over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JOHN MEADOWS ..WOW !

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
ok.. i rarely do this .. but i just had john text me some of his latest pics.. he is 5 weeks out.. WOW!.. that is all i can say.. he is weighing 224 pounds at 5 weeks out and already grainy as hell.. to give ya perspective john was 214 last year at 5 weeks out and he is in better condition now than last year..

now before anyone says "wheres the pics".. i will let john post those when and if he is ready.. but i can tell ya after being in this game 30 years i rarely get to worked up over seeing a guy post pics.. but to see a guy 10 pounds heavier than last year (where he looked amazing anyway) and better condition plus doing this at 40 years old.. well, i am gonna say something lol..

many of you know last year john looked great but did not place where he wanted.. he took it in stride like john does .. he is pretty humble and mellow in that regard.. i was a bit more vocal lol.. i truly thought he deserved better and got overlooked.. well i really dont think that is going to happen this year..

plus john is a wealth of info that he shares on a regular basis.. never has a harsh word and is always very respectful.. so being as though he wont take it upon himself to brag i will do it for him LOL... SO IF AND WHEN HE POSTS HIS PICS BEFORE THE SHOW YOULL SEE FOR YOURSELF I AM RIGHT..;) lets wish him the best..:headbang:

Great guy, great coach and great nutritionist!!! Cant wait to see pics.

I was there at the NAs, that was total crap! No disrespect towards any other bb there but he WAS the hardest grainiest guy there...period! JM's work ethic and general moral code is rare not to mention his intellect around the sport. I hope he kills it this year (which he will).

God Bless Him

JM is a warrior, he is going to bring it.

John is an awesome person more importantly than all this other shit but he has built an awesome physique

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

guys i am tellin ya.. bigger and better.. and yes the decision was crap lol.. there, that is the last time i will say it.. oh who am a kiddin ..lol:eek:

guys i am tellin ya.. bigger and better.. and yes the decision was crap lol.. there, that is the last time i will say it.. oh who am a kiddin ..lol:eek:

Come one, tell us how you really feel, you seem to be holding back;)

Look forward to seeing them.

JM I really hope you post some pics man.

This bit of teasing is not nice

That is awsome I hope to see pics! Do you have any clue which he attributes to the much for his physique im sure its all a mixture of imporvement in everything ( diet , training , muscle maturity also perhaps ? ) but which does he think out of those helped him the MOST?

I was planning on sending a few to Shelby and Lats tomorrow...so tomorrow!

There are a few things that really helped me this off-season, that I will be glad to share tomorrow as well....unfortunately it is a combination of nutrition and training stuff, so you might find it boring...haha..

JM

You're the bomb John! Knock 'em DEAD!

There are a few things that really helped me this off-season, that I will be glad to share tomorrow as well....unfortunately it is a combination of nutrition and training stuff, so you might find it boring...haha..

JM

Never boring

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I remember awhile ago Shelby saying the same thing that JM looks amazing and this year all while keeping carbs higher but more focused around training. Cannot wait to see pics and the following thread about his diet (hopefully).

A constant outside the box athlete. What I like about mountain dog he is totally open to new ideas and opinions. I remember a live spill on t nation where somebody had a different opinion t

JM

The important stuff is never boring to me.

This thread is useless without pitchers

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members