over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using hcg on cycle and triptorelin for pct

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
I have been hearing mixed reviews about if someone using hcg while on cycle should not use triptorelin for pct. I want to know is it better to be complete shut off no hcg to keep testies going and triptorelin for pct? Or

Can you use both or do you need both?

Hcg with ai during and triptorelin with serm post is the way to go.

From the Dr. G thread on what he believes to be the most effective method for PCT:

"SubQ injection of triptorelin 100mcg after most of the last and longest
acting AAS is out of your system. For example, if you are only on tren A
and test propionate then you can safely inject the triptorelin 4 days after
the last dose. But if you are on tren, test enanthate and deca then you
have to wait 3-4 weeks after your last dose to inject triptorelin.
Injecting triptorelin too early when AAS levels are still high can make its
use pretty ineffective. Once you have injected the triptorelin, i advise
my patients for the first two weeks to take 100-120mg of toremifene split
twice a day along with 50mg of Clomid twice a day. For week three, reduce
toremifene by half total daily dosage and still split twice a day and
reduce clomid to 50mg once a day. For the fourth week, reduce the
toremifene to 25-30mg daily once a day and clomid 50mg once a day to finish
out the 4th week. This is the best chance to give your body to bring it to
its natural test production levels. At this point, you need to wait 30
days before testing your total test levels. Testing right after you come
off clomid or tore will give false results. "

Thanks guys appreciate it much. I read mixed reviews. Like why trick your body while on AAS with hcg. Just come complete off and than take care of
It during pct. does dr g. Recommend I take hcg during cycle.

You should be horny as fuck on cycle anyways. No reason to stimulate the testes unless your trying to get your girl prego tho. Just my .02 to each their own.

Your kidding right? HCG is paramount in testies atrophy. Keeps sperm count up and makes you horny<<<most important. Lol.

but you recover just fine with a shot of tripto and a 4 week Torem/clomid pct..... regardless of HCG use, so yes its a waste. Unless testicular volume is paramount to you.

but you recover just fine with a shot of tripto and a 4 week Torem/clomid pct..... regardless of HCG use, so yes its a waste. Unless testicular volume is paramount to you.

What dosages for pct are you thinking. What is torem?

Clearly you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Read: HCG - How important is it?

Swifto,

that's a good thread as well for info on hcg. What I did not get from it and have been having trouble finding is what would be recommendations for hcg therapy or therapy in general for someone that had testicular dysfunction instead of mild atrophy? Say someone that has been on aas for a considerable amount of time without any taking any hcg or clomid/nolv. Please let me know if you have came across any info regarding that...

Thanks
Jim550

Swifto,

that's a good thread as well for info on hcg. What I did not get from it and have been having trouble finding is what would be recommendations for hcg therapy or therapy in general for someone that had testicular dysfunction instead of mild atrophy? Say someone that has been on aas for a considerable amount of time without any taking any hcg or clomid/nolv. Please let me know if you have came across any info regarding that...

Thanks
Jim550

My doc told me to avoid dosages in excess of 500iu, but that 500iu EOD would be good for someone that has already had atrophy...then drop down to a max dose of 1,000units per week for maintenance, optimally spread out into as many doses as possible

My doc told me to avoid dosages in excess of 500iu, but that 500iu EOD would be good for someone that has already had atrophy...then drop down to a max dose of 1,000units per week for maintenance, optimally spread out into as many doses as possible

Thanks for the response bro, I hit a larger dose yesterday 1500iu (I read an article that states 1500iu or less gives the maximum response) and going to wait a few days and start doing 500iu 3 x week for a few weeks and then go to 250iu 2 x week and stay at that every week while on....

Guys who are saying use triptorellin, Have you tried it, and have you done bloodwork after to measure the success with trip as opposed to regular PCT??

Not to be an ass, but i have, i did a log on it, and took all bloodwork etc....It was the worst mistake of my career since beginning anabolics...

I always, always have mid normal, to high range free test about 10-12 weeks after pct has completed.....
I did trip within the guidelines posted and did everything to a T....My test levels were a 4, 8 is lowest range i believe...It literally took me 1 yr of trying to become normal again....I felt like a eunich....i had to go back on a cycle to feel normal again, which is very unnormal for me....
I had to do 2 more proper PCT protocals to be normal once again, now most recent bloodwork, i am back at mid normal to higher normal results...I keep all of my bloodworks, and have a file with notes as to what ive been doing along with these lab results....
I move a lot, and typically pass along previous bloodtests to my new doc, to be transparent and ensure he sees my baseline, and trends in my results, and can pick up on anything that sticks out from my norm...
I am a stickler for details..
I am back to my old self again, high libido, feeling good about everything, for awhile i felt l;ike a cloud was over me all the time..
Don't do trip for PCT guys, it really was a shitshow...Hope i dont offend anyone with this, but tis true..

Guys who are saying use triptorellin, Have you tried it, and have you done bloodwork after to measure the success with trip as opposed to regular PCT??

Not to be an ass, but i have, i did a log on it, and took all bloodwork etc....It was the worst mistake of my career since beginning anabolics...

I always, always have mid normal, to high range free test about 10-12 weeks after pct has completed.....
I did trip within the guidelines posted and did everything to a T....My test levels were a 4, 8 is lowest range i believe...It literally took me 1 yr of trying to become normal again....I felt like a eunich....i had to go back on a cycle to feel normal again, which is very unnormal for me....
I had to do 2 more proper PCT protocals to be normal once again, now most recent bloodwork, i am back at mid normal to higher normal results...I keep all of my bloodworks, and have a file with notes as to what ive been doing along with these lab results....
I move a lot, and typically pass along previous bloodtests to my new doc, to be transparent and ensure he sees my baseline, and trends in my results, and can pick up on anything that sticks out from my norm...
I am a stickler for details..
I am back to my old self again, high libido, feeling good about everything, for awhile i felt l;ike a cloud was over me all the time..
Don't do trip for PCT guys, it really was a shitshow...Hope i dont offend anyone with this, but tis true..
So to be clear, did you use ONLY trip for PCT, or did you use the Torem and Clomid too like Dr. G recommends?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws