over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Watson Cyp crystalizing

Reno911

Registered
Anyone have issues with their Watson cypionate crystalizing in the last 6 months? The last 3 bottles I've gotten at Walgreens have all crystalized. Recommended storage is 68-77F and where they are stored is in that range. They seem to be fine for a couple of weeks but then will crystalize out of solution. It seems that once the stopper is breached, they will come out of solution within a few weeks. Each time the pharmacist checked them for any crystalizing when I picked them up. They will go back into solution when heated and shaken. Honestly, I've had less issues with UG products doing this in the past but not sure why a US pharm grade product would be having issues.

Any ideas on this ??

Anyone have issues with their Watson cypionate crystalizing in the last 6 months? The last 3 bottles I've gotten at Walgreens have all crystalized. Recommended storage is 68-77F and where they are stored is in that range. They seem to be fine for a couple of weeks but then will crystalize out of solution. It seems that once the stopper is breached, they will come out of solution within a few weeks. Each time the pharmacist checked them for any crystalizing when I picked them up. They will go back into solution when heated and shaken. Honestly, I've had less issues with UG products doing this in the past but not sure why a US pharm grade product would be having issues.

Any ideas on this ??
Yea I had it happen too. Look like when prop crashes. Anytime I see ugl cyp dosed higher than 200mg/ml I steer clear. If Watson crashes at 200 and ugl is still suspended at 250 I have my doubts. And most people can't tell if they're cyp got switched with enanthate. Cyp crashes much easier than enanthate does.

Only thing is could think of is the possibility of a contaminant (stopper, lint, etc.) being in the vial, allowing the 1st crystal to form on it, and cascading from there.

The reason HG can be more likely to crash is because of the relatively low ba content. Many UGL's use slightly higher ba/bb to ensure no crash and reduce the potential for microorganisms.

I've been using Watson test c for over 2 years and have never had an issue.

Only thing is could think of is the possibility of a contaminant (stopper, lint, etc.) being in the vial, allowing the 1st crystal to form on it, and cascading from there.

The reason HG can be more likely to crash is because of the relatively low ba content. Many UGL's use slightly higher ba/bb to ensure no crash and reduce the potential for microorganisms.

I've been using Watson test c for over 2 years and have never had an issue.

Mine crashed two months ago didn't even put a pin in it yet.

Mine crashed two months ago didn't even put a pin in it yet.

In that case, I haven't a clue...

If it didn't get cold, and wasn't dropped on the floor or something, then it's a mystery to me...

If unopened, just bring it back to the pharmacy and tell them you want a new one.

In that case, I haven't a clue...

If it didn't get cold, and wasn't dropped on the floor or something, then it's a mystery to me...

If unopened, just bring it back to the pharmacy and tell them you want a new one.

That'd be no problem if it was my script ;) my friend gets his doctor to hook him up so I put a little extra money in his pocket

In 7-8 years I've never had any issues with Watson brand. Since it first happened about 6 month ago, I figured it maybe was from cold weather shipping but it has continued. It's happened to a few friends as well but only with Watson not Paddock.

Watson uses very low BA,less than 1 percent,so yeah it is possible. Most UG use higher BA/BB concentrations that is why you can get by with 250mg in UG.But even at that if it gets a little to cold for too long it will crash.That is why I,m not big fan of cyp. Also keep in in mind just because it is name brand pharmaceutical company don't think they won't occasionally fuck up.

crystals in T

heat it and pin it. if you don't want it, send it to me, I'd be glad to take it off your hands.

back in the old days you would never hear of steris of schien or schering doing this. It is from low BA content. Its not bad or anythimng you just have to reheat it. Its still fine to use , it just looks bad on thier part. Walgreens and CVS are also compounding pharmacies as well. I doubt the compound testosterone but this will happen time to time with generic ones as well.

Any ideas on this ??

I have been using that for about 2 yrs now. Can you call Watson? Most pharma companies have a customer complaint department and they would probably appreciate letting them know which lot #s you are having trouble with. I work in Medical devices and we always want a heads up on product issues. Keeps are asses from getting sued...lol.

High dose test cyp (250mg/ml) always crashes, 200mg/mL *should* be more stable. Pharma or not.

Crystals

I actually had a bottle of pharmacy Test that on the side of the bottle state: "Warming and shaking the bottle should help redissolve any crystals whicha may have formed from storing at below recommended temp...."

No harm in just warming it up and using. Done it a million times and no harm done, proven by blood tests. BTW, that was 200mg/ml.

never had that issue in the past, i would sweat it thats creme de le crop boy, just put a pin in top not down in the oil, bring water to boil only enough so you can stand the bottle up in it, once you have a boil turn it off or down set in there as said and whalllaaa back to liquid form. no biggie but yea its extra work that u should not have to do with a walgreens product, i would also first go and try and exchange for other bottles at the walgreeens you got them from maybe they will maybe they wont.

never had that issue in the past, i would sweat it thats creme de le crop boy, just put a pin in top not down in the oil, bring water to boil only enough so you can stand the bottle up in it, once you have a boil turn it off or down set in there as said and whalllaaa back to liquid form. no biggie but yea its extra work that u should not have to do with a walgreens product, i would also first go and try and exchange for other bottles at the walgreeens you got them from maybe they will maybe they wont.

Agreed. I've exchanged a couple "partially" used bottles for new ones but it keeps happening. The pharmacist didnt have any issue giving me a new one and was also perplexed by the crystalization. Ive just been putting the bottle in a hot glass of water with the top above water for 10-15 and shaking it before I draw. Still just a pain in the ass

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131