over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elitefitness WTF?

jared530

Registered
I troll over at elitefitness, and everyone is sucking Nathan Chases d*** over his products which he constantly pushes over their. If you even mention running a PCT with clomid or nolva, you'll immediately get flamed, then they go on and say how Nathans herbal prodcuts are the new age PCT and anyone who still uses the old standard nolva/clomid is stupid. I don't get it, am I missing something?

I troll over at elitefitness, and everyone is sucking Nathan Chases d*** over his products which he constantly pushes over their. If you even mention running a PCT with clomid or nolva, you'll immediately get flamed, then they go on and say how Nathans herbal prodcuts are the new age PCT and anyone who still uses the old standard nolva/clomid is stupid. I don't get it, am I missing something?

Last i heard he was selling an herbal t booster for close to 100 bucks and selling dhea for almost 150! Crazy....just crazy.

Most of those 'propietary blend' herbal supplements are a scam bro. Plus the mostnof its not good for you, I've read in the papers of these highschool kids in my area getting real messed up on these 'all natural' supplements from gnc, they literally name this stuff like 'tren-400' and 'PCT'

LOL

That's Nathan's board, he is the Admin of Elite, so he uses the forum to sell his products.

Although he is indeed pushing his products pretty hard over there and there isn't very much useful discussion going on, Nate is truly a good person with a big heart and he has helped me out in business a few times. There is no need to go to EF when you have ProM. ;)

That forum is a complete joke, going on that board just bothers me. Bunch of dudes kissing a guy's ass who is 25 percent bodyfat and looks like he lifts as a hobby. A guy that has over a thousand (exaggerating? ) posts per day and claims to be a nutrition, contest prep, and lifting guru. And that Nelson Montana is a bigger jack ass. Yea, lets all run four week cycles of Deca, great idea.

That forum is a complete joke, going on that board just bothers me. Bunch of dudes kissing a guy's ass who is 25 percent bodyfat and looks like he lifts as a hobby. A guy that has over a thousand (exaggerating? ) posts per day and claims to be a nutrition, contest prep, and lifting guru. And that Nelson Montana is a bigger jack ass. Yea, lets all run four week cycles of Deca, great idea.

Yeah those are 3 strange birds right there.

simply put, the whole site is a marketing mechanism for nath (needto)

nath runs the board to sell his products, that is it

his marketing strategy is making fake accounts that ask questions on the forum that relate to PCT and steroids

then a mod or him posts up saying to use his products, and he backs it up with studies, theories etc, which many have floors in (however if you point those flaws out you will be banned)

then other gimmick accounts or mods post up agreeing with him or post a story about how great his products are

then

if someone makes a post saying how his products havent worked, or a negative review is made, they are automaticaly deleted and many times the OP is banned aswell, or his account becomes misteriously inaccessable

there are also threads made by members of the forum promoting his products and sometimes they get kickbacks like free samples, etc, all for there good reviews

he also only makes people who promote his products mods, that way he continues to get good reviews, and is able to remove and bad reviews

he also has his random gimmick accounts (which he probably controls) randomly bump threads with good reviews or reminders of how good his products are

and arguements or disagreements with mods by a meber are usualy edited or removed, and most times the member banned

and there you have it :D;) ur welcome

simply put, the whole site is a marketing mechanism for nath (needto)

nath runs the board to sell his products, that is it

his marketing strategy is making fake accounts that ask questions on the forum that relate to PCT and steroids

then a mod or him posts up saying to use his products, and he backs it up with studies, theories etc, which many have floors in (however if you point those flaws out you will be banned)

then other gimmick accounts or mods post up agreeing with him or post a story about how great his products are

then

if someone makes a post saying how his products havent worked, or a negative review is made, they are automaticaly deleted and many times the OP is banned aswell, or his account becomes misteriously inaccessable

there are also threads made by members of the forum promoting his products and sometimes they get kickbacks like free samples, etc, all for there good reviews

he also only makes people who promote his products mods, that way he continues to get good reviews, and is able to remove and bad reviews

he also has his random gimmick accounts (which he probably controls) randomly bump threads with good reviews or reminders of how good his products are

and arguements or disagreements with mods by a meber are usualy edited or removed, and most times the member banned

and there you have it :D;) ur welcome

I remember seeing your posts back in the day and thinking "I like this guy, I wonder why he posts here?" lol

I remember seeing your posts back in the day and thinking "I like this guy, I wonder why he posts here?" lol

yep, i got banned becoz one of his mods made a thread saying how good his hairloss shampoo was, and they posted a study on how caffiene prevented hair follicales in test tubes from dieing, which was an ingredient in his shampoo

i made a post pointing out how shampoo applied to the head cannot reach a hair follicale and therefore cannot prevent hairloss in this manner

i was banned the next day, he told everyone who asked that i was a spammer trying to destroy the forum and promote synthetek and ironmag labs (some forum which i knew only mentions about)

I didnt even know ppl still went to that place lol... EF is the last place I would go to get honest feed back on anything. IMO that place has been a joke for some time now.

wow, eye opener

I use to read elite fitness until I found professional muscle.

Elitefitness is a fucking joke !!

one time someone asked for PCT help and this rep told the dude, Nolva and clomid are total bullshit, you should try our products, they are even LEGAL

Anabolicminds too !!! that place used to be good, but these greedy cock sucking owners just make everything advertisement

yep, i got banned becoz one of his mods made a thread saying how good his hairloss shampoo was, and they posted a study on how caffiene prevented hair follicales in test tubes from dieing, which was an ingredient in his shampoo

i made a post pointing out how shampoo applied to the head cannot reach a hair follicale and therefore cannot prevent hairloss in this manner

i was banned the next day, he told everyone who asked that i was a spammer trying to destroy the forum and promote synthetek and ironmag labs (some forum which i knew only mentions about)

YUOR BANNED lmfao!

I was on EF sometimes twice a day for a few years, but that was before I found out about Professional Muscle.

Besides I'm sick of all the ads for Dieselbolan.

NEED2goONaFuckingDiet

Ff

LOL

That's Nathan's board, he is the Admin of Elite, so he uses the forum to sell his products.

Although he is indeed pushing his products pretty hard over there and there isn't very much useful discussion going on, Nate is truly a good person with a big heart and he has helped me out in business a few times. There is no need to go to EF when you have ProM. ;)

Ross, you kissed more ass over there than anybody, end of story.

Here is needto. **broken link removed**. Complete tool what a joke that board has become use to be a good board years ago.

I still post over there. I try to be humble and share my opinions. Some guys are very set in their ways and some are just totally oblivious to bodybuilding. I ignore 90% of the threads over there but there are a few that I'll chime in on or that I'll read and learn from. I'm on there a lot just to help people out via PM's who keep getting answers from mods like "stay natural 'till 30, then 1/2 cc a week of test" and things like "always keep your test higher than any other AAS" or the fact that talk of insulin is just completely forbidden. I'm not afraid to speak my mind on there or say that I don't give a shit about herbal supplements that are being pushed. One product I really did like though was Beastdrol. Nathan's Beastdrol is some strong shit. Otherwise, you have to read through that place knowing that there is an obvious agenda. Which is fine as most forums push agendas anyway.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws