over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest eating binge youve had?

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
Where it was mid diet, end of diet, post contest, WHATEVER, post where you were in your diet, how many days it was, and how much you ate each day.. also, if you were mid diet, how many days/weeks did it set you back?

I was 4.5 weeks into my cut, looking leaner than ever, and just had 2 straight days of binging lol. The diet both days started out normal then by mid day i let loose, it was:
6 egg whites and oatmeal
Protein powder with banana
8 oz chicken breast and brown rice
Large 3 topping pizza
Large blizzard
Full package cinnamon rolls with milk
xxl burrito and soft taco
3 donuts
Pint of cookie dough froyo

Basically the same thing both days, only the second day instead of the taco bell i had 16 oz general tso chicken.

Day 1 ended up about 8.5k cals and day 2 was around 7.5k cals.. trying to fight off going another day.. thank the lord for clen/gw and all these androgens ;) although i still look like a bloated water buffalo... still have a little over 3 weeks to finish out my cut.

So now your turn! How far you think 2-3 days of that would set ya back given plenty of androgens and fat loss aids? Hahah

When I competed after a show I usually could do a good week of pounding food binge style.

When I competed after a show I usually could do a good week of pounding food binge style.

Hahah nice ... im not the only one. How long of normal dieting did it usually take you to get back down? Also, is that you over on TID? If so im a vip on there as well :)

after weeks and weeks of under 30g trace carbs per day I cracked when I came off. Diet fell to utter crap for about 2.5 weeks before I regained control of the system lol, had insane carb cravings, sweets, breads, anything with carbs lol. Was bad, I gotta be carful if/when I low carb again with my transition off.

I would eat more or less good during the day, but come night time or when ever I went to the grocery store I would end up buying ice cream, cookies, muffins, etc.

How long does it take you guys to rebound back to normal after a 3 day junk bender? Ive never done more than a day but man i was dying and it tasted so good haha, first time i've let myself slip in like a year

as long as your in shape and able to get your diet back to control its nothing you cant handle/fix in a few days with some extra cardio imo.

Hahah nice ... im not the only one. How long of normal dieting did it usually take you to get back down? Also, is that you over on TID? If so im a vip on there as well :)
Usually I would gain a ton of weight and water, so I usually continued to run a diuretic during that time, I remember one year competing at 240 and a week later at my wedding I was 270!! felt like shit though, just wanted to sleep, after that I just continued to go into gaining mode, so Im not sure how much normal dieting it would have taken to get that back off again, probably 2 weeks if I had to guess.
And yes it WAS ME, mugz has issues with my honesty...he and his kiddie mods, people who I basically got the staff jobs turned on me over some dooshbag noobie members, its a long story but you will see I am banned, and then he deleted about 1000 of my posts so he wouldnt have a banned member as one of his top posters lol!
But he kept all my stickies and good posts -my kinda dooshbag, he wants bb.com over there-well he can have it....:banghead:

Sorry Im ranting back to the topic.:D:D:D:D

Usually I would gain a ton of weight and water, so I usually continued to run a diuretic during that time, I remember one year competing at 240 and a week later at my wedding I was 270!! felt like shit though, just wanted to sleep, after that I just continued to go into gaining mode, so Im not sure how much normal dieting it would have taken to get that back off again, probably 2 weeks if I had to guess.
And yes it WAS ME, mugz has issues with my honesty...he and his kiddie mods, people who I basically got the staff jobs turned on me over some dooshbag noobie members, its a long story but you will see I am banned, and then he deleted about 1000 of my posts so he wouldnt have a banned member as one of his top posters lol!
But he kept all my stickies and good posts -my kinda dooshbag, he wants bb.com over there-well he can have it....:banghead:

Sorry Im ranting back to the topic.:D:D:D:D

Hahaha sorry bro i didnt know all that! I havent been there long. Mugz invited me from ab and offered vip access and i accepted. It seems like a good board, half of it is kinda like bb.com and then half of it along with vip you have your usual hardcore forums.. i try to stay out of the staff and whatnot, it gets too corrupt around there sometimes haha.

But anywho! A couple weeks for a 30 lb gain? Thats not so bad hahah, that makes me not feel so bad about a 3 eay binge.. ill just extend my cut for 3 days. I was down to 210 at probably 12ish bf. Getting pretty lean, that waa in only about 4 weeks to begin with starting probably around 18... i bulked pretty heavy lol. So if i have nearly 4 more weeks to go after the 3 day massacre i should be able to get to 9-10 in that time which is fine for me. I went from 210-217 after the first day, obviously pure water and waste lol, id say after the 3 days if i weighed id probably top it out at 222ish.. i can probably baseline within a week.

Last edited:
I have gone crazy eating crap for a weekend a few times...It's insane how much weight I put on. I know it's almost all water but 15lbs once in a two day eat fest. Lost all 15 by thursday of then next week so not really a big deal.

I once came off of a fight and spent four days in New Orleans. From all of the beignets, po boys, fried everything and ice cream desserts I gained 14lbs. I'm sure about half was water weight but it was a sobering experience. I'm headed to Austin after my next fight for tacoverload, hopefully I can keep it to only gaining 10 this time.

After my first show I was on the way home, being driven home by my buddy, and we stopped off at mcdonalds. I at 3 double cheeseburgers, 2 apple pies and 2 big mac meals.

I was 190lbs on stage (Dryed out and thirsty as hell), and nearly 210bs by the end of the week. i ate so much crap. and drank so much cider.

Back on a decent offseason diet now. feels much healthier.

just ate 3/4 medium size ice cream cake...haven't had sugar like that in probably 10 years...now i feel like shit...guess it wasn't a good idea but it tasted good at the time lol

this is little embarressing

in one sitting this is what i ate, id been dieting and took 150mcg of T3, for some reason T3 turns me into a eating machine

Dinner:
2 whole chicken breast burgers with the lot on large buns (egg, bacon, beetroot, caramalised onion, lettuce, tomato, butter, mayo, cucumber)
1 whole chicken breast in mushroom sauce
6 pancakes (3 buckwheat, 3 butter milk) with 4 scoops full cream vanilla ice cream drowned in golden syrup
250 gram block of hazelnut chocolate
1 large lamb Kebab Pizza
chocolate Ice cream sundae
100 gram Bag of Doritos (supreme cheese)
2 milkshakes, vanilla and banana

then drove 10mins to Mcdonalds and 7/11
Supersized slurpee
2 oreo mcflurrys ice creams, large
1 banana cake (300 grams)
4 pack of crispy creams
family pack Kit-Kat chocolate

30mins later i spent the night with severe diarrhea

Not contest related, but it would have to be a 7 day cruise I took a few years back. There is no way I could track all the food and drinks I had. It will be a while, if ever, if I eat and drink like that again. The destruction was immense.

oh jeeez.
plz do not ask for pictures because it is embarrassing.
on the old SSB i took place in a transformation contest and went from 250ish
to 198... i never asked, but i think big chef may have been "chef" there.

i took second place in a pretty big international contest...was promised like 3 or 4,000
dollars worth of gear and ORD took place.

a professional powerlifter sponsered by GA labs chose to post his picture AND FACE
up WITH MINE on a notorious steroid site like two wks before that without my consent.

I had a package in the mail and facetime on the site(in retrospect, whatever...i was just a role player)

but my ficticious online persona gained 100 lbs in one yr, no shit.
i just walked away from everything like a pussy. didnt even bother to train.

has to be the last 4 weeks for me lol... decided to go on a hardcore bulk.
currently on 30mg test prop 60mg tren ace a day, 4-5x 100mcg ipamorelin and mod grf a day...
wanted to put all that stuff to a use and for some reason the tren makes me hungry as sh*t, i could just eat all day... also retaining shitloads of water.
not a single day i was below 5000 kcals, usually around the 6000 kcal mark.
finished my huge summer cut 2 months ago at 165 lbs dry as sh*t and then started bulking.
now im 210 lbs looking like a water buffalo, but shit this feels good. gained maybe 7-8 lbs of fat, still visible abs but ill know how much of that is fat gain when i start cutting again

this wont be the longest Ive had but im in the midst of one as I type this lol. ive been dieting strict for a month now cut down from about 218 to 200 today. did an hour of cardio got home said fuck it time for a reward lol. started off eating toast with almond butter, protein bars 1 litre of peanut butter jelly ice cream with yogurt covered raisins, now im off to a chinese buffet

Mine was Summer '11 when I got to the lowest bodyfat and best I've ever looked EVER, I freaking loved it! Felt so good mentally and physically and then it came, and lasted about 2 weeks. Eating every junk food I could, everyday I was eating to just before the puking point. I FUCKING hate bodyfat setpoint, if there was something to fix it or help it dramatically we'd all basically cut once and never have these stupidly insane binges. As far as I know to really lower your bodyfat setpoint you have to keep yourself at that lower bodyfat for a long period of time, like half a year or more otherwise it will always be hard to not gain it back. If we could get that magical supplement or whatever we have to do to bring up our leptin sensitivity we'd never have to deal with it.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc