over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whts the avg dose on TRT

gsxr102705

Registered
coming off and wanted to keep just a lil test in system. i knw trt users are on a long acting test at around 250 week. i have alot of t prop, so i was thinking 50mg eod, that would equal around 175 week

There is a difference between what a TRT doc might prescribe for you and what you'd need for a cruise. You asserted 250mg/wk but frankly the average is more likely between 100-200/wk. Now sure some individual cases have guys being prescribed even more than 250 a week but those are the exceptions and not the rule. The doc will often tailor the dose based on your bloodwork labs.

Now for those of us who cruise that varies too. Currently I'm on the same 175/wk you are contemplating. This is my lowest cruise dose ever but I made this decision because even on 250mg/wk I was still dropping down in HDL despite being on a statin.

Finally and this is semantics but you're not really coming off if you continue hitting prop at 50mg EOD. You're merely cruising after your blast. Many of us do. Time and experience will teach you what is your own individual best cruising dose. You can start at 175/wk. Most cruises will use a tad more than that. I wish I could but I must spend a few more weeks regulating my system.

thks good info.

i just got done doing a blast with tren/mast/prop, insulin /grf/ghrps for 6 weeks. i got the size i needed and still around 10% bdfat. but now my goal is to try to keep as much as possible while getting down to 8%bdft.

so i have had amazing results with carb cycling. i was thinking of getting off for 2 weeks let the receptors clear from AAS, then go on low dose of test and maybe anvar. but will be adding hgh for muscle preserve and fat loss effects thru low levels of insulin from carb cycling(low GI foods)

main reason also i want some test in body is its bad timing just got this hot GF and dont want bad sex drive right now? horrible timing to come off completely

250mg gave this 48 year old blood levels >1500. So I would definately say 250 is not HRT. Atleast for me.

I have also come to the conclusion that adding in HCG is like throwing gasolne in the fire. HCG allows for a significant reduction in the Test dose.

250mg gave this 48 year old blood levels >1500. So I would definately say 250 is not HRT. Atleast for me.

I have also come to the conclusion that adding in HCG is like throwing gasolne in the fire. HCG allows for a significant reduction in the Test dose.

I am on HCG (chinese generic very cheap) and it is ridiculous. I know for a fact my test levels are silly high. Getting spots on my face too which is rare. I feel so aggressive. I think your levels without the HCG would be much lower but still great.

To the OP I would say the average self prescribed trt is 250mg... but this is not true trt. Obviously a main reason for that is it's about right (high) but most amps/vials test e per ml are 250mg so it just makes sense to use the 1ml. Some even use more... but that is cycling.

When I cruise now it is on 150mg test. I think that is about right. I think your proposal is spot on for putting you in the high range. Your levels will be even higher due to you using test p and your frequent injections. You don't mind pinning eod for TRT?

I would say a range of 100-200mg is best. But 150mg being about right. Everyone is different.

thks
ya iknw i should use cyp, but i just have prop on hand and injections are no big deal been doing them for years.

i just have a fear also of holding any water at all with the long acting. i knw its not anywhere near the dose that would hold water, it just prob in my head. so the prop also insures me on that. i get moon face on 500mg test cyp even with AIs, its weird...

I use the 5g dosed Androderm patch when I don't feel like injecting myself for HRT, and my labs came back @ 971 (very high normal).

An equal amount of IM test (enanthate preferred) would be 160mg/week.

100mg week is what a Urologist would prescribe if you needed trt

cool thks for all the info..

do u knw how much natty test is produced at age 30?

i was woundering if 100mg week of enanthate would be close to natty levels!!!

cool thks for all the info..

do u knw how much natty test is produced at age 30?

i was woundering if 100mg week of enanthate would be close to natty levels!!!

It should be. It puts me at 650ish or so which is good for just about any age. I would aim to have it at no less than 500 total test.

nobody call tell you what your trt dose should be, its different for everyone and can only be determined by regular blood work

if you'e asking what a typical "cruise" dose is: 100-500mg/week

An average male produces 40-74 mg of T a week. How is 250mg TE counted as TRT?

I knew you would get many different answers. I am prescribed 200mg Test C Every 7 days. In addition, I extensive blood work done every 3-4 months and I everything is all good.

Not matter what you do, definately have a doctor monitor your bw.

An average male produces 40-74 mg of T a week. How is 250mg TE counted as TRT?

Well, its really not. Its higher than what doctors would prescribe to put you in a normal range. Its about 2x the norm really.

One thing you have to do though is factor in the weight of the enanthate ester. When you say 250 mg test enanthate/cypionate you have to keep in mind that the testosterone is only a % of that molecular weight. I forget what the % is but its obviously less than 100%. You actually get the most test gram for gram when you use suspension because there is no ester, but that requires daily injections and they are almost always painful in my experience. Long esters are the way to go.

Cyp is about 69% actual product
Enan is about 72% actual product
This is about why 100mg of either gives you around 70mg which is the high end of what natural would produce.
As aforementioned there are so many variables though

Cyp is about 69% actual product
Enan is about 72% actual product
This is about why 100mg of either gives you around 70mg which is the high end of what natural would produce.
As aforementioned there are so many variables though

Sounds about right,
Endo put me on 100mg/wk test c. Puts my level around 850.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws