50mg clomid ed
12.5mg aromasin eod

Week 3 - Week 6:

100-200mg test
100mg mast (if 100mg test)
250iu hcg x2/wk
12.5mg aromasin x3/wk

BEAST

problems with prostate or hairloss if you do year round 100mast 100 test ?

are you lean and mean and vascular with 100mast ?

I typically stick to 100-200mg test, but adding in 100mg of another androgen with the test can help a little more with libido and muscle maintenance imo. No set in stone plan... just general guidelines.

BEAST

I just pin 250 mg's of Test E. I don't run anything else. Cruise for 4-8 weeks.

I can see the benefits of adding in Mast to stay harder because on a cruise people generally tend to get a bit soft since you don't have that enhanced nutrient partitioning going on but IMO if you are cruising just suck it up and do a real cruise to clean out. You will grow once you blast again.

only problem with 250mg of test e is you still have to worry about elevated estrogen. With 100mast 100 test thats not really a problem. If your taking an ai during your cruise I find its still not "cleaning out" completely. I personally feel safer taking 100 mast rather than an AI

can you trt with 100 mast and 100 test year round ??

only problem with 250mg of test e is you still have to worry about elevated estrogen. With 100mast 100 test thats not really a problem. If your taking an ai during your cruise I find its still not "cleaning out" completely. I personally feel safer taking 100 mast rather than an AI

Wouldn't you have to worry about estrogen during a blast too? The way you wrote your post made it seem like 250mg's of Test E during a cruise would cause more of an unwanted estrogen effect, which I don't think would be possible. Maybe I just misread ya...can you please clarify?

I don't have estrogen issues even when I run 1g of test, so I don't think I would if I ran 250mg..make sense? lol :)

I was originally planning to do 200-300mg TRT.

But now i'm weighting the pros & cons with 150mg Test & 150mg Mast.

I was originally planning to do 200-300mg TRT.

But now i'm weighting the pros & cons with 150mg Test & 150mg Mast.

I like the idea of 150 test 150 mast than 300 test. But also like 150 test alone better than all. Always try to go as low as I can get away with, but never want to dip below 300. Hell, never want to dip below 500.

Wouldn't you have to worry about estrogen during a blast too? The way you wrote your post made it seem like 250mg's of Test E during a cruise would cause more of an unwanted estrogen effect, which I don't think would be possible. Maybe I just misread ya...can you please clarify?

I don't have estrogen issues even when I run 1g of test, so I don't think I would if I ran 250mg..make sense? lol :)

of course you have to worry during the blast too lol But i thought that was obvious. Im just saying that 250mg of test is still quite a bit more than you can produce=more estrogen than youd naturally have. If you dont get estro sides then your lucky but for me even at 250mg of test i start getting puffy nips

Cyp&prop

I'm gong to run 250mg of test cyp while I cruise then blast with prop so I have more control of my test levels... my thoughts on cruising is 6 month on cruise bring the boys back run some anavar as a bridge then hoppe on another 6 monther

I plan for cruises to last 4-8 weeks depending how long i feel i need and if gains begin to slide.. what have some larger guys noticed is best for retaining the most size and a nice look? Just test or others added?

250mg test eth weekly
100-150mg tren eth weekly

usualy 5-6 weeks

I'm quite particular about side like lerthagic & sleepiness.

I cannot afford to be sleepy with the job i'm having.

Does the angrogen from Mast makes u a little lethargic?? or should i replace it with prov?

The last time i did winny & mast i got so tired.

100mg test 100mg tren - best combo for keeping gains, leaness and overall look (I even look better for an general eye at this dosage than 1g test and 3mg tren, smaller but more defined since no water retention, no huge amount of food). Downsides - sleep, and a bit anxiety.

100mg test 100 masteron - best overall feeling, but don't have that look compared to 100 tren. A lot better libido than on tren, a bit drier (if hgh and peptides not used). No need for AI at all

100 test 100 npp - somewhere in between mastero and tren cruises.

150-200mg test - if I have the guts to be on this criuise and healthy diet for at least 4-5 months my blood work comes nearly to perfect (only liver enzymes comes a bit elevated)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member