over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do YOU lose muscle on dnp?

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
Just curious if people have noticed size loss during a decent aas cycle with dnp? Curious if you lost muscle or if you looked the same size once discontinuing dnp and filling back out?

keep the protein high so the body doesn't get catabolic and you'll be fine

No strength decrease or noticeable muscle loss....but definitely notice a "flat" look

Yeah
i was anticipating the flat look haha, definitely sucks, makes me feel skinny ;) just a small strength decrease but all aay it bounces back after discontinuing

keep the protein high so the body doesn't get catabolic and you'll be fine

Thanks. Thats what i figured, but as im sure all first timers with dnp the flatness and lack of pumps in the gym is scary lol. Protein is ~280g a day right now weighing 216ish, i usually diet at 200-230 protein but i managed to keep it higher this time without feeling like hell from tweaking diet too much.

And with the flatness i feel kinda like someone poked me with a pin and my muscles deflated.. lmao

ive always wondered what causes the flat look specifically when on dnp. anyone have a clue of the specific cause - physiologically

You sure think you are losing muscle. Then, 5 days after stopping dnp and carbing up, you look bigger and more vascular than ever with a lot less body fat.

Last edited:
ive always wondered what causes the flat look specifically when on dnp. anyone have a clue of the specific cause - physiologically

Muscles are being denied a lot of the glucose for glycogen at least that was the way it was explained, something about the carbs being burned off in the production of ATP....thats probably the rough uneducated version.

You sure think you are losing muscle. Then, 5 days after stopping dnp and carbing up, you look bigger and more vascular than ever with a lot less body fat.

that's the biggest issue people have , same with no carb dieting

it's just a mind fuck you have to realize is an illusion (muscle loss)

that's the biggest issue people have , same with no carb dieting

it's just a mind fuck you have to realize is an illusion (muscle loss)

Yeah im dealing with it because fat loss is already pretty intense.. am holding a little water from it but can still tell its melting. I can deal with anything for 10 days haha, just needed a little reassurance :)

And thanks John as well, cant wait for that lol. I feel smaller, flatter, and less vascular then a 12 year old school girl ;)

Im thinking of jumping on the DNP train.iv seen so much in fat loose from people posting i have to try it.

eat lots of carbs so you can keep the muscle and when you get off you will puff right back up a little.

No, it just looks like you lose muscle because it completely flattens you out and you look 10x smaller than you did before you started taking it. I remember being embarrassed working out on DNP because it looked like i lost all my size in a week of it. I was wearing long sleeve shirts to the gym

its pulls glyco from the muscles hence being flat, so many confuse with muscle loss

before I go research my ass off...why are a lot of people scared of DNP?

before I go research my ass off...why are a lot of people scared of DNP?
If used ignorantly it can be lethal, and the effective dose is very close to the lethal dose. However, if used responsibly and intelligently it is probably the safest fat loss drug there is as its liver friendly and it doesnt stimulate the cns or cause heart issues.

I have taken DNP pretty much any way you could possibly think of taking it long and short cycles with high and low doses, and never have noticed muscle lost

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws