over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying dry on dnp

ajdonutz

Kilo Klub Member
Is there a way? I ran a short run with 500mg/day crystal and retained a lot of water, im considering a slightly longer run at 250mg/day.. is it possible to stay vascular and keep water off during a run on 250/day? Possibly one EC dose per day to keep some water down?

I believe Dnp actually increases blood volume because your blood vessels dialate to try amanda eliminate heat

I mentioned in another thread OTC diuretics like Uva Ursi and Dandelion root, as long as you keep your H20 intake normal.

I believe Dnp actually increases blood volume because your blood vessels dialate to try amanda eliminate heat

what does amanda do to eliminate heat?

jusk fuckin with ya man

No way in hell would i take a diuretic along with dnp. This is just something you need to live with. If you can't mental take holding a little water for a few weeks then i think you need to reassess things.

No way in hell would i take a diuretic along with dnp. This is just something you need to live with. If you can't mental take holding a little water for a few weeks then i think you need to reassess things.

This.

I dont mind holding water for a couple week, but if something mild can battle it why not? Ive seen it done.

I dont mind holding water for a couple week, but if something mild can battle it why not? Ive seen it done.

Because you are taking stupid risks, however small, for no real reason.
I have no problem with people taking DNP, I think there is a lot of fear mongering around the subject. That being said, I wouldn't push it.

DNP is something that can make you dead very quickly no doubts about it. It is a compound that causes your body to not be able to hydrate it's self. You want to combine that with a chemical that is going to tell your body to release the water it's holding. Do you see why this is a recipe for disaster. I have run dnp ill probably run it again. But it needs to be used right. Run it and then once you end worry about getting the water off. I would use no more than lemon and mint water combined with some vitamin c to help keep water off. If that doesn't do it then just stick it out and worry about dropping it at the end of the run.

DNP is something that can make you dead very quickly no doubts about it. It is a compound that causes your body to not be able to hydrate it's self. You want to combine that with a chemical that is going to tell your body to release the water it's holding. Do you see why this is a recipe for disaster. I have run dnp ill probably run it again. But it needs to be used right. Run it and then once you end worry about getting the water off. I would use no more than lemon and mint water combined with some vitamin c to help keep water off. If that doesn't do it then just stick it out and worry about dropping it at the end of the run.

Something mild is what i was looking for, just like what you mentioned. Not a diuretic.. this is not my first time around the block with this, and i dont go blindly into anything. I put days of research into anything before even considering it. I know every risk/precaution of everything i take.

I would never take any kind of even remotely serious diuretic while on DNP.
If you want to try and minimize water retention, drink tons of green tea (you should already be drinking tons of water anyway, replace some of it with GT). Herbs like agathosma betulina or dandelion root can help.
Then there's caffeine and cranberry juice.
None of these are really potent, but that's what you want.

If you want to try and minimize water retention, drink tons of green tea (you should already be drinking tons of water anyway, replace some of it with GT). Herbs like agathosma betulina or dandelion root can help.

Yes and that is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks

agree, last thing u wanna do is get rid fo water when on DNP, personally id try stay bloated and cool to make sure you stay safe

not like ur ever gonna look good even if ur dry on DNP when ur that flat and lethargic

jus wait it out, not like ur on DNP for long durations

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity