over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cerebrolysin dosing protocol

ohio9

Registered
just ordered some Cerebrolysin and am planning on using M-F for a month or two. I was curious if anyone had feedback on possibly combining it daily w HGH IM in the same pin

Ive been running 5ml/day for the last 3 weeks (5 days on 2 off) and havent noticed much... Ive noticed more lucid dreams, but thats about it... Im gonna up it to 10ml/day and will report any change. Right now I am studying for board tests, so I could really use the targeted effect...

Ive been running 5ml/day for the last 3 weeks (5 days on 2 off) and havent noticed much... Ive noticed more lucid dreams, but thats about it... Im gonna up it to 10ml/day and will report any change. Right now I am studying for board tests, so I could really use the targeted effect...

Curious.... Are you already a pretty smart person that picks up on things easily? From my understanding, Cerbrolysin works BEST on people with learning disabilities, brain injuries, diseased brains, etc... So, basically if you're a person that already has the IQ of Albert Einstein then you might not notice much more as far as learning capabilities... Your results might end at lucid dreams, better sense of well being, higher libido...

I have ADD and honestly with out my adderall, I can't focus on a class lecture for more than thirty seconds, I have to read each page of a book 2-3 times before it sinks in because I lose focus, and I lose my train of thought ALL the time.

Good luck with your research... :cool:

I have ADD and honestly with out my adderall, I can't focus on a class lecture for more than thirty seconds, I have to read each page of a book 2-3 times before it sinks in because I lose focus, and I lose my train of thought ALL the time.

You are lucky that adderall works for you. I have been prescribed many drugs, and non of them helped my severe ADD. I got so sick of it and wanted Desoxyn, but no one wants to prescribe it since it is pure methamphetamine.
I got my hands on some to try and lo and behold, it eliminated my anxiety, made me focus, and calmed my mind completely. I never felt so normal in my life.
I had no jitters, no extra energy, nothing like that.... they say that is a good way to gauge if one is ADD or not. I can sleep on stims, and I can eat a decent meal too.

I want it, but even if I could get it legally I might be scared to stay on it forever because it is actual meth, pretty scary even in low doses if used prolonged durations.

I have been researching 2.5ml/day just to have a 20 day run and see if anything happens. I am 10 days into my research and while results aren't dramatic i do feel as if I have better focus during reading. I have been reading a textbook to get ready for a cert and before I would have to read a paragraph a few times until I actually focused enough to understand anything and it was taking forever to get through each chapter. Now I sit down and read straight through with little issues... however if I try and read in the same room as someone watching TV or talking on the phone I still have some issues. This is a hard thing to measure

Curious.... Are you already a pretty smart person that picks up on things easily? From my understanding, Cerbrolysin works BEST on people with learning disabilities, brain injuries, diseased brains, etc... So, basically if you're a person that already has the IQ of Albert Einstein then you might not notice much more as far as learning capabilities... Your results might end at lucid dreams, better sense of well being, higher libido...

Good luck with your research... :cool:

I wouldnt consider myself smart... I have ADD and take adderall, and like you, without it I cannot function as far as learning. I am trying to grasp the reason as to why the 5ml is proving ineffective for me... Maybe my size? Im 6-2, 235? Maybe Im poorly receptive therefore needing higher doses? I have seen better results from piracetem than this stuff....

You are lucky that adderall works for you. I have been prescribed many drugs, and non of them helped my severe ADD. I got so sick of it and wanted Desoxyn, but no one wants to prescribe it since it is pure methamphetamine.
I got my hands on some to try and lo and behold, it eliminated my anxiety, made me focus, and calmed my mind completely. I never felt so normal in my life.
I had no jitters, no extra energy, nothing like that.... they say that is a good way to gauge if one is ADD or not. I can sleep on stims, and I can eat a decent meal too.

I want it, but even if I could get it legally I might be scared to stay on it forever because it is actual meth, pretty scary even in low doses if used prolonged durations.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having such issues finding a treatment. I would also be very weary of taking Desoxyn for the reasons you listed. Actually, even taking Adderall doesn't sit too well with me bc of it's nomenclature, but damn it really allows me to operate at my full potential. I do hope to replace the adderall with cerebrolysin if i have great results. My only complaint about adderall is that it almost makes me obsessive about certain things. For example, I'm currently editing a book that I wrote and I will spend thirty minutes on a single sentence until I think it's perfect. I've never been OCD a day in my life, but I guess I shouldn't complain about trying to be the best I can... Just kind of gets in the way sometimes.

Anyway, good luck finding a treatment and I agree that you should stay away from the Desoxyn. You are surely to get addicted.

I wouldnt consider myself smart... I have ADD and take adderall, and like you, without it I cannot function as far as learning. I am trying to grasp the reason as to why the 5ml is proving ineffective for me... Maybe my size? Im 6-2, 235? Maybe Im poorly receptive therefore needing higher doses? I have seen better results from piracetem than this stuff....

Hmmmm... Well, as you know everyone's chemistry is different, but I wouldn't write it off just yet. At least run a full cycle and/or see what 10mls does for you. Are you running Ergo's cerebrolysin or the company on anti aging sites?

Big, thanks for the reply. Do you see any issue with combining it in same pin w GH?

Big, thanks for the reply. Do you see any issue with combining it in same pin w GH?

Are you trying to save on pins?
I don't know if there is an issue other than maybe rendering one or both less effective. Why take the chance?

Hmmmm... Well, as you know everyone's chemistry is different, but I wouldn't write it off just yet. At least run a full cycle and/or see what 10mls does for you. Are you running Ergo's cerebrolysin or the company on anti aging sites?

I got mine from an anti-aging site, I will give Ergo a try next to see if there is a difference... I dont plan on discontinuing, I need all the help I can get to pass these tests... I will report back on my progress...

I dont combine it with anything, doing 5ml at a time is all one injection site can take.. I do use a 26g 1 1/2 IM...

results???

i am the same way adderall is the only thing i have access too as i dont have medical insurance, i am waiting to hear more good results to actually start my research on the cerebrolysin. i know adderall works, i never had a perfect score in my life until i used it and it was a math test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131