over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Warning to all UK members!!!

pitusbullus

Newbies
Hi Guys

As anyone in the UK should know it is legal for you to import steroids for your own personal use. However, this law HAS BEEN CHANGED.......from last Monday (23/04/2012) it is now ILLEGAL to import any kind of steroid for personal use.
This represents a major change in the governments attitude towards these products. Now we all probably know that some packages will continue to get through but the delivery address could be targeted as the law has changed.

PLEASE NOTE:

It is still legal to travel abroad and bring back steroids for your own personal use.

PB

They changed it cuz of the Olympics I guess!

Fucking wankers, oh well it's official im a criminal. Fuck em, i only obey the laws i agree with anyway

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hahahaha yeah bit too much of coincidence for me....but the problem this creates, as was highlighted to the government in the report, many labs will spring up in this country that wont have the reputation that other abroad labs have in respect of quality, they will cut corners to get the products out there, leading to health issues for the user. As always the government decides to take the short term view rather than look at the long term health risks!!!

I think it was only human grade stuff that was legal to import anyway, tren eq and stuff i belive was already illegal as its classed as veterinary so most od us were probably breaking the law anyway. Anyone know the score with gh?

Fucking wankers, oh well it's official im a criminal. Fuck em, i only obey the laws i agree with anyway

Yeah and there are many of us mate......did you know more people access needle exchange services in liverpool for steroids than heroin???

I think it was only human grade stuff that was legal to import anyway, tren eq and stuff i belive was already illegal as its classed as veterinary so most od us were probably breaking the law anyway. Anyone know the score with gh?

It was prepared for human use so it was legal. GH is still under the same law so iam afraid it becomes illegal as well. (without a script)

It was prepared for human use so it was legal. GH is still under the same law so iam afraid it becomes illegal as well. (without a script)

Oh i see. Have to take our chances then, what a sad day. I don't think I've ever had a package inspected anyway in all these years so should be ok i guess

It is a sad day not just for people who choose to use these products but for people who want law changes based on evidence. We know that MCAT was banned by the government as it was suggested it caused a number of deaths. It was banned and then it was discovered that the deaths caused were nothing to do with the drug. Now we are in a situation that MCAT has doubled or trebled in price is cut with all sorts and the cutting agents are causing more harm than the drug itself!!!!!!
Almost everyone consulted on this law change thought that this would lead to new labs springing up providing poor quality products that ultimately will lead to more harm having to be managed by drug services. Lets hope history doesnt repeat itself!

Last edited:
Fucks sake. I can get decent gear locally but no chance of finding gh as good or as cheap as rips :(

Oh, ok. It makes sense. Because all the Olympic athletes are going to START using AAS once they arrive in the UK...Right:rolleyes: Shit, anyone not clean by the time they got off the plane, should just fly back home.

The gov't does this shit to "show" the voters some "action". Misguided and harmful as always. And once they outlaw something, it's done.

So...what's the penalty? Worse than a murder conviction (like in the US)?

The UK labs are better than the stuff from abroad anyway. Its the GH that we are going to all suffer with, plus the pharma grade stuff will become silly money.

I have been waiting for this. This is why the Olympics is all politics. The UK government know that the entire worlds media will be watching the Olympics closely and they hurry to change all the laws that can be scrutinized by the media. Such hypocrisy. There will probably be more changes...

Fuck Sake! And there was me just ordered my first cycle in years in, now WTF am I going to do when that runs out? :banghead:

Well be in a no worse position than the us has been in for years, should still be able to order shit overseas

Yeah iam not sure hgh will be an issue(it is illegal) but......it always comes unlabelled and in small boxes sometimes with "health supplements" on. Iam a bit surprised there hasnt been a press release or a national paper run a story with it being so close to the games but there you go......i think this wont be a target for customs but its worth knowing to make sure anyone ordering knows the risks...

Last edited:
So long as i can get rips im happy. Ill take my chances

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc