over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is PCT even necessary?

bikebr0

Registered
Does anyone even do PCT after their cycle? Or do you just just run HCG?

Does anyone even do PCT after their cycle? Or do you just just run HCG?

Never used hcg and in my younger days i used to come off cycles without pct quite often. Let me tell you, for me atleast there was no noticeable difference really, always bounced back real quick. I blast and cruise now, but I've never been a beliver in pct really. Others may very well need it, i never did

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Never used hcg and in my younger days i used to come off cycles without pct quite often. Let me tell you, for me atleast there was no noticeable difference really, always bounced back real quick. I blast and cruise now, but I've never been a beliver in pct really. Others may very well need it, i never did

Just a quick ? for ya Sammy: could that be the reason you now blast and cruise? on trt???

Last edited:
When I was younger I bounced back without ptc. Now, at 49 the next "Post Cycle" period will be after the funeral so I run 500ius of hcg a week at all times.

I think PCT helps your sperm production and sex drive come back faster. But no, you don't NEED it. You won't die without it. Your body will recognize the imbalance and seek a level of homeostasis without PCT, it'll just take longer due to high estrogen and other circulating hormones without PCT.

It's not necessary, it just helps your body get back into homeostasis faster.

its very needed imo! after a hard cycle you will crash and not want to do shit without pct!

It's not necessary, it just helps your body get back into homeostasis faster.

I agree 100%... I have also been known to throw down some clomid, whether blasting or cruising, to keep ejaculate volume up... :headbang:

have done cycles with pct and also ones with no pct and never noticed any difference. the cycles that i did not use pct i tapered off, not just an abrupt stop at high dosages.

I guess it may be because I didn't do my first cycle till I was 35 but I came off with no pct and crashed hard. Six months later I still had no energy or interest in doing anything so in my opinion better safe than sorry.

I still use HCG and nolvadex, but I gave up on clomid. Never saw any effect from it like HCG and nolvadex. I also read that it may permanently disrupt your HPTA axis.

Just a quick ? for ya Sammy: could that be the reason you now blast and cruise? on trt???

no, im just older now and have my life in order that i can focus on bodybuilding and i want results. i used to drink too much,chase women and to many other distractions. im 36 now dont give a fuck about fertility or living till 80 and want real results and dont have time to fuck about cycling-gonna do this thing. dont get me wrong im not reckless, i keep cruise at 250 max and run gh and try to cruise more than blast. all blasts will be in the region of 500-700 tren with as much gh as i can afford(about 6iu) I honestly belive i could stop tommorrow and bounce back ok,but ive got no intentions of doing so.

I do it but I'm really not sure what difference it truly makes. I've tried different PCT's and lengths and I seem to recover about the same. One of these times I will just skip PCT and see what happens. For now...it's cheap I don't think it can really hurt.

TRT/cruise > PCT

I blast and cruise now, but when I used to come off completely I never used PCT. I incorporated HCG during the cycle and tapered down slowly when it was time to come off. Always worked great. My thinking is that it's probably not the best idea to add additional compounds for your body to deal with while it's all screwed up and trying to fix itself already.

I always used PCT. It never did a damn thing.

I blast and cruise now, but when I used to come off completely I never used PCT. I incorporated HCG during the cycle and tapered down slowly when it was time to come off. Always worked great. My thinking is that it's probably not the best idea to add additional compounds for your body to deal with while it's all screwed up and trying to fix itself already.

This is my thinking too, more drugs to deal with the problems caused by drugs. If you dare question the mighty pct you tend to get flamed(not do much on pm, where members are s lot more open to do debate) so it's not a subject i talk about much.

if u r coming off, its absolutely necessary, dont let anyone tell you otehrwise.

The object is to keep as much gains as possible and have ur testes start wroking in the shortest time possible.

People argue no one used to do it back in the old days, well look at old days, have u seen arnold off juice, he used to shrink so bad.

look at all these people complaining on ehre abuot dick not working. you wanna be one of them, dont be a fool and hear whAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.

I always used PCT. It never did a damn thing.

LOL, ain't that the truth. Best PCT I have ever done - 2iu Humatrope and 150mg Test.

Some seem to respond, you should definitely run a good PCT anyway, but for some, it doesn't do much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131