advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T.O. Got fired from arena football league.

hotnuts

Banned
He didn't show up to charity events and didn't show up for a few away games. He also was given some ownership and defaulted on his contract which lead to him losing his ownership.

Let's re-cap shall we? One of the bet receivers to play in the NFL. More than likely will be in the HOF.

He can't get a job with any team in the NFL because he is a total fuck-up and causes problems with every team he has been with.

He's an attention whore....hence TO show, going on Dr.Phil while his 3 baby's momma's grilled him for being a crappy father. In his defense those bitches are nothing but gold diggers and all they cared about was the child support which he was paying 20K per mother. That is 60k per month, you would think he would shut his mouth and go back to being the baddest WR in the league but he just can't keep his shit together.

After all of that the Allen Wranglers give him one last shot and made him part owner and then he screws that up as well. I live in a nearby city but I could care less about arena football. Yes, it was a step down from what he was accustomed too or even capable of but it's the only option he had at the time and he shit on that organization too.

My question is when will this guy learn? Will he ever? He had everything! Dream job, money, woman, houses, cars, tv shows and it's almost like he is allergic to success or does everything in his power to destroy it? Why???

The dude has a body of a black Michael Angelo and is a ripped specimen of a human being. I just don't get it. I try to understand but it's beyond me. It's his life I guess but I just hate to see someone so blessed with talent and throw it all away and shit on everyone in his aftermath. Okay...I'm done with my rant.

...it's almost like he is allergic to success or does everything in his power to destroy it? Why???

Some people are self-defeating and create obstacles when there are none. I've witnessed this on several occasions. Subconsciously, they're afraid of success or feel that they don't deserve it. Not saying that's the case with TO but it may well be.

I hate to say it, but I truly believe T.O. might commit suicide before it's all said and done. He's broke and he's playing days are a thing of the past. Some guys just don't get it and he seems to be that guy.

I hate to say it, but I truly believe T.O. might commit suicide before it's all said and done. He's broke and he's playing days are a thing of the past. Some guys just don't get it and he seems to be that guy.

I agree with you bro. He is in a very bad place and several sports commentators have said they are concerned about his well being.

I have compassion for most people, but not TO. How can you feel sorry for a guy that brought trouble to every NFL team and blew over $80 million bucks? It amazes me, that some of these guys are so careless with their money. How does someone go about spending $80 million?

I have compassion for most people, but not TO. How can you feel sorry for a guy that brought trouble to every NFL team and blew over $80 million bucks? It amazes me, that some of these guys are so careless with their money. How does someone go about spending $80 million?

easy. You have a shot ton of investments in businesses that go bad. Thats how the majority of atheletes go broke. Its not from partying. Its from investing in dumb things and losing thier money that way.

easy. You have a shot ton of investments in businesses that go bad. Thats how the majority of atheletes go broke. Its not from partying. Its from investing in dumb things and losing thier money that way.

just like the one nfl player that was duped into opening some Nissan Dealerships. I forgot his name he was a good rb though.

TO

I think the guy has serious childhood issues form a torn family that he never really dealt with as an adult and the money just made it worse... Granted, He's a grown man and has made many stupid choices but I also believe the system of athletics esp on the college level breads destructive behavior. Johnson and Marshall are also on the fast track to become the next TO story.

I think the guy has serious childhood issues form a torn family that he never really dealt with as an adult and the money just made it worse... Granted, He's a grown man and has made many stupid choices but I also believe the system of athletics esp on the college level breads destructive behavior. Johnson and Marshall are also on the fast track to become the next TO story.

I agree with this 100%. He lived across the street from his dad but his father never visited and his mother kept him from seeing him. Men need their fathers in their lives but most mothers are hard headed and think they can do it on their own. This could be a result...maybe not the only issue but definitely a factor. I have a great relationship with my dad now but he wasn't around a lot when I was younger and it really effected me in my early years. No matter how tough you think you are you need a healthy relationship w your parents. I promise you will live a much better life.

With a huge ego, you tend to burn a lot of bridges. Several coaches have said he's poison to younger players in the locker room. Lump all those type of issues together with the fact that he's 38 and has lost some ability means career over.

He didn't show up to charity events and didn't show up for a few away games. He also was given some ownership and defaulted on his contract which lead to him losing his ownership.

Let's re-cap shall we? One of the bet receivers to play in the NFL. More than likely will be in the HOF.

He can't get a job with any team in the NFL because he is a total fuck-up and causes problems with every team he has been with.

He's an attention whore....hence TO show, going on Dr.Phil while his 3 baby's momma's grilled him for being a crappy father. In his defense those bitches are nothing but gold diggers and all they cared about was the child support which he was paying 20K per mother. That is 60k per month, you would think he would shut his mouth and go back to being the baddest WR in the league but he just can't keep his shit together.

After all of that the Allen Wranglers give him one last shot and made him part owner and then he screws that up as well. I live in a nearby city but I could care less about arena football. Yes, it was a step down from what he was accustomed too or even capable of but it's the only option he had at the time and he shit on that organization too.

My question is when will this guy learn? Will he ever? He had everything! Dream job, money, woman, houses, cars, tv shows and it's almost like he is allergic to success or does everything in his power to destroy it? Why???

The dude has a body of a black Michael Angelo and is a ripped specimen of a human being. I just don't get it. I try to understand but it's beyond me. It's his life I guess but I just hate to see someone so blessed with talent and throw it all away and shit on everyone in his aftermath. Okay...I'm done with my rant.

I wouldn't say he threw it all away. He had one of the most illustrious careers for a WR ever. He is 37 now and is just trying to hang on to whatever he has left since he is broke. The thing with athletes is that once they do lose all their money, they can't make money again more easily than the average joe due to name recognition. People will pay them to make appearances and such. Allen Iverson is in the same boat as TO right now

The news just reported he now is putting together a lawsuit against the Allen Wranglers. They evicted him from the house they gave him, took his car away and he claims they defamed his character.

Michael Angelo was a ripped white guy??? :D

I don't know of any shirtless pics of the painter, the only images I have seen of are ones where he is wearing a black robe.....doesn't look too jacked either.
Maybe he meant this one....
**broken link removed**

I don't know of any shirtless pics of the painter, the only images I have seen of are ones where he is wearing a black robe.....doesn't look too jacked either.
Maybe he meant this one....
**broken link removed**

I guess you missed the above post.

I guess you missed the above post.

I guess it took me 5 minutes to find the right pic, lol. You hadn't posted when I clicked 'reply', but you had by the time I hit 'submit reply'.
I looked at a bunch of different Michelangelo art and read the wikipedia article, don't be upset.

especially since T.O. has to pay nearly $45K in child support every month for his four children. Three of the four mothers have already sued him. One of the mothers is asking for a fine or jail time for him since he is so far behind in payments. PERSONALLY I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE PITCHED AND CATCHED depending on the night. Who knows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131