YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which steroids are most harmful to the kidneys?

Which steroids cause the most damage to kidneys?

• Deca

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • EQ

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Trenbolone

Votes: 184 41.4%
  • Testosterone

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Anadrol

Votes: 133 30.0%
  • Dianabol

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • All steroids, it is dose dependant whether damage occurs

Votes: 112 25.2%

• Total voters

anabolicscuba

Registered
With all the recent posts lately about Kidneys it has really had me thinking. Especially considering I had some blood work come back a couple months ago with elevated creatinine.
Which steroids do you think are the most harsh to these organs?

Masterone is right up there with the harmful factor for the kidneys.

Guys...High blood pressure(unchecked and allowed to go on) is what wrecks your kidneys etc.. Its called the silent killer because it can really mess up the other organs in your body without you even knowing til damage is done.

Although I've never tried it, I've heard Anadrol ranks up there close to the top of the list.

Although I've never tried it, I've heard Anadrol ranks up there close to the top of the list.

I believe this to be true. I can remember doing a cycle that had anadrol in it years ago and having trouble sleeping due to flank pain. I had to take ambien to sleep, it was that bad.

from what i've heard people say that tren is hard on the kidneys but there is no real scientific evidence to this as far as i've read but when ever i use tren or any harsh compound i make sure my water intake is high and i've never really had an issue yet (hopefully never will god willing) the kidneys can function at 70% damaged from what i've learned at class (give or take ) thats why its so scary because the time ya find out something is wrong it can be to late

Why is UGL juice bad for kidneys ?

Guys...High blood pressure(unchecked and allowed to go on) is what wrecks your kidneys etc.. Its called the silent killer because it can really mess up the other organs in your body without you even knowing til damage is done.

:yeahthat:

Pretty much any compound that raises the fuck out of your blood pressure. Anadrol and Tren come to mind...but even worse are those shitty PH's.

I believe this to be true. I can remember doing a cycle that had anadrol in it years ago and having trouble sleeping due to flank pain. I had to take ambien to sleep, it was that bad.

Guess what else is hard on your kidneys.....Ambien. Just thought that was a bit ironic. I only know this cuz I experienced flank pain after using Ambien and did a lil research.

I think it's the benezol alcohol content in the gear that harms the kidneys. The thing that got me thinking this is a friend made me home-made fina/tren ace from cattle implants. I told him exactly how to make it, but he screwed up and made the benezol alcohol 40% of the total solution. After using it for awhile my urine test came back with blood in it and highly abnormal results. I recently googled kidney damage and benezol alcohol. A rat study came up proving that b.a. kills the kidneys in high dose. The reason I checked off tren in the poll here is because it's difficult to convert cattle implants to injection without using around a 20% b.a./b.b. solution. Any less and the implants don't dissolve.

I think it's the benezol alcohol content in the gear that harms the kidneys. The thing that got me thinking this is a friend made me home-made fina/tren ace from cattle implants. I told him exactly how to make it, but he screwed up and made the benezol alcohol 40% of the total solution. After using it for awhile my urine test came back with blood in it and highly abnormal results. I recently googled kidney damage and benezol alcohol. A rat study came up proving that b.a. kills the kidneys in high dose. The reason I checked off tren in the poll here is because it's difficult to convert cattle implants to injection without using around a 20% b.a./b.b. solution. Any less and the implants don't dissolve.

If that's the case, then IP's Test Prop 200 amps are kidney killers.

The reason I checked off tren in the poll here is because it's difficult to convert cattle implants to injection without using around a 20% b.a./b.b. solution. Any less and the implants don't dissolve.

I've seen a few different conversion of Finaplix H and Component TH and no such problem arises and/or encountered and they're just using 2% BA....

i disagree with this purely becoz synthol is about 6-8% BA, and guys go through 100ml bottles of this stuff pretty fast, some even close to a litre within 30 day periods

so i find it hard to see guys suffering kidney problems from 10ml vials, with 2mls of BA in there

although i do agree B.A wouldnt be good for the kidneys, im thinking it take a fair amount of the stuff to cause some problems

just my thoughts

Last edited:
What about EQ, is that pretty mild on the kidneys? Thinking of running it but I'll do deca instead if it is worse on them.

Knight9 already answered what the real culprit is! High Blood Pressure!! If you have it, take care of it through lowering compounds, switching compounds, vitamin/herb/supplements, and medication...Or any combination of those.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear