Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2011, 06:26 AM
Registered Member

Busts in China

Thought I would post this for anyone who might cruise the sponsor section and is wondering why raws guys are disappearing.

If this is in the wrong section, let me know. This doesn't have to do with any one sponsor, so i didn't think it belonged over there.

Following is from another forum:

"Major arrests in China for GH and peptides exports

Over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. To make it crystal clear WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP ANY PRODUCTS (GH,IGF, PEPTIDE OR OTHER NOT APPROVED CHEMICALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION TO THE USA) IF THE RECEIVE DONT HAVE A VALID IMPORT PERMIT. THE US PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON CHINA TO BUST THE FACTORIES WHO MANUFACTURE COUNTERFEIT DRUGS AND NON-APPROVED DRUGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. ON 12 OCTOBER 2011 THEY BUSTED TWO PEPTIDE FACTORIES IN SHANGHAI AND ARRESTED 4 PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE THE FACTORIES manufactured bad quality peptides, because they shipped those peptides to the USA. even they are just for research purposes, we all know that people use them and so know the US government.
right now its impossible to ship vials from Shanghai, Shanghai is a hot area right now and they are focusing on Shanghai becuase most factories are based there and they ship all kind of things from there counterfeit medicines, poison, drugs etc.

Those websites who sell research chemicals in the USA, you know there tons of them based in the USA. they should be very careful, the US government will go next after them. i'm pretty sure.
Usually if a company in the US order peptides really just for research purposes then the supplier in china ship them in simple plastic bottles as they dont have to be sterile as they are just for RESEARCH. but if customs see peptides in 2ml glass vials they know they are for human use and not for research.

Some peptide sellers just shut down their website and keep low profile for a while until things cool down. Others just disapeared, probably arrested. After questions via p.m. I tried to seek contact to Dr.Lin and a contact I have at a major manufaturer, despite the fact that they always mail me back immidiatly this time a received no repley and I fear the worst.

Its still really bad in China some big peptide factories has been busted and many smaller supplier and middleman so they take serious action against everybody who ships vials out of china,also major factory was busted which manufactured GH raw material so probably GH prices will go up soon i guess.

"
Old 12-20-2011, 06:36 AM
Kilo Klub Member

all i got from that is yada yada yada the US GOVERNMENT sucks each others cocks! AND has a war against the wrong drugs! HYPOCRITES!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:46 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Link to the original info? Not to the other forum necessarily as I think thats not kosher but wherever that forum got this story?
Old 12-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Banned

Wonder if there is a link to the Poland bust
Old 12-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by saps View Post
Link to the original info? Not to the other forum necessarily as I think thats not kosher but wherever that forum got this story?
It looks Like an email from a China supplier.
Ive heard the same reports. Id say there is truth to it.
saps and KlingonFromUranus like this.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
HGHPower - High-Quality Products, Trusted & Proven!
LandMarkChem - Source of High Purity Raw Steroid Powders
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide
Goldline - The gold standard

_
RIP Bapper, IronMike
Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
It looks Like an email from a China supplier.
Ive heard the same reports. Id say there is truth to it.
Yeah I believe it is true; just wanted to read more back story. I don't know if there are more busts nowadays than five years ago or just more press coverage of them
Old 12-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

Text automatically translated from: French to: English
Translated text
again???? no.....
Original text
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suparay View Post
Wonder if there is a link to the Poland bust
this is what i found:

Keep in mind this is Anthony Roberts (that should say enough right there)

"A recent bust in Poland has gone down, orchestrated by the Polish police working in concert with their Customs department, resulting in a $5MM Zloty (Polish currency) bust (including money, assets, and laundered money seized)Öwhich is about 1.76 Million USD. To put this in perspective, itís probably about as big as the 2006 Axio Labs bust in Canada.
Fifteen arrests were made at 14 different locations, with those arrested ranging in age from 29 to 59. So obviously this was a huge bust. Before anyone jumps to conclusions (we all know who the biggest Polish supplier is), Iíve emailed the most likely candidate (name redacted), and asked if heís been busted. His site went down at the time of the bust, but went back up pretty quickly.
(Update: He contacted me via email and told me that it wasnít him)
Although, as Iíve seen him posting on forums already today (?), Iíd caution anyone from making too many assumptions, but at the same time, it does look like a pretty major bust went down in Poland (I can only name one guy in the game over there). As near as I can tell from the article (screenshotted below), the defendants were allowed to leave on supervised release, but will need to check in at the local police station 3x a week, and arenít allowed to leave the country (which is actually what happened to me when I was arrested).
On Dave Kirkhamís site (*Steroidology) and Outlaw Muscle, weíve already seen threads concerning the bust getting pulled (and other actions taken); standard operating procedure when they think they might have a busted advertiser.
Judging by the photos Iíve seen, which include numerous American hundred dollar bills, the source who got busted was doing a lot of business with the United States..which isnít surprisingÖ
Along with the Benjamins and juice, four cars were seized Ė a BMW7, an X5, Citroena C3, and a Renault Laguna.
Iíd tell anyone who has done business with any Polish sources to be cautious, and spread the word about the bust, but until we know for sure, letís give people a chance to respondÖI donít want to be the source of unfounded rumors or lost business for anyone, especially if thereís no reason for alarm. But judging by the currency (USD) in the photos Iíve seen, thereís reason for concern for Americans making purchases from Poland.
Hereís the article off the Polish Policeís website, posted on the 17th of March, 2011 (please excuse the crude Google-Translator verbiage):

"

Last edited by ddude; 12-20-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:21 AM
Registered Member

And as for the China busts. To me it feels like the Olympics all over again. Little period of tightening up and cracking down. For a while there it was damn near impossible to get anything from China.

I'm just going to stay optimistic, and wait for this to pass. It was only a matter of time after the Olympics that everything returned to "normal." I can only assume it will be the same with this. The olympics were 2008, guess they were just overdue for some crackdowns.

my 2 cents
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 AM
Guaranteed Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osta-gain View Post
LOL
Ouch!

IPGEAR

WE ARE AN EMAIL BASED PROGRAM.

OUR MAIN EMAIL: [email protected]
ALTERNATE EMAIL: [email protected] USE ONLY WHEN SECURENYM IS DOWN!!

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL RESPONSE WITHIN 8 HOURS:
CHECK SPAM FOLDER: IF NOTHING THERE: RESEND REQUEST FROM
ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT:

WE DO NOT CHECK PRIVATE MESSAGES! EMAIL ONLY!

Last edited by IPGear; 12-20-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPgear View Post
Ouch!

IPGEAR
found it funny myself and i'm new around here.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddude View Post
As near as I can tell from the article (screenshotted below), the defendants were allowed to leave on supervised release, but will need to check in at the local police station 3x a week, and arenít allowed to leave the country (which is actually what happened to me when I was arrested).
"
Hahaha. The cops may regret this...The (only) thing good about the EU, you can cross country borders without showing any ID, just drive from one EU country to another because of the trade and free travel agreement. And you can get 3 or 4 countries away in 1 day. Good luck keeping those guys at home!
Old 12-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

Damn! This all sucks!!! I thought there were enough problems with Meth and X and Heroin around the world to keep these assholes off our backs!!! Bullshit!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
Damn! This all sucks!!! I thought there were enough problems with Meth and X and Heroin around the world to keep these assholes off our backs!!! Bullshit!
You would think so.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
And as for the China busts. To me it feels like the Olympics all over again. Little period of tightening up and cracking down. For a while there it was damn near impossible to get anything from China.

I'm just going to stay optimistic, and wait for this to pass. It was only a matter of time after the Olympics that everything returned to "normal." I can only assume it will be the same with this. The olympics were 2008, guess they were just overdue for some crackdowns.

my 2 cents
Hope you're right
Old 12-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to nolan68
Lets here it for our fucking government. There's enough drugs that are far more dangerous than AAS. Those fuckn assholes should concentrate more on those than gear.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer

Quote:
Thought I would post this for anyone who might cruise the sponsor section and is wondering why raws guys are disappearing.

If this is in the wrong section, let me know. This doesn't have to do with any one sponsor, so i didn't think it belonged over there.

Following is from another forum:

"Major arrests in China for GH and peptides exports

Over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. To make it crystal clear WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP ANY PRODUCTS (GH,IGF, PEPTIDE OR OTHER NOT APPROVED CHEMICALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION TO THE USA) IF THE RECEIVE DONT HAVE A VALID IMPORT PERMIT. THE US PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON CHINA TO BUST THE FACTORIES WHO MANUFACTURE COUNTERFEIT DRUGS AND NON-APPROVED DRUGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. ON 12 OCTOBER 2011 THEY BUSTED TWO PEPTIDE FACTORIES IN SHANGHAI AND ARRESTED 4 PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE THE FACTORIES manufactured bad quality peptides, because they shipped those peptides to the USA. even they are just for research purposes, we all know that people use them and so know the US government.
right now its impossible to ship vials from Shanghai, Shanghai is a hot area right now and they are focusing on Shanghai becuase most factories are based there and they ship all kind of things from there counterfeit medicines, poison, drugs etc.

Those websites who sell research chemicals in the USA, you know there tons of them based in the USA. they should be very careful, the US government will go next after them. i'm pretty sure.
Usually if a company in the US order peptides really just for research purposes then the supplier in china ship them in simple plastic bottles as they dont have to be sterile as they are just for RESEARCH. but if customs see peptides in 2ml glass vials they know they are for human use and not for research.

Some peptide sellers just shut down their website and keep low profile for a while until things cool down. Others just disapeared, probably arrested. After questions via p.m. I tried to seek contact to Dr.Lin and a contact I have at a major manufaturer, despite the fact that they always mail me back immidiatly this time a received no repley and I fear the worst.

Its still really bad in China some big peptide factories has been busted and many smaller supplier and middleman so they take serious action against everybody who ships vials out of china,also major factory was busted which manufactured GH raw material so probably GH prices will go up soon i guess.

"
PS posted the same thing in TP's thread. Don't know if this is a "scare tactic" on the Chinese part to drive prices up or what, we will see.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:44 AM
Registered Member

Shit...

Well there goes my big powdered xmas......

Old 12-21-2011, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

I'll have to find the link but I read all about this "Crackdown" in Shanghai.....it was 4 arrests and 2 illegal labs that were shut down.....I don't think its cause for panic
Old 12-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Newbie Registered Member

The grinch that stole christmas!