over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A and other pros collaboration?

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK, so we have Big A's article on beginners which is great. But I'm very curious to see what he and other pros have to say about the step up from intermediate to advanced. In other words what to do when you stall out on the beginner type stuff? Yeah I know up the dose, but I mean maybe more specifically.

We got the other "guru" on the other site saying this that and the other thing. I would really like to see what OUR pro's take is on taking it to the next level. Drugs yes, but not just that. Training and diet also if there are opinions on that.

Can we get a little round table debate/discussion going?
Please?:D

I believe a lot of things are kept secret or you have to pay to receive them! Because if everyone knew the key steps to become a IFBB pro be a lot more out there? Like Jay Cutler... He goes from a torn bicep to the hulk in two weeks???

Time and research I have learner tons since I joined in 2009! But still feel like I'm in the top layer! But I have made bounds since I first started! Do not plan on stopping there!
But if anyone feelsnlike sharing their secrets I'm down to listen! :headbang:

I don't even mean to turn pro, I just mean steps to take to get out of the intermediate phase.
There's been a lot of talk from gh15 about very specific timing of certain drugs etc.
I would like to hear what our pros on this site who we know and trust have to say.

I think this is a good thread to start, how much actual information will be provided i do not know....you learn a hella lot of knowledge from this board, i certainly know i have, and putting it into practice is the best thing. Ill keep an eye on this thread, hope it doesnt get out of hand though

Yeah, and I want to say that Im not asking for Big As or anyone else's opinion on what gh15 says, not at all.

I would just like some advanced knowledge from the pros we have on board here, if they are willing to share.

WHO?

WHO is gonna answer? bigA is CRAZY BUSY! he has a shitload on his plate, phil hernon has a website and a peptide company to run, not on here a whole lot, emeric is your last chance and is not on here a lot, no other pro's actively post here, they may be in the banner because they are members but do not post, so good luck with this thread, BIGA or phil will be you only hope of getting an answer from a pro.

hopefully BigA will see this and give you an answer, the website is being upgraded so he is probably checking in more often to catch bugs in the system so you may be in luck ;)

Your asking for some magic potion that doesn’t exist brother. The only truth to the size of pro’s is the amounts of drug use they’ve BUILT UP TO over the span of TEN YEARS PLUS. We are talking grams and grams of hormone, 15+ iu’s of quality GH per day, and Insulin too if it works for you. Now it takes VERY deep pockets to run these dosages, and if youre really indeed trying to become pro size, you must treat this life as your JOB, as if you were literally getting paid to become PRO size. Regardless, It takes a very long long time to become freaky massive, as NOTHING happens overnight. But just imagine money was never an issue, as if someone sponsored you these drugs and you had your choice of any dosage you wanted for free, it is definitely possible to become “pro” size in LESS than 2 years. The secret potion youre looking for really is lots of drugs + DoggCrap Training + quality diet + 720 days of brutality.

Time+consistency+genetics+diet+training+adequate rest+boatloads of drugs.

And not particularly in that order either. I don't think there are any secrets. There are some random ass guys I've seen locally that don't compete that are still freaky. And they aren't in the "inner circle" of secrets.

I am not anywhere elite level, but I think I know what it takes to get there, and it isn't some sort of well kept secret or magic formula.

You know what it takes to make progress. Nutirition, training, diet, and drug use must be consistent. I honestly think consistency of these things is almost more important than how well you do each of them.

I think what separates the pros from the joes is that the pros have done a better job of staying consistent with those things, doing them all well all the time. I also think there is a genetic component to it, such as excellent response to hormones, but that is just part of it I believe.

You will only be as big as ur drug regimn is assuming food, training etc is as it should be

You will only be as big as ur drug regimn is assuming food, training etc is as it should be

Take B-Boy, who many believe he is so damn close to his pro card it isn't funny. IMHO, it takes more than the drug regime...if everything else is spot on...genetics to everything to get to pro size.

You could eat like Brad, if possible, train like Brad, and take the same dosages...however, if you don't have the genetic response to the drugs, and your bodies ability to handle what is needed, you won't get close to being like Brad.

How many guys are out there who are pushing GRAMS and are no where close to Brad or any pro? Many...and they look like shit...they look like a water balloons.

Not to mention the genetics for good muscle bellies, muscle insertion, wide clavicles etc. etc.

I am an advocate of what you're saying...compounds, lots of gh, (insulin if you care too, and is needed if you ask me) will get you closer to a "pro" size...but you have a slim chance at becoming a pro.

What is pro size anyway, 5'11" 300 lbs at 20%+ body fat, or 5'11" 250 at 6-8% bf? Huge difference.

Last edited:
Again, guys, not looking for secrets to turn pro. Was really just hoping Big A would do a small follow up to his Growth Principles For Beginners.
He's been posting on the site a little more this week and thought I might get his attention.

It is certainly a combo of things. Consistency is HUGE! You have to treat it like it is your job, eating and never missing meals, only put in your body what will help you grow and train harder! Training needs to be spot on. Way to many guys DO NOT TRAIN HARD ENOUGH. You may feel you are a bad ass, killing the weights and crushing your workouts, but I have trained enough people to realize that they always hold back and have more in the tank to push harder, they just don't cause it is hard.... Supps are exactly that! If everything else is on track then your supps regime comes down to how much money you have and how connected you are, alot of underdose fake crap out there.

Take ANY IFBB PRO...

Take him COMPLETELY OFF of HGH and SLIN..

Watch what happens.

/Thread

Take ANY IFBB PRO...

Take him COMPLETELY OFF of HGH and SLIN..

Watch what happens.

/Thread

I think if you remove HGH and Slin out of Phil Heath's drug arsenal, he will still be just about every bit Phil Heath.

Oh and how are you not permabanned yet? :rolleyes:

both BigA and b-boy have post here that explains it pretty well , you bust your ass with perfect diet and training then add AAS and HGH , if you stop growing add more food drugs and insulin

repeat as needed until you reach your goal , go broke or die

I think if you remove HGH and Slin out of Phil Heath's drug arsenal, he will still be just about every bit Phil Heath.

Oh and how are you not permabanned yet? :rolleyes:
phil will still be a decent sized guy but no way in hell is he mr. olympia :naughty: sorry captain, aint happening.

phil will still be a decent sized guy but no way in hell is he mr. olympia :naughty: sorry captain, aint happening.

I KNOW!!! If u take everything out the gear the gh the slin but leave the in and out burgers he will STILL b mr Olympia ;) lol

Brad, are there any pro's on Olympia stage that doesnt take slin?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear