YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Magnus's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

magnus82

Registered
Well, August was my birthday and I thought why not treat myself to the generous Syntherol offer. Now with the Synthetek logging offer, I guess I will be logging it. I will be following Big A's bicep protocol. I tore my left distal bicep tendon about a little over a year ago and would like to bring that back up a bit. My right arm measures about 17 3/4" and my left is 17". As for now I am doing equal amounts on both sides, but would like anyones input as to whether I should increase the dose in the left arm, decrease in the right, or continue the run in the left till it catches up. I don't cycle, but ran 2 mild cycles of test back in the late 90's (yes, I'm old) I was put on TRT 3 months ago. I went in to have my cholesterol checked and came out with a script for 100mg test cyp /wk. What a pleasant surprise. I showed no signs of low t and my levels were at 264, but the Dr suggested I start it. I do however run peps and will continue to do so throughout this run. I do have a few more questions if anyone would not mind answering. Would site injected IGF lr3 or des aid in healing of the bicep, or not worth the possible contradictions. Also, when injecting into the long head of the brachii, do you go on the top or bottom of the cephalic vein. As for stats, I am 5'10 218, 39 years young. I will try to keep as detailed log as possible so please feel free to ask any questions you may have as we go along. I started yesterday and pinned at the beginning of my workout, could certainly tell something was in there. No pain, just a pumped/tight feeling and an urge to stretch a little more than usual. Last night and this morning slight pain, but nothing to keep me awake. Just feels like the day after killing arms. Here are some starting pics and will post more as required.

1pm.jpg

2pm.jpg

3pm.jpg

damn your arms look great to begin with! I would def not do equal amounts I would do a .25cc more in the smaller arm to get them equal ,I started out with the same size you did and now im over 19 pumped and 18.5 cold all the time and its been well over a year!..just make sure you squeeze on all your movements and hold the squeeze you will feel the tissue stretch ,,lol,,it fkn hurts but pays off in the end and I didnt even do the maint phase I ran out.My arms actually got more vascular and defined after the swelling went away! ..

Thanks for the compliment slayer. If my results are similar to yours, that would be great. Did you only do bi's?

Thanks for the compliment slayer. If my results are similar to yours, that would be great. Did you only do bi's?

I did 1 calve and bis with great results and my girl did her calves with great results ,I have done site injts on my tris but have not done syntherol yet I have changed my tri workouts and have overcome my sticking point ,I had my arms at 20 last week and my tris are still tender so learning to target them better might stop me from having to hit them with syntherol!I did my bis because I have nerve damage and it seemed everytime I would site injt them I would actually feel the muscle and could really focus on it also did art and several other types of rehab on my bis but never got near the results of syntherol and now i have complete feeling in them!

I agree with Slayer your arms look great bro... I have same problem my right is a half inch bigger, So after this run i plan on doing a run on just my left bicep...Good luck man...I'll be checking on your results

Thanks Brooklyn, nice to hear from another logger. Been following yours as well. Looks like its working nicely. If all goes well I will do shoulders next.

Nice bis peak. Good luck with your syntherol cycle. It will be an interesting journey.

Day 2- Same dull pain/tightness as before. Shots don't hurt at all. Some slight swelling but nothing major. Since starting, I switched biceps to chest/shoulder night to work the biceps more frequently. So far so good.

Thanks for all the compliments. Very little pain this morning. Today is an off day so we will see how tonight goes without a full workout after pinning.

Well done!
Thanks for sharing!

Shots went well tonight. Had less pain and more of a pumped feeling all day (kind of like Igf1 des). Starting to look full. I will post some pics in the next few days.

Can you get thru a workout with the pain?or is it just like some good old t400 in the spots where you injected?really thinking about this for tris and calves.

Hey musclehead, I have a hunch you will be the next one to run. As for pain, the only thing i ever ran was 2 small cycles of test back in the late 90's, so i have no comparison to t400. I started trt 3 months ago and they started me on 400 mg once a month. I can tell you that my thigh hurt way worse after that than my arms do now. As of now they are not affecting my training but need a little more warming up and stretching than before. So far things are going better than expected, but then again i am a long way from the finishline. Let me know if i can answer any more questions you may have.

Can you get thru a workout with the pain?or is it just like some good old t400 in the spots where you injected?really thinking about this for tris and calves.

nothing close to t400!..the feeling is more of a super tight pump not so much pain and the calves are like the first time you ever overtrained your calves and couldnt walk for a week,,but every day!,,lol

Thanks for all the compliments. Very little pain this morning. Today is an off day so we will see how tonight goes without a full workout after pinning.

Are you still doing some light sets on the injected area post injection even on off days?! You should be at least doing some quick sets everyday post injection to pump the muscle and get the oil flowing throughout.....

Great read and very interesting. Havent ventured into synthol but must say your arms are looking great!! Keep it up

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws