over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami help please

Serotonin

Banned
Added it in 2 days ago.

Started with 0.0625mg (not a typo, its 1/4 of .25mg pill).

2nd night I took 0.125mg (1/2 pill)

Appetite loss and nausea happened this morning. Even on that low of a dose. I expected it since dostinex does the same.

My question. If I keep it at the low 0.125mg for the next few days, will the appetite loss and nausea slowly go away?

Thanks for reading.

Sucks brah...you are hella sensitive to AAS sides

I don't know what to tell you...caber works great for me

Prami made me naseous as hell. Give caber a try, I never have any problems with that.

Prami made me naseous as hell. Give caber a try, I never have any problems with that.

Thanks but I have tried caber. Even low doses make me nauseous. The prami sides aren't as bad as the caber so I'm gonna wait it out and see if it doesn't get any better. If not, I'll drop everything and do something else.

Just made this thread to see if anyone has had success with "waiting it out" for a bit.

YES

Thanks but I have tried caber. Even low doses make me nauseous. The prami sides aren't as bad as the caber so I'm gonna wait it out and see if it doesn't get any better. If not, I'll drop everything and do something else.

Just made this thread to see if anyone has had success with "waiting it out" for a bit.

only way to know is try, but I can say that for me I couldnt stand prami until I adjusted to it, very low dose for one week then increase very slowly each week, now I like it as I am able to sleep less on it.

IT DID THE SAME THING TO ME, I KEPT TAKING IT AND IT STOPPED HAPPENING

newyork

I hate prami. The sides of it are worse than anything i have ever tried. Head gets stuffy, cant sleep, stupid dreams, and I never noticed one positive side effect.

Thanks guys. I'll try and stick with it as long as possible. I am hopeful I'll adjust like some of you said.

Done a lot of research and you're really supposed to just start @ 0.125mg before bed and keep it like that for a week or more until sides go down and then raise if necessary. Or just keep it at that. Seems my gyno is going down already.

we remind all aspects for best health so we will be remind all aspects in life so having a best perception about children and Prami so we will care children for best health.

Maybe bromo would work for you ?? T
Yeah I will try that next. So far the Prami isn't as bad as the caber so I'm trying to stick it out hoping the sides will dissipate.
we remind all aspects for best health so we will be remind all aspects in life so having a best perception about children and Prami so we will care children for best health.
The fuck you saying?

Yea prami for me was foul as hell. I hated how tired i got and then the lack of sleep. Pissed me off.

prami sucked for me,i tried small doses and tried to increase slightly but it was a no go for me,felt like i was going to pass out a couple of times and after sleeping 2 hours a night for 5-6 nights i said screw it and left it alone. out of curosity what dose caber were you taking and how often?

I would just stick with 1/4 pill for a few weeks. I don't think you really need that much to combat tren sides. It was my understanding that you took more for increased hgh spikes.... Yes prami does suck until you get a tolerance for it. I think it does wonders at low dosages though...

good luck

Added it in 2 days ago.

Started with 0.0625mg (not a typo, its 1/4 of .25mg pill).

2nd night I took 0.125mg (1/2 pill)

Appetite loss and nausea happened this morning. Even on that low of a dose. I expected it since dostinex does the same.

My question. If I keep it at the low 0.125mg for the next few days, will the appetite loss and nausea slowly go away?

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for the replies guys, just thought I would give you an update.

I worked my way up to 0.5mg Prami now. Appetite loss and nausea are still present, but they are subsiding.

I will also say that prami has completely taken away all the negative tren sides like anxiety. When I first started the tren w/ out prami I was not feeling that great mentally. But HOLY HELL, I feel amazing now. Tren + Prami is absolute win. Mood is the best its ever been in a long time. Strength already going up just over a week in also.

Gyno is still there, but nips aren't as sore and I think its stopped growing. I think I'll leave it @ 0.5mg for a few days and see what happens. If gyno still there and soreness I may up it by 0.125mg. Slowly of course. Sound good?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member