over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest you have blasted?

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
Guys who blast and cruise, or even those who just cycle.. what is the longest you have been in blast dosages? This includes switching compounds .. for example say someone was in blast mode for 20 months, switching every 8-12 weeks between nandrolone, tren, eq, test dosages, oral blasts etc, just the longest you have been in "blast", like over a gram total gear a week, even with compound switching, and how were bloods and whatnot afterwards? How long did you cruise after and what dose?

bump, i want to know that aswell...
can you keep gaining after 2-3 months of blasting by just switching compounds? you obviously need to increase calories further after a while but i always felt like regardless of that gains really slow down after ~8 weeks (short esters).
im new to the blast/cruise thing but i was recently thinking of switching around maybe tren/npp/high dose test every 2 months to keep gaining if that works...

bump, i want to know that aswell...
can you keep gaining after 2-3 months of blasting by just switching compounds? you obviously need to increase calories further after a while but i always felt like regardless of that gains really slow down after ~8 weeks (short esters).
im new to the blast/cruise thing but i was recently thinking of switching around maybe tren/npp/high dose test every 2 months to keep gaining if that works...

You can DEFINITELY keep gaining past 2-3 months by switching, as long as you keep switching you can keep gaining consistently really. Throw a couple short cuts or deloads in there before upping cals again and you can pretty much gain forever.. im juat curious of how long some guys have kept it going before dropping to a cruise and how health was effected if it was

I started shooting Sustanon at 500mg a week and and Deca at 400mg for 8 weeks then bumped the sust to 750 and added D-Bol for 8 weeks , then upped the test to 1000mg , swapped out the Deca and D-bol for 600mg tren afor about 10-12 weeks , then dropped the tren , bumped the sust to 1250mg and added 400mg primo for 6 weeks and swapped out the primo for 600mg EQ for another 8 weeks then added 100mg D-bol for 4 weeks till my blood pressure a billion over a zillion and was forced to drop back to 500mg sust a week for about 10-12 weeks !!!

I consider that more of a train wreck than a blast

Thats was a rough year in my life all that mattered was size and power and im pretty sure that what fucked up my one good nut!!

The kicker is now that ive learned alot more about nutrition i am about as strong and leaner and dont take nearly those doses for nearly as long

Hahah luckily my bp isnt effected from really anything, the only thing thst has ever elevated my bp was cjc with dac... that had my face beat red all day

Usually blast for 12-16 weeks. Going for 20 weeks on my current blast of eq,tren,test.

I usually run about 8-9 months straight then come completly off for 4-5 months, and I mean totally off- no HRT, no bridgeing with orals, nothing except PCT.

As for the gear I keep it simple. If Im using androgens(mast or tren) then I keep the test low ~300, and tren ~300(I have asthma and any higher then that and my breathing gets really bad), and mast anywhere from 300mg-600mg ew.

If Im using more anabolic compounds like EQ or Deca/NPP, then I bump the test up to around ~600mg ew, and the anabolics around ~600-750 mg ew.

I run orals for 6 weeks on/ 4weeks off. Its either dbol(60-100mg ed) or drol(100mg-150mg) or tbol(80-100mg ed). I really dont like winny, only used it once and it dried out my joints way to much. Var is so damn expensive that I really dont use it, Ive tried it but dont think its worth the price.

As for the injectables I rotate them out every 3-4 months. If its a androgen then its a short ester (prop,ace, susp) and if its anabolic its always a long ester (enanthate or longer, except NPP), and the only test I use Test E.

As for ancilliaries I always run 25mg Aromasin ed, 50mg-150mg Proviron ed, 10mg Nolva ed, when using a 19-nor .5mg caber eod, and hcg @ 250mcg x 2 ew.

As for all the other crap I cant help lol. Ive never run hgh, slin, or any peptides. Ive only ever used AAS.

Hope all this helps, for whatever its worth:D;):headbang:

On a side note in about a month I`m going to up the dose to 1.2gs of Test E (never done more than 700 before) and 1g of Mast E (never done more than 600 before). Currently running 600mg Test E and 600mg EQ and have one more week of tbol at 80mg ed..... so this ought to be intersting:eek::eek::D

I usually run about 8-9 months straight then come completly off for 4-5 months, and I mean totally off- no HRT, no bridgeing with orals, nothing except PCT.

As for the gear I keep it simple. If Im using androgens(mast or tren) then I keep the test low ~300, and tren ~300(I have asthma and any higher then that and my breathing gets really bad), and mast anywhere from 300mg-600mg ew.

If Im using more anabolic compounds like EQ or Deca/NPP, then I bump the test up to around ~600mg ew, and the anabolics around ~600-750 mg ew.

I run orals for 6 weeks on/ 4weeks off. Its either dbol(60-100mg ed) or drol(100mg-150mg) or tbol(80-100mg ed). I really dont like winny, only used it once and it dried out my joints way to much. Var is so damn expensive that I really dont use it, Ive tried it but dont think its worth the price.

As for the injectables I rotate them out every 3-4 months. If its a androgen then its a short ester (prop,ace, susp) and if its anabolic its always a long ester (enanthate or longer, except NPP), and the only test I use Test E.

As for ancilliaries I always run 25mg Aromasin ed, 50mg-150mg Proviron ed, 10mg Nolva ed, when using a 19-nor .5mg caber eod, and hcg @ 250mcg x 2 ew.

As for all the other crap I cant help lol. Ive never run hgh, slin, or any peptides. Ive only ever used AAS.

Hope all this helps, for whatever its worth:D;):headbang:

On a side note in about a month I`m going to up the dose to 1.2gs of Test E (never done more than 700 before) and 1g of Mast E (never done more than 600 before). Currently running 600mg Test E and 600mg EQ and have one more week of tbol at 80mg ed..... so this ought to be intersting:eek::eek::D

Wow brotha, I wish a had the money you had to be running all this gear for this long!!! Can I get a loan?!?!?!?!:D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

5 weeks with just test
5 weeks with test, tren, mast
6 weeks with just test

:headbang:

Wow brotha, I wish a had the money you had to be running all this gear for this long!!! Can I get a loan?!?!?!?!:D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

Lol really its not that much when you break it down. You figure its about what $30 for Test300 and maybe $40 for EQ300 and even cheaper for high dosed Deca. At only 2mls(600mgs) you figure that one vial will last for ~5 weeks. So for about $200 you get ~15 weeks worth of gear. And orals are dirt cheap lol you can pick up 50mg dbol by the hundred count for about 80-100 bucks lol:):p

Shit most sponsors here have a higher min. order than that lol

The expensive part comes from all the ancilliaries. Good aromasin and caber are hard to come by and expensive:banghead:

Lol really its not that much when you break it down. You figure its about what $30 for Test300 and maybe $40 for EQ300 and even cheaper for high dosed Deca. At only 2mls(600mgs) you figure that one vial will last for ~5 weeks. So for about $200 you get ~15 weeks worth of gear. And orals are dirt cheap lol you can pick up 50mg dbol by the hundred count for about 80-100 bucks lol:):p

Shit most sponsors here have a higher min. order than that lol

The expensive part comes from all the ancilliaries. Good aromasin and caber are hard to come by and expensive:banghead:

Arimidex is cheap ;) and manpowers caber works well and isnt too much. .5mg 2x/wk works wonders for libido and from mp you can figure ~2 bucks a week. Not bad at all. 60ml of arimidex runs ~50 bucks, no need to ever go higher than 0.25mg eod imo, 60ml will last over a year. Pretty cheao if ya ask me..

12 weeks ! I care about my health... so then cruise for 8 weeks to 12 weeks, then blast again

I blast with a lot of test and anavar, no deca no tren no mast no nothing.

Last edited:
Arimidex is cheap ;) and manpowers caber works well and isnt too much. .5mg 2x/wk works wonders for libido and from mp you can figure ~2 bucks a week. Not bad at all. 60ml of arimidex runs ~50 bucks, no need to ever go higher than 0.25mg eod imo, 60ml will last over a year. Pretty cheao if ya ask me..

Touche my friend lol:lightbulb::headbang:

But I really dont like adex. It makes me moody and remindes my old lady of how she acts when shes got PMS(basically it turns me into a whiny bitch lol):cool::p

Last edited:
1 year 5 months

I started shooting Sustanon at 500mg a week and and Deca at 400mg for 8 weeks then bumped the sust to 750 and added D-Bol for 8 weeks , then upped the test to 1000mg , swapped out the Deca and D-bol for 600mg tren afor about 10-12 weeks , then dropped the tren , bumped the sust to 1250mg and added 400mg primo for 6 weeks and swapped out the primo for 600mg EQ for another 8 weeks then added 100mg D-bol for 4 weeks till my blood pressure a billion over a zillion and was forced to drop back to 500mg sust a week for about 10-12 weeks !!!

I consider that more of a train wreck than a blast

Thats was a rough year in my life all that mattered was size and power and im pretty sure that what fucked up my one good nut!!

The kicker is now that ive learned alot more about nutrition i am about as strong and leaner and dont take nearly those doses for nearly as long

gunsmith gives good advice. food is the answer. like gunsmith here, i am also gonna take low doses for my off season and just pound the good clean food. going such high high doses....does it really make a difference???

Test and EQ for 18 months. I had veins popping on my scalp and forehead all the time. When an old lady asked me "Why are you holding your breath, sonny?" I decided it was time for PCT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131