was you in the avatar pic because I thought it was a pros. And I don't think your arrogant by any means, I just didn't think that was you, so I thought you were misrepresenting who you were. Well now I stand corrected:D Maybe your legs are not up to par with your upperbody, but how could they be. Seriously, I'd shoot my mom for arms like yours! Jeesh, do you stay that diced up year round?

do you use synthol in your arms?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner