advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you're not competing, why use Clen/DNP?

Whey2Heavy

Registered
I know I'm gonna catch some heat for posting this, and in the end everybody must make their own decisions concerning what to use or not use. Maybe it's just because I had an awful experience with clen in the past, but I honestly can't see why it would be worth using potentially dangerous compounds just to lose fat a little more quickly than usual.

Before anybody says "Well you could say the same thing about non-pros using steroids bro! Why bother, right?" Here's the thing... Steroids make it possible to become MUCH much bigger than you should be able to become naturally. On the other hand, it is perfectly possible to get to shredded levels of bodyfat without using any additional drugs, just some anabolics to keep the mass while a good diet and cardio tear away the fat.

If you need to get ripped ASAP for a contest and be in the best possible condition, go right ahead and stack T3/Clen etc. But why bother if you just want to look good at the beach or something?

Are Clen and DNP dangerous? Not when used reasonably, but to say that typical BB dosages of these compounds have no lasting ill effects on the cardiovascular system or the body as a whole is a combination of wishful thinking and speculation IMHO. Here's a hint, if clen gives you tachycardia, it's not doing your heart any favors...

The real problem seems to be that since many of these non-competitors/professionals already take steroids (drugs) they quickly adopt a mentality of "Well I'm already on drugs, and I look amazing! Why not add some more so I can get ripped abs in 8 weeks for summer!? And I'm having problems sleeping from all the tren, so I should order some sleep aids. Oh, and my blood pressure is out of whack, better get some diuretics!"

Not attempting to call anyone out with this thread or anything, just trying to spark some honest discussion on the topic. Like I said, in the end every adult must make their own decisions.

Nature of the beast bro, if its there to use why not?
Im not saying people should but if they can find some kind of aid for burning fat or building muscle its human nature that they will use whats effective and available.

I use them to look better than you, and eat like shit at the same damn time. Does that answer your question? :delete:

I will tell you exactly why if you eat clean, train like a monster, and still find yourself gaining weight t-3 and clen make up for your shit genetics :)

Less time cutting the better imo. Hate stalling on lifts and the longer you're at a deficit the longer you're not getting bigger. I don't compete yet but time is still valuable, plus both are fairly cheap.

Competition doesn't dictate what you use or don't use. If that were the case then 99% of the people here at pm shouldn't be here because most have never stepped on stage and never will...and they never post their leg pics, just a host of excuses. Hahahaha...just kidding B&S. My legs are shit too. :D

it's just another tool in the tool box man (I think Phil coined that phrase) if you fucked up and got a little sloppy off season , rather than suffer the entire 16-18 weeks through a prep run a cycle of DNP before starting , or it can let you be a little laxed in your contest eating.

I personally feel much better running DNP at 200-250mg a day than if I run T3 and ECY , ANY amount of clen makes me feel like I have the flu so I stay the fuck away from it.

But I ask the same thing when I see guys taking big doses of HGH , insulin and 2-3 grams of juice just to go to spring break

it's just another tool in the tool box man (I think Phil coined that phrase) if you fucked up and got a little sloppy off season , rather than suffer the entire 16-18 weeks through a prep run a cycle of DNP before starting , or it can let you be a little laxed in your contest eating.

I personally feel much better running DNP at 200-250mg a day than if I run T3 and ECY , ANY amount of clen makes me feel like I have the flu so I stay the fuck away from it.

But I ask the same thing when I see guys taking big doses of HGH , insulin and 2-3 grams of juice just to go to spring break
Yeah, I actually find it funny how everybody is scared senseless of DNP saying it's the devil and will kill you, but the same people who say this pop clen tabs like they are candy!

If anything, reasonably dosed and cycled DNP is probably a little safer than clen if anything.

Why use anything if you don't compete then? Since of course, competing in bodybuilding shows is the best reason for anyone to juice...

Why use anything if you don't compete then? Since of course, competing in bodybuilding shows is the best reason for anyone to juice...
I addressed this already in the OP. Gear allows you to get much bigger than naturally possible, fat burners just speed up the process of what you could do without them and/or make it easier.

I addressed this already in the OP. Gear allows you to get much bigger than naturally possible, fat burners just speed up the process of what you could do without them and/or make it easier.

you've answered your own question there I think..... ;)

you've answered your own question there I think..... ;)

Yeah, that is the answer. The people that use it have figured that for themselves the rewards outweigh the risks. I myself once used clen. Looking back now I wish I hadnt. There are a lot of things I wish I had never done.

I'm pissed off with the "you're an idiot if you take X and don't compete" argument.. We all know the trophy is walking round as a wall of muscle not the $10 plastic thing on your mantle. I don't know to why its okay to kill yourself to beat 10 oiled up men in trunks on a stage nobody cares about? Research properly and weigh up if the risks are worth the rewards to you.. this shit about competing is pure nonsense

If your not gonna race your car, why modify it? Same principle. We do it because we enjoy it.

I'm pissed off with the "you're an idiot if you take X and don't compete" argument.. We all know the trophy is walking round as a wall of muscle not the $10 plastic thing on your mantle. I don't know to why its okay to kill yourself to beat 10 oiled up men in trunks on a stage nobody cares about? Research properly and weigh up if the risks are worth the rewards to you.. this shit about competing is pure nonsense
Calm down bro, I never called anybody an idiot. No need to be hostile.

I think it may actually be a good thing if clen wasn't as easy to find as it is now though. Can't tell you how many kids I see in my area drinking clen like it's nothing and putting no effort into their training or diet. Any random weekend warrior can find clen on a research chem site, but it was only sold through more underground sources like DNP is, it would limit the pool of users to the more dedicated gym rats who know how to use it sensibly. If knowledgeable and experienced lifters like some of the people here on ProMuscle want to use it, I see no problem with it if they know all of the risks.

On the other hand, the more the government stays out of making our drug decisions the better.

Last edited:
Clen is also a great pre-workout and you can do cardio for years on the stuff :)

I also don't like to include DNP and Clen as the same thing. Clen is far more dangerous than DNP IMO due to stress on the heart it causes. DNP doesn't stress the heart, it just makes you sweat like a complete animal in 200 degree weather. And the good thing is you don't need to take it for a long time due to the extremely rapid fat loss

I also don't like to include DNP and Clen as the same thing. Clen is far more dangerous than DNP IMO due to stress on the heart it causes. DNP doesn't stress the heart, it just makes you sweat like a complete animal in 200 degree weather. And the good thing is you don't need to take it for a long time due to the extremely rapid fat loss
Definitely agree with this from my short experiences with the two compounds. DNP at least gives dramatic results for the risks that you take, but honestly clen doesn't do all that much on its own in comparison, which is why it seems to go hand in hand with T3 cycles. Obviously your mileage may vary, but if you were going to take serious health risks for some rapid fat loss DNP actually seems like the better option.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear