over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin dosage.

peco_12345

Registered
im coming off my cruise and all set for test/deca/eq cycle. i was gonna run Aromasin as i heard grt things and also to keep water levels in check although i wasnt to sure on how much i wanna run, any imput would be great.

Aromisin should be run on a daily basis for the majority of people due to it's half life. It's hard to say how much someone will need but a common dose is 12.5 mg a day. I've used 25mg a day which is a fairly average dose as well and know guys who use as much as 50mg a day.

I would start at 12.5 a day. If it's not enough then you could move up to 18.75 or 25. And if it's to much drop to 6.25. Honestly most people do very well at 12.5.

Aromisin should be run on a daily basis for the majority of people due to it's half life. It's hard to say how much someone will need but a common dose is 12.5 mg a day. I've used 25mg a day which is a fairly average dose as well and know guys who use as much as 50mg a day.

I would start at 12.5 a day. If it's not enough then you could move up to 18.75 or 25. And if it's to much drop to 6.25. Honestly most people do very well at 12.5.

Good advice ^^

I know aromasin has like a 27 hour half life and if you're looking to keep estro completely suppressed you'd take it ed or eod. With me, when my estro starts spiking I start breaking out.

Right now I'm running 500test and 400deca split twice a week. I can actually get away with only 25mgs a week. Either all at once or split on the days I pin. I'm running manpowers aromasin and that shit kills my acne within two days. Just wanted to put in my experience.

12.5 a day !

Manpower is the way to go

I know aromasin has like a 27 hour half life and if you're looking to keep estro completely suppressed you'd take it ed or eod. With me, when my estro starts spiking I start breaking out.

Right now I'm running 500test and 400deca split twice a week. I can actually get away with only 25mgs a week. Either all at once or split on the days I pin. I'm running manpowers aromasin and that shit kills my acne within two days. Just wanted to put in my experience.

Taking aromisin ED will not completely supress estro and you never want to completely supress estro. I agree that some people very well may need less than others or less frequent dosing.

12.5 a day !

Dosing can be tricky. MP is great but with his caps I'm finding I have to run EOD on the exemastane because I prefer a lower average daily dose even if I then exceed the half life time frame.

I like to take the least I can get away with that will keep me in proper estro ranges...on my normal hrt doses of 200-250mg a week then 12.5 EOD is fine unless I can get 6mg a day then that seems to work best.

For what you are taking I would try 12.5mg daily but everyone is different...some people need a bit more. But this would be what I would think I personally would do at a test intake of 500-800mg a week...beyond this I don't have experience and can't say.

Taking aromisin ED will not completely supress estro and you never want to completely supress estro. I agree that some people very well may need less than others or less frequent dosing.

I shouldn't have said 'completely' because that's not what I meant. I didn't mean it will knock you to Zero estro just that it will keep you at a constant very low level of estro (lower than I like to be). But yes everyone reacts and responds differently.

Spot on, great advice as usual.

12.5 a day !

One of the best. Legitimate products and the pricing is super low!

im coming off my cruise and all set for test/deca/eq cycle. i was gonna run Aromasin as i heard grt things and also to keep water levels in check although i wasnt to sure on how much i wanna run, any imput would be great.

I'm 5 weeks in on the same exact cycle and very gyno prone. Have always ran arimidex in the past with no issues but this time wanted to try aromasin to compare. I'm running it at just 6.25mg Ed with great results. I threw in dbol at 80mg Ed and about 6 days of this dose started feeling slightly sensitive nips. Just bumped my aromasin to 25mg Ed and after about 5 days all sides gone so tapered from 12.5mg Ed to back now to 6.25mg Ed. Getting good estro control with this dose myself while not drying out my joints nor ED issues of not enough estro. Really need a liquid form of aromasin to dose like this but there are a few high quality ones that this site sponsors. So far I'm liking aromasin more then arimidex, feel great and great estro control with zero sides and been using aromasin for the last 2 weeks or so now at just 6.25mg Ed. I take it every night before bed with about 6oz of pure grapefruit juice along with .2mg of prami to keep my wood solid and progesterone sides away since I'm prone to that do with deca.

Start running it at 12.5mg a day. If that feels good, then lower your dose to no less than 6.25mg a day.

If that isn't enough, then work up to 25mg a day. Anything more than 25mg doesn't make much of an additional difference.

I know aromasin has like a 27 hour half life
If your a female the half life is around 27 hrs.

Males Aromasin's half life is studied at 8.9 hrs.

Outside of blood work, your best gauge is going to be related to nocturnal and morning wood.

Other hormonal influences can determine E2's conversion ratio from Exogenous T, this is why some need more or less of an AI

if your as prone to gyno as me or if you have pre existing gyno 25mgs everyday dont risk it!

If your a female the half life is around 27 hrs.

Males Aromasin's half life is studied at 8.9 hrs.

Outside of blood work, your best gauge is going to be related to nocturnal and morning wood.

Other hormonal influences can determine E2's conversion ratio from Exogenous T, this is why some need more or less of an AI

That really is good advice. Estro is needed for erections, and if you have to much AI it will lessen your ability to create what is needed for fun, or it won't be as hard as you wish.

Good job Stewie...as usual! ;)

thanks guys, based on the advice i think i should start off with 12.5mgs as im not prone to any issues. more or less for the water weight.

I will say this as well...I prefer Aromosin/Exemestane over any other type of AI. The benefits of the increase in IGF levels, hardening effect, it will also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of SHBG by about 20 percent. That will relate to greater muscle growth.

Another note...it will only shut you down to 85% plus or minus, which is great, since you wont impact your joints, and other body functions needed by estrogen. Letro will shut it down to 98% which is over kill.

When you come off of Aromo...you really won't get anything of an estro bounce which is great, if your gyno sensitive.

When I do my research...i use Total Research, who is a sponsor here...they have pellets at 25 mg, which is perfect for this type of research protocol.

thanks great info, i have liquid orals so its slightly harder to dose.

I will say this as well...I prefer Aromosin/Exemestane over any other type of AI. The benefits of the increase in IGF levels, hardening effect, it will also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of SHBG by about 20 percent. That will relate to greater muscle growth.

Another note...it will only shut you down to 85% plus or minus, which is great, since you wont impact your joints, and other body functions needed by estrogen. Letro will shut it down to 98% which is over kill.

When you come off of Aromo...you really won't get anything of an estro bounce which is great, if your gyno sensitive.

When I do my research...i use Total Research, who is a sponsor here...they have pellets at 25 mg, which is perfect for this type of research protocol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws