over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oral stanozolol vs. inject. stanozolol

TJS

Newbies
I have always researched with oral stanozolol. I love the results but do not like the side effects, specifically its liver toxicity issues. Injectable stanozolol is the same identical compound as the oral,are the sides (hepatoxicity) any different with the injectable. I run the oral at 50mg ED for 4 weeks.

Orals ALWAYS get cycled through more than injectables friend, always remember that. From my experience, injectable winny gave me better results as well...but then again my oral source wasn't the same as the injectable so that could've been the issue.

for me the injectable is water based and its a painful injection, from what ive heard the inject is better for muscle gains but the oral helps make other gear more effective both are liver toxic, the oral more so, i will only run the oral

Well I see better results from the oral...I guess since it will free up more test through shbg. But it messes with my cholesterol values a bit much so I RARELY use ANY orals and usually when I do just anavar. This year win gets used again before my vacation though...look great on it but my joints usually ache...
I did great on inj version years ago but I don't like any water based stuff anymore so if I cant get winny in oil based prep then I don't take it...or like this year just going to run the oral route at 40mg a day for short term (35 days).

I see better results with oral Winnie too, or with any orals really. I've got to inject larger amounts of whatever compound to see results, but low doses of orals always make a huge difference...dunno why.

I've had much better results from the injectable. I don't buy that only the oral is capable of freeing up test/binding to shbg. If it's the same compound and gets processed by the liver the same, it should have the same effects regardless of how it's dosed, except maybe for better absorption with inj.

I've had much better results from the injectable. I don't buy that only the oral is capable of freeing up test/binding to shbg. If it's the same compound and gets processed by the liver the same, it should have the same effects regardless of how it's dosed, except maybe for better absorption with inj.

The inject skips the first pass through the liver making the oral better for freeing up shbg while the injectable increases protein synthesis better. But only a very low dose is needed to free up shbg so I draw up my slin pin and squirt about 1/4 of it into my morning oj and inject the other 3/4. Best of both worlds

Always got great results from injectable. Sometimes I get some swelling at the site, but nothing bad. Used it orally, but for me it did not give me the same results.

Come contest prep time or diet time I always prefer to do as much orally(dam that sounds bad:D) as possible. Yes it may be hepatotoxic to a larger extent than the injectable compounds but you are only running them for a short while, i'm guessing 4-8 weeks. Almost nothing will cause problems in this length of time except possibly anadrol and halotestin. In addition, it's nice to avoid feeling like a pincushion!!
Peace,
M2M:cool:

me personally i like to drink my inj winny. so i guess both are taken orally. i will take tabs if i cant get the inj win for some reason, but genearlly speaking, inj winny taken orally is best for me

Since we are on the subject. Why is it that some say to drink the injectable version? Is that the same as tab. I am assuming so.

oral i have some oral win that will knock your dick in the dirt and look like someone shoved a vaccum in your ass and turned it on high speed.

Oral and injectable are the same. Yes you can drink injectable be cause it's the same as the oral... Also just as liver toxic. I personally never seen a difference in the two.

Come contest prep time or diet time I always prefer to do as much orally(dam that sounds bad:D) as possible. Yes it may be hepatotoxic to a larger extent than the injectable compounds but you are only running them for a short while, i'm guessing 4-8 weeks. Almost nothing will cause problems in this length of time except possibly anadrol and halotestin. In addition, it's nice to avoid feeling like a pincushion!!
Peace,
M2M:cool:

When you say as much as possible, How much are you talkin? I've never gone over 50mg a day but was thinking about trying 75.

oral i have some oral win that will knock your dick in the dirt and look like someone shoved a vaccum in your ass and turned it on high speed.

Hahaha! Only BBer's would that statement^ as a good thing!
THAT'S the kind of Winnie I love!

This whole thread inspired me to break into my winstrol stash and pop a couple 50 mg Genotec winny tabs a day and damn I feel super pumped all the time. F-ing love winstrol. Too bad it makes me bald:(

Sitting on a nice stash of both! Gp winny tab and bio- inj.
Never ran winny before, can't wait to. Ill take both together for better results!
Lol.. Jk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner