over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycling helped me learn the value of nutrition and proper training

blaze918

Registered
Hey guys,
Just wanted to share my experience...
Cycling helped to show me that my training and nutrition were flawed...it forced me to take a good hard look at my training and nutrition. Prior to cycling I blamed my lack of progress on hormones...the reality was that my nutrition blew...
Lol when your running 500mg test e for your first cycle (from a good source) and still not seeing great gains its time to admit that your training or nutrition or both really blow...haha
Anyways just wanted to say that this site has been awesome, and I've read a ton of helpful threads. If I had never done a cycle I think I would still believe my lack of progress was just my crappy genetics.
Maybe this doesn't make a ton of sense...but whatever. Feel free to comment or not. :)

yup.

honestly, thats the way i learned too.
i thought i knew what i was doing diet wise and thought i would "blow up" when i hit the sauce. well, i knda blew up (cuz i am a "good respoonder") but gains halted shortly then i learned to eat properly and just kept gettin bigger...with less dose...
-JS

Nice Johnny Smiles,
Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

Hey guys,
Cycling helped to show me that my training and nutrition were flawed...it forced me to take a good hard look at my training and nutrition. Prior to cycling I blamed my lack of progress on hormones...the reality was that my nutrition blew...
Lol when your running 500mg test e for your first cycle (from a good source) and still not seeing great gains its time to admit that your training or nutrition or both really blow...haha
Anyways just wanted to say that this site has been awesome, and I've read a ton of helpful threads. If I had never done a cycle I think I would still believe my lack of progress was just my crappy genetics.
Maybe this doesn't make a ton of sense...but whatever. Feel free to comment or not. :)

I think thats how we all lear to properly eat bro, its not just you its all of us.

mick

Hey guys,

post your diet bro..

Couldn't agree more. Diet is key if taken moderate amounts of aas. Hell it is even if you're not.
It has helped me enormously to sit down and count my calories, macros and plan what to eat and monitor it week by week.
This site has been a great help in making me realise this.

Last edited:
Lol I eat poorly and train half-assed then blame my gear :D

Actually I think I did pretty good in both areas before I ever touched assistance, considering I'd rather drink, smoke, eat fast food and sit on my ass all day

I do hunker down and take both much more seriously on cycle tho

Well my diet looks something like this:

One or two bowls Wheaties with mootopia milk (higher protein, less sugar the normal milk), protein (two scoops, 48g protein, 8g glutamine)

Turkey burger (93/7) with cheese, apple

Protein shake(2 scoops), apple

Turkey burger (93/7) with cheese, pop sickle

protein shake(2 scoops)

Whole wheat spaghetti with turkey meat (93/7)

Breakfast tacos (egg and potato) or some other meal (Wheaties, etc)

I also throw in some veggies once or twice a week with my burgers...
I alternate turkey burgers with spaghetti, turkey and ham sandwiches w/ avocado, brown rice with beef fajita meat.
I mix up the amount of food I consumer depending on how hungry I am...the one thing that is always consistent is I have three to four protein shakes per day (ON whey, 2 scoops).

On average I eat 6 or so times per day, tons of apples and tons of turkey meat (93/7 lean). Friggin obsessed with those apples.
I feel like my diet still needs work...

Yea I feel you waynaferd,
being on cycle definitely motivates me to be extra strict with my eating and what not. lol never been much of a fast food guy though...

lol

wait til you put on so much muscle you can slack on diet for a month and it barely even impact your look lol.
just sayin....... its amazing how shitty i can eat (and drink) and still look "awesome" by other peoples standard...
bigger you are more you can get away with imo....
but thats a secret only a few kno;)
-JS

Well my diet looks something like this:

One or two bowls Wheaties with mootopia milk (higher protein, less sugar the normal milk), protein (two scoops, 48g protein, 8g glutamine)

Turkey burger (93/7) with cheese, apple

Protein shake(2 scoops), apple

Turkey burger (93/7) with cheese, pop sickle

protein shake(2 scoops)

Whole wheat spaghetti with turkey meat (93/7)

Breakfast tacos (egg and potato) or some other meal (Wheaties, etc)

I also throw in some veggies once or twice a week with my burgers...
I alternate turkey burgers with spaghetti, turkey and ham sandwiches w/ avocado, brown rice with beef fajita meat.
I mix up the amount of food I consumer depending on how hungry I am...the one thing that is always consistent is I have three to four protein shakes per day (ON whey, 2 scoops).

On average I eat 6 or so times per day, tons of apples and tons of turkey meat (93/7 lean). Friggin obsessed with those apples.
I feel like my diet still needs work...

Can I be honest with you? If you want some good advise of course... That, is an absolutely horrible diet. That doesn't even look like a diet man... It looks like my cheat meals. Firstly, get rid of the protein shakes, it's been said a million times, and it's true, so I will say it again, protein powders are nowhere near as good as real meat protein. not to mention it is lacking many vitals nutrients and enzymes.

Secondly, what's with the turkey burger? Now I'm guessing this is already packaged processed food... An important rule if you want to succeed in terms of your figure and in terms of your health, is do not eat any kind of processed foods. They chemicals and additives, not to mention the salt content, is horrible on your health, and the meat itself is of low quality, protein is not protein, there are different levels of quality. Also, do not trust the labeling on the back in terms of calorie content, those rarely get checked and allow many company to put false fat contents.

Also, you need to calculate much more than just grams of protein, and adequate bodybuilding diet consists or a total count all calories to be able to control your weight and muscle gain or loss.

Nutrition is not only about eating protein and that's it. You need to be eating the right proteins with the right carbs and the right fats at the right times during the day depending also if it is a training day or a non training day. Nutrition is very complex, and I suggest to everyone to spend a very large amount of time REALLY researching into this, because most people do not know how important or complex it is. I've studied in sports nutrition and have a degree, and I still learn new things here and there.

I hope some of that info can help you look into a much better diet so you can finally attain maximal results. By the way, I do only about 1 cycle a year, and I am always around 250 lbs with a 6 pack, something that people who do alot more gear than me have a hard time attaining, but I have some of the most strict diets anyone has seen...

Can I be honest with you? If you want some good advise of course... That, is an absolutely horrible diet. That doesn't even look like a diet man... It looks like my cheat meals. Firstly, get rid of the protein shakes, it's been said a million times, and it's true, so I will say it again, protein powders are nowhere near as good as real meat protein. not to mention it is lacking many vitals nutrients and enzymes.

Secondly, what's with the turkey burger? Now I'm guessing this is already packaged processed food... An important rule if you want to succeed in terms of your figure and in terms of your health, is do not eat any kind of processed foods. They chemicals and additives, not to mention the salt content, is horrible on your health, and the meat itself is of low quality, protein is not protein, there are different levels of quality. Also, do not trust the labeling on the back in terms of calorie content, those rarely get checked and allow many company to put false fat contents.

Also, you need to calculate much more than just grams of protein, and adequate bodybuilding diet consists or a total count all calories to be able to control your weight and muscle gain or loss.

Nutrition is not only about eating protein and that's it. You need to be eating the right proteins with the right carbs and the right fats at the right times during the day depending also if it is a training day or a non training day. Nutrition is very complex, and I suggest to everyone to spend a very large amount of time REALLY researching into this, because most people do not know how important or complex it is. I've studied in sports nutrition and have a degree, and I still learn new things here and there.

I hope some of that info can help you look into a much better diet so you can finally attain maximal results. By the way, I do only about 1 cycle a year, and I am always around 250 lbs with a 6 pack, something that people who do alot more gear than me have a hard time attaining, but I have some of the most strict diets anyone has seen...

WOW very impressive you are so strict with your diet year round.

Why don't you post a pic so the OP and the rest of us can see 250 with a six pack resulting from such clean eating?

I recently hired alex azarian. I look better than I did while on gear last year! Just a solid diet and training is all it takes. Ive eaten 2 cheat meals in 6 weeks, yes it sucks, but the results are awesome.

Haha Johnny smiles, I'm still waiting for that day.
TractionIssues...thanks for the feedback, what does your diet look like on average?
As for all the ground turkey...I heard its healthier then beef, its cheap, and it packs a whopping 88g of protein and 16g of fat per 16oz tube.
I have considered calorie counting but haven't taken the plunge just yet, I may start doing that at some point. I actually just recently started writing down everything that I eat which I like doing.
You must be a pretty tall guy to carry around 250lbs and a six pack on one cycle per year...
Appreciate the responses.

Jared 530,
does he have you counting calories and what not? Its going to be a while till I run another cycle, I'd really like to get my nutrition down.

wait til you put on so much muscle you can slack on diet for a month and it barely even impact your look lol.
just sayin....... its amazing how shitty i can eat (and drink) and still look "awesome" by other peoples standard...
bigger you are more you can get away with imo....
but thats a secret only a few kno;)
-JS

bigger you are = more drugs you are taking = more shitty food you can eat and still look decent

Try to go off or trt for 6-12 months and then try to eat shitty for a month

Jared 530,
does he have you counting calories and what not? Its going to be a while till I run another cycle, I'd really like to get my nutrition down.

No your not really counting cals. He lays out your diet and you eat exacly what he says, without cheat meals, ever. I calculated mine out to 2,600(55:30:15), so im not really counting, I just know what im consuming if I stick to the plan. I suggest you take the money you where to spend on a cycle, and hire Alex. Its 300 bucks for 6 months, super cheap. And just staying with him for a year or so will really give you an idea how to diet.

No your not really counting cals. He lays out your diet and you eat exacly what he says, without cheat meals, ever. I calculated mine out to 2,600(55:30:15), so im not really counting, I just know what im consuming if I stick to the plan. I suggest you take the money you where to spend on a cycle, and hire Alex. Its 300 bucks for 6 months, super cheap. And just staying with him for a year or so will really give you an idea how to diet.

How many protein shakes does he have in your diet?

bro...post one of your diets...for us...HELP US!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws