over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Girlfriend wants us to be in a gay pride parade

blaze918

Registered
So my girlfriend wants us to be in a gay pride parade together this Saturday...not sure how I feel about joining in on the festivities. I'm all for doing what you want to do and loving who you want to love but I'm afraid of getting hit on all day...(not to be vain or anything, but come on you know the gays love a good chiseled man).
Btw her sister is lesbian and one of her roommates is gay, so I kind of see why she wants to support the movement.

I have a couple of very close friends that are gay. I see them every day and support them as well as their marriage 100%. That said, I still don't think I would march in a gay pride parade. That's just me though.

just go, have fun and dont worry about getting raped bro. Its not gonna happen.

and good for you man...all my family actually believes it shouldnt be illegal to beat up gay people. Good christians..:rolleyes:

You should support your GF and her family. You faggot. ;)

I think i would sit it out. Tell her u gotta help ur dad fix something.

Don't be such a homo about it!

Go have fun, brother. That said, not sure I would do it.

Haha triathloncoach you crack me up man. I'll probably just go and have a good time, its good to support the people you love.
TheOne, I feel your pain. My parents are super conservative and religious, I'm sure they would flip out. (Then again you never know, parents can be pretty cool on occasion)

Last edited:
Awesome bro! You'll probably end up on pics in the newspaper and all over facebook. Your 15 mins of fame right there! :eek:

I live on Miami Beach so i'm used to it...it used to upset me but fuck it..lifes too short.....plus my gf is bi so im all for it!..hehe

Go and support her!

For a Small Fee Myself, Tri-Coach and Q will be glad to attend with you and protect you and your GF.. Q may run off and do some weird shit but we will keep his shock collar fully charged so it won't be issue

I'm afraid of getting hit on all day...(not to be vain or anything, but come on you know the gays love a good chiseled man).
If the Pride Parade is anything like the one I attended in San Diego last month you being a "chiseled man" will be about a dime a dozen. So many muscular freaks that literally looked stage ready

ive been around a LOT of gay people in my life. i cant say i support their choice bont i dont knock them for it either. i dont agree with gay marriage but i dont befriend married gay peolpe. i wouldnt march in a gay pride parade but i would sit and have drinks with them when its over. :cool:

Just go find out what's its like to be in the parade. And supporting your family and friends is good too.
Just have some fun :)

I wouldn't go. Don't hate them, just would be uncomfortable with that many has around me -.-

If you're girlfriend can't understand why you don't want to go then that's just wrong. Being hit on by men bothers me and I don't want to be in a situation where I'm asking for it. I think it's very strange for her to expect you to go there especially when she already has people to go with.

go to gay pride and get the best sex of your life that night from here or dont go and have her be pissed off. I wouldn't want to go either, but who knows you might see some sexy lesbians making out or does that really happen?

No harm in it, Bro. Just tell yourself that you're there mostly to support lesbianism....which is awesome :)

You will get hit on a lot less than you think, it isn't a gay dating parade. You will get a LOT of respect for being supportive, from both guys AND girls. Get a t-shirt that says "Ally" or just tell people you are one. LBGTQA stand for "lesbian, bisexual, gay, transgender, questioning, and alliance." You are the last one. If you have any homophobia in you, it will cure it, you won't become any more gay, you will actually become less gay. You will also have a great time. You will realize gay guys aren't creepy, and you will realize that lesbians aren't man haters. Being an Ally is the exact opposite of being gay, being homophobic is somewhere in the middle...

designall.dll

You have no idea how much attention you will get from hot women, and how much respect you will get from cool guys with this shirt on lol, why would they hit on someone who doesn't even play for their team?

Last edited:
Bottom line me master of your own domain. If you wanna go go and if not don't. If you can be coerced to do something you don't wanna do in any aspect of life you are not in control of your own life.

If you don't want to go, it shouldn't be held against you. Its not exactly something that sounds enjoyable for a heterosexual male.

If your girl really wants you to go like it is some kind of big favor to her(not sure why she would be so into the cause, but who knows), then maybe you should do it just for her.

I support gay rights 100%, but that doesn't mean I would actively go out and march or anything like that. By support I mean I would vote to allow them to marry and have the same benefits as straight couples.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131