over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol + Superdrol

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone ever run this for any period of time? Ive done dbol/adrol, and each of these on their own, highest ive gone on sd was 30mg/day, and dbol ive gone 100.. actuLly been running dbol 2 weeks at 100, considering something like 40dbol 20 sd the next 2 weeks... any experience? Thoughts?

Well my thoughts are that its a nasty combo. Do what ya want, but that's gonna do a number on you. Only one of them is enough for great gains.

Huge gains but hell on the liver. Not to mention the unbearable back pumps i get from SD. I love SD its cheap and effective but not worth the sides imo. Good luck man let us know how it goes.

I'd rather run one at a time along with a good injectable cycle and switch back and forth every 3/4 weeks along with a 2 week off period when needed from the oral.

I see AMG has a tri-dol mix . Superdrol ,anadrol and d-bol .
I haven't used too many orals but this low dose of all 3 has to be a monster mix .

I see AMG has a tri-dol mix . Superdrol ,anadrol and d-bol .
I haven't used too many orals but this low dose of all 3 has to be a monster mix .

Thats what i waa thinkin Hahah i was hoping someone who had tried it would chime in.. ive been running this 100mg dbol for a couple weeks and size gains are great bit dbol doesnt give me a lot in terms of strength .. i wonder what would be more toxic, a high dose od dbol like 100mg, or a moderate dose of each, like 40 dbol and 20 sd.. and which would deliver better gains..

Thats what i waa thinkin Hahah i was hoping someone who had tried it would chime in.. ive been running this 100mg dbol for a couple weeks and size gains are great bit dbol doesnt give me a lot in terms of strength .. i wonder what would be more toxic, a high dose od dbol like 100mg, or a moderate dose of each, like 40 dbol and 20 sd.. and which would deliver better gains..

Go to the AMG sponsor page maybe . I believe he took a pole a while ago on combo suggestions . Not sure if it was him or a oil survey from someone else . I do research all over the net and land up at professional muscle most of the time .

The tri-dol taken 2x/day would be less toxic as less mg used .

I would never ever put superdrol in my body again

4 weeks of 20mg had my HDL at 6, my LDL over 200 and my liver enzymes the highest I've ever seen

People who use this shit must just not get bloodwork and pray that everything will hold up

Ignorance is bliss I guess

I would never ever put superdrol in my body again

4 weeks of 20mg had my HDL at 6, my LDL over 200 and my liver enzymes the highest I've ever seen

People who use this shit must just not get bloodwork and pray that everything will hold up

Ignorance is bliss I guess

Ive ran 3 times in the past and never had any problems other than slight lethargy and back pumps. No worse than anadrol for me really.. granted i didnt have blood work, but i tend to handle orals well (knock on wood) did you run liver support? I always take at least maximum dosage of a strong liver support while on any oral..

I began 40db and 20sd today, bumped up liv 52 to 3 tabs 3-4 times daily. Will only run about 2 weeks

Ive ran 3 times in the past and never had any problems other than slight lethargy and back pumps. No worse than anadrol for me really.. granted i didnt have blood work, but i tend to handle orals well (knock on wood) did you run liver support? I always take at least maximum dosage of a strong liver support while on any oral..

I began 40db and 20sd today, bumped up liv 52 to 3 tabs 3-4 times daily. Will only run about 2 weeks

I ran double dose of liv52 and tons of milk thistle

I never felt bad at all while taking it...just massive strength gains....my bloodwork said otherwise....took 3 months for my lipids to somewhat normalize to pre cycle levels

This stuff is straight up rat poison....the ignorance people display with this stuff is the only reason it is still used

If everyone did bloodwork while on superdrol you'd see tons of threads of people freaking out...it makes any other oral look like skittles when you compare the bloodwork

Seriously...stop using it before it catches up with you

I ran double dose of liv52 and tons of milk thistle

I never felt bad at all while taking it...just massive strength gains....my bloodwork said otherwise....took 3 months for my lipids to somewhat normalize to pre cycle levels

This stuff is straight up rat poison....the ignorance people display with this stuff is the only reason it is still used

If everyone did bloodwork while on superdrol you'd see tons of threads of people freaking out...it makes any other oral look like skittles when you compare the bloodwork

Seriously...stop using it before it catches up with you

I dont plan running it after this, i just had these left over and i dont waste shit. Your levels still normalized which is the main thing, liver values can get whack during a run, but the main thing is to take efficient time off orals and normalize the enzymes.

I dont plan running it after this, i just had these left over and i dont waste shit. Your levels still normalized which is the main thing, liver values can get whack during a run, but the main thing is to take efficient time off orals and normalize the enzymes.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...it's true bodybuilders are just drug addicts who will rationalize their usage of just about anything

I ran sdmz for 30 days in march and it did make me strong, but it killed my appetite, which shows stress on the liver - It was ok a 6 ut of 10 - dbol is better

I ran sdmz for 30 days in march and it did make me strong, but it killed my appetite, which shows stress on the liver - It was ok a 6 ut of 10 - dbol is better

Ive ran by itself brotha.. the question was only for the 2 stacked, not which is better. Superdrol is most definitely better in the strength dep't, and ime dbol is better for size. So combining the 2 at moderate doses instead of super dosing one seems like it would be pretty synergistic, just like dbol and adrol. And just to point out i have never lost appetite from any oral.. my appetite is always through the roof

I'm not sure what you mean when u sau u dp well with orals and have no bloodwork...you don't feel your kidneys taking a beating...well not until it's too late. Superdrol is extremely potent. 10mgs plus 20mg of dbol
would be plenty. Over 10mgs and superdrol will cause bad blood work...on everyone. It is right under M1T as far as toxicity.

I'm not sure what you mean when u sau u dp well with orals and have no bloodwork...you don't feel your kidneys taking a beating...well not until it's too late. Superdrol is extremely potent. 10mgs plus 20mg of dbol
would be plenty. Over 10mgs and superdrol will cause bad blood work...on everyone. It is right under M1T as far as toxicity.

There's a ton of dumb people out there man

I've learned to avoid orals at all costs...I feel great on them everytime...but when you find out your bloodwork looks a lot worse from 4 weeks of superdrol than from 20 weeks of Trenbolone, you learn

Stupid people are going to be stupid people regardless...let Darwinism do its work

There's a ton of dumb people out there man

I've learned to avoid orals at all costs...I feel great on them everytime...but when you find out your bloodwork looks a lot worse from 4 weeks of superdrol than from 20 weeks of Trenbolone, you learn

Stupid people are going to be stupid people regardless...let Darwinism do its work

Im not going to argue with you over the internet as it isnt going to solve anything. However, i am far from "stupid", yes, i do take take some risks, but i am not the only one. Sure, you can always find a way to justify something, even if its still not the best choice. Word of advice: stop trying to sound so arrogant online, you arent gaining any respect. Oh, you dont care about internet respect? If thats the case, why post? If you enjoy posting how stupid everyone is for running orals, go post in every single oral related thread and tell them how ignorant they are. Theres a task that will take some time.

Im not going to argue with you over the internet as it isnt going to solve anything. However, i am far from "stupid", yes, i do take take some risks, but i am not the only one. Sure, you can always find a way to justify something, even if its still not the best choice. Word of advice: stop trying to sound so arrogant online, you arent gaining any respect. Oh, you dont care about internet respect? If thats the case, why post? If you enjoy posting how stupid everyone is for running orals, go post in every single oral related thread and tell them how ignorant they are. Theres a task that will take some time.

Just trying to help the other people out who actually care about the associated health risks from orals and would like to know how truly toxic they are....wasn't speaking to you because you clearly blew my advice off from the beginning...not trying to be arrogant, just truthful

Ever since I started getting regular blood work (when I started cycling constantly instead of one or two per year), I have been more concerned with my health. I decided this year to no longer run any orals after seeing what they did to my lipids. I was never concerned with my liver enzymes because they always bounced right back, but lipids didn't recover as quickly.
I plan on blasting and cruising soon, so I figure I need to give my lipids all the help I can, so no more orals for me.
Superdrol was the most toxic thing I have ever taken. Gains were unreal, but I just don't think it is worth it. Dbol is great for mass and doesn't seem to be nearly as toxic. If I were to use orals again, I would use Dbol but not superdrol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws