Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlep1029 View Post
Any macro in excess amounts can cause fat gain, at least that's what I've learned.
Exactly. I used to eat an insane amount of chicken trying to fill up on protein and all it did was make me fat. There is a fine balance you have to reach.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Loads of people get shredded on keto, ckd etc. Not the only way though but seems to be best for most people. I seem to lose fat a lot easier with plenty of carbs in diet, dunno why

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 07-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy555 View Post
Im on a cruise but lean bulking with a 24 hour fast each week. The fast and the fact I'm on gh has made steady gains on my cruise possible. I will always fast once a week from now on. I remember once i was doing 2 24 hour fasts weekly, holding weight but recomping naturally. I love if. How you finding if? If memory serves me correctly your doing lean gains right.

I took your advice and did IF.
Boy, i lost allot of weight. Although i look flat but surprisingly my strength did not drop. In fact, i gain a little. I think IF i good for fat lost and those who want the aesthetic look.

I when from 12% to 10%. But now it seems like i'm stuck at 10%.

Whats your cruise dose? and how long have u been on cruise?
Old 07-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Cruising on 250 test e and 4 iu rips with a little ipam /mod grf aswell

Old 07-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie23 View Post
I took your advice and did IF.
Boy, i lost allot of weight. Although i look flat but surprisingly my strength did not drop. In fact, i gain a little. I think IF i good for fat lost and those who want the aesthetic look.

I when from 12% to 10%. But now it seems like i'm stuck at 10%.

Whats your cruise dose? and how long have u been on cruise?
a lot of weight??? from 10 to 12 .???? so if you weigh 200 you lost 4 pounds...and if you weigh 400 you lost 8 pounds??? what is a lot of weight to you?
I am not saying IF doesn't work ...but what is a lot of weight to you??
Old 07-30-2012, 02:25 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Calories win.

Beliefs on why things happen are fine, but don't get butt-hurt when someone calls BS. There is WAY too many reasons to believe calories are the governor.

The common theme with any good diet is:
Eat enough protein for your goals (a bit less when hypercaloric, a bit more when hypocaloric) - generally speaking, not absolute. I posted a good article from Borge Fagerli about protein awhile back.
Manipulate carbs and fat for your liking. Ultimately raising and lowering the caloric load.

People get ripped on keto, people get ripped on high carbs. Look at the common elements of WHY.

Plus, people need to stop getting so f*cking Gary Taubes insulin bad bullshit.

James Krieger did a GREAT series on insulin
Insulin…an Undeserved Bad Reputation » Weightology Weekly
Insulin: An Undeserved Bad Reputation, Part 2 » Weightology Weekly
Insulin: An Undeserved Bad Reputation, Part 3…MOOOOO!!!! » Weightology Weekly
Insulin: An Undeserved Bad Reputation, Part 4: The Biggest Insulin Myth of Them All » Weightology Weekly
Insulin: An Undeserved Bad Reputation, Part 5: Addressing the Critics » Weightology Weekly
Insulin, an Undeserved Bad Reputation: The Biggest Insulin Myth, Continued… » Weightology Weekly
Insulin, An Undeserved Bad Reputation: The Finale » Weightology Weekly

Great calorie article:
The Sensible Middle Part 1 In Defence of Calories | Core Concepts Wellness
Old 07-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapeta View Post
Calories win.

Beliefs on why things happen are fine, but don't get butt-hurt when someone calls BS. There is WAY too many reasons to believe calories are the governor.

Eat enough protein for your goals (a bit less when hypercaloric, a bit more when hypocaloric) - generally speaking, not absolute. I posted a good article from Borge Fagerli about protein awhile back.
Manipulate carbs and fat for your liking. Ultimately raising and lowering the caloric load.

People get ripped on keto, people get ripped on high carbs. Look at the common elements of WHY.

Insulin: An Undeserved Bad Reputation, Part 4: The Biggest Insulin Myth of Them All » Weightology Weekly
Insulin: An Undeserved Bad Reputation, Part 5: Addressing the Critics » Weightology Weekly
Insulin, an Undeserved Bad Reputation: The Biggest Insulin Myth, Continued… » Weightology Weekly

Great calorie article:
Calories still the most important thing yes but macros help shift it towards fat loss more than just weight loss. I used to believe calories were all that mattered so long as protein was sufficient, i looked like shit.

Old 07-31-2012, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapeta View Post
Calories win.

Great calorie article:
You're right most aren't going to believe you, even though it is all true.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

For a long time I was skinless chicken and white rice egg whites etc however I got fat as a natty.

I tried the anabolic diet but went flat and dint eat enough fat

I've found a fairly happy medium with carbs in breakfast then post workout. After that I'm a meat and veg/salad man and this seems to work well.

Probably 80-100 gr per day for me