over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3

The BB Monad

Registered
What's the longest you've been on?

What can happen if you run it for about 6 or 7 months?

I've always read the thyroid doesn't shut down but some people do claim to have a rebound effect.

I've always read the thyroid doesn't shut down but some people do claim to have a rebound effect.

You can run it 3-4 months if you like, no worries there.

T3 side effects are overstated. Your thyroid will NOT shut down.

I have ran it for 16 weeks, however, at a comfortable dose of 50mcg.

Chip

Hypothyroidism patients run it non-stop. A rebound after stopping is obviously unavoidable, that doesn't mean your thyroid is wrecked :D

I ran it for 16 weeks with zero issues at around 50 mcgs, didn't notice any "rebound" visually but I kind half assed tapered down the last 2 weeks. I am now back on it and plan on using it regularly

Anyone run it longer than 8 weeks?

I ran it for almost a year straight at 50 mcgs a day. Well, my thyroid is working perfectly fine. Had it checked two months later and no issues. Now I'm not telling you to run it the way I did, but I believe the whole shut down scare exaggerated but that's just me.

If it would temporarily shut down the thyroid of patients who had a 75% (or whatever number) working thyroid, but wanted to be at 100% through additional meds, would endocrinologists prescribe it?

If it would temporarily shut down the thyroid of patients who had a 75% (or whatever number) working thyroid, but wanted to be at 100% through additional meds, would endocrinologists prescribe it?

I am not sure what you mean by that. We dont go by whether your thyroid is function at x%. There is a range that we consider and you are either in range or not. If you are low as in out of range of what is considered normal or at the low low end of what is considered normal and you have symptoms of hypothyroidism such as fatigue, excess weight gain, cold intolerance etc then we start thyroid therapy. I will tell you that 90% of endos and other physicians prescribe T4 and not T3. That is because first it is cheaper and second it is the inactive compound since T4 converts to T3 in the body and easier to control and have a wider range and most importantly has a long half life so you only need to dose T4 once a day even if you are taking 250mcg a day. But T3 since it is the active compound has a shorter half life to the point that if you are taking 75mcg daily, it works much better and less side effects on heart where you need to take it three times a day at 25mcg each. For the same reason T3 works much better than T4 in fat loss etc since it is the active compound and not dependent on your body to convert T4 to T4.

Thyroid is a strong strong little organ. You really cant shut it down permanently. I have had patients that have been on 75mcg of cytomel for two years straight and after a proper tapering off their thyroid came right back to normal. You def dont want to go from 75mcg to nothing over night. You want to taper down over a couple of weeks so your body can sense a decrease in T3 and start to produce TSH. Hope that makes sense.

Ran 100mcg for a year, Got off for 3 months, Everything seemed fine... I'm back on 50mcg for 8 months now, Will get back off in a few months and repeat. Never really noticed any shutdown.

I am not sure what you mean by that. We dont go by whether your thyroid is function at x%. There is a range that we consider and you are either in range or not. If you are low as in out of range of what is considered normal or at the low low end of what is considered normal and you have symptoms of hypothyroidism such as fatigue, excess weight gain, cold intolerance etc then we start thyroid therapy. I will tell you that 90% of endos and other physicians prescribe T4 and not T3. That is because first it is cheaper and second it is the inactive compound since T4 converts to T3 in the body and easier to control and have a wider range and most importantly has a long half life so you only need to dose T4 once a day even if you are taking 250mcg a day. But T3 since it is the active compound has a shorter half life to the point that if you are taking 75mcg daily, it works much better and less side effects on heart where you need to take it three times a day at 25mcg each. For the same reason T3 works much better than T4 in fat loss etc since it is the active compound and not dependent on your body to convert T4 to T4.

Thyroid is a strong strong little organ. You really cant shut it down permanently. I have had patients that have been on 75mcg of cytomel for two years straight and after a proper tapering off their thyroid came right back to normal. You def dont want to go from 75mcg to nothing over night. You want to taper down over a couple of weeks so your body can sense a decrease in T3 and start to produce TSH. Hope that makes sense.

I meant exactly what you said here but in a lot less sentences :D

Longest is 6-8 weeks tops. Ramp it up and then ramp it down.

Ran a combo of t3 & t4 for 8 weeks. Got a test 2 weeks after stopping & to my surprise my levels were in the normal range.

Takes about 10 days with T4 to be back at baseline, faster with T3 of course.

I been using it year round at 150mcg a day.I cycle on and off before and their was no problems.To be safe only do about 100mcg tops.:yeahthat:I stay lean on that level yeear round.

I been using it year round at 150mcg a day.I cycle on and off before and their was no problems.To be safe only do about 100mcg tops.:yeahthat:I stay lean on that level yeear round.

If I took this amount, I would be skin and bones.

IM LOOKING TO START ON SOME G AFTER THE NEW YEAR RINGS IN AND AM NEEDING SOME OF THE T3 CAN SOMEONE NUDGE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON WHERE SOMEONE CAN FIND SOME...PM ME IF YOU LIKE....THANKS FELLAS

IM LOOKING TO START ON SOME G AFTER THE NEW YEAR RINGS IN AND AM NEEDING SOME OF THE T3 CAN SOMEONE NUDGE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON WHERE SOMEONE CAN FIND SOME...PM ME IF YOU LIKE....THANKS FELLAS

mpresearchsupply is the best IMHO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity