over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Services I Offer

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been getting some questions on this so I figured I'd do a short write up on how my consultations work.

The main services I offer are diet related; nutrition for muscle gain, nutrition for fat loss, nutrition for strength athletes, nutrition for precontest bodybuilders, figure, fitness and physique athletes, etc.

All consultations include a fully customized diet, cardio, and supplement plan with weekly updates and unlimited email consultation. The consultations start off with you sending me pics (I provide specific instructions for photos) as well as filling out a detailed questionnaire for me. Based on this info I create your customized plan – which you follow, updating me weekly, and we monitor and adjust things as needed to keep you progressing towards your goals.

I also offer training consultation as an adjunct to the nutrition consultations.

My standard plans are 12 weeks long, but I also offer 12 month plans, and also monthly payment plans. Payments are made quick and easy with a credit card thru Paypal.

Here is my store page on my website with plans and pricing, feel free to check it out and if you have any questions, contact me via PM on this board.
**broken link removed**

Thanks and good luck in your strength and physique endeavors!
-Shelby

If no body here ever hears anything i ever say/said , hiring a trainer like this will make your life so much easier you cant even imagine!!!

It may seem like alot of money but trust me you will be light years ahead and it will save you money and more importanly time in reaching your goals.

Not pimping HSelby out as i have never worked with him (yet) but he has always been very informative member here and his phisique and improvements speak volumes about his knowledge

I can vote for Shelby being a great trainer. I spend a couple of years on a shitload of gear and I thought I had a good diet. Hired Shelby, lowered my doses a lot and got better results in the first year with him than I had in my 3 previous.
He´s diet are pretty basic and not many expensive supps, so I actually saved a ton of money from the lowered dose, food choices and not using a lot of fancy supps.

He´s communication are great, even though I´m from Europe, he never failed to answer quick. Only 1 time in the 1.5 year I worked with him, I had a problem with him, addressed him with what I was thinking and we figured things out and the progress continued.

Shelby is top notch ...Michael Jordan had a coach ,Mike tyson had a coach ,Tiger woods has a coach ..What I am getting at is even the greats of any sport have coaches .So drop your ego and give it a go ..I promise you wont be dissapointed

You know what I love...when people say you should never need a coach because you know your own body best....HAHA...really??...then why do 99% of the people in gyms never progress...most people who compete can't get into shape..etc...if it's so easy, and we all know our own body best...then why isn't everybody looking the best they can..?? I acknowledge that more experienced vets do know there body well, just saying that for most, using a coach is a wise move...my rant of the day...

You know what I love...when people say you should never need a coach because you know your own body best....HAHA...really??...then why do 99% of the people in gyms never progress...most people who compete can't get into shape..etc...if it's so easy, and we all know our own body best...then why isn't everybody looking the best they can..?? I acknowledge that more experienced vets do know there body well, just saying that for most, using a coach is a wise move...my rant of the day...

This is especially true the last few weeks when your perception of how you look is often skewed , and you panic with the urge to do somthing dumb lime cut food , salt , or take a diuretic!!

having sombody their with the experience and knowledge to be a voice of reason!

Yep you can go from sugar to shit real fast in this sport without a good coach!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear