over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oils thru slin pins ...

kidwicked

Registered
I recently changed things up and started running all my gear thru slin pins and so far I love it. My question is, I've been kinda sight injecting, like traps, lats, delts, tris, and chest. Is it in my head or does this work really really good! I've felt and looked really full and dense in places Ive been sight on injecting. Anyone else seem this way? Btw using 29g 1/2"

Love it for ED pinning

You guys that are pinning, how many ml of oil are you pushing? I can't imagine anyone filling a 3 ml or 5 ml syringe and trying to force that through a slin. If you're on HRT and using a half or full ml, maybe. But for someone on a high amount of gear, this just can't work.

You guys that are pinning, how many ml of oil are you pushing? I can't imagine anyone filling a 3 ml or 5 ml syringe and trying to force that through a slin. If you're on HRT and using a half or full ml, maybe. But for someone on a high amount of gear, this just can't work.

I belive they are using 1ml. syringe.

slin pins come in 1ml or .5 ml. I just did my first dose of 200mg test e for my first cruise today. Used a slin for the first time and pinned my quads for the first time...easiest thing ever!

doesn't seem like 1/2 would get deep enough into the muscle

Anyone ever sight on inject like traps or chest like this? I have been on the days I work those muscles and it's the biggest, hardest, and most full I've ever been. Is there facts behind this or is it in my head, because from here on out I'm only using on site slin pins for everything. Btw..I'm pinning 1ml per site. Like today I put 1ml of Sust on my left trap and 1 ml of Eq on my right.

Anyone ever sight on inject like traps or chest like this? I have been on the days I work those muscles and it's the biggest, hardest, and most full I've ever been. Is there facts behind this or is it in my head

It seems to work, but I've read that it's only temporary. Haven't seen any science to either back that up or refute it though.

so you guys are using a 29g 1/2" pin?

is this a subcut injection or are you trying to do an IM?

Love this as well. Doing an IM injection with a 29g 1/2". If you're lean there are a number of places you can shoot. I've done pecs, shoulders, tris, traps, bis.

Anyone have trouble with oils balling up??

I know lots of people do the 29g 1/2in route but what happens if it balls up that close to the fat/skin level???

(only did 2 cycles in the past and used monster 22g 1 1/2 inchers!)

Been doing this for probably 1.5-2 years now, with no different effects in comparision to using 25g sharps. If I do multiple mls I use a 3ml plunger with 29g sharps, they are the grey ones. You can get them from Sterile Syringes. I dont usually do over 2 mls at a time though. Obviously you cant inject where there is ample BF, but im not ultra lean at about 11% and I havent had any issues. I do push the sharp into my muscle as far as I can though.
The main reason I started to do it with smaller sharps is to lower scar tissue and it has made a dramatic change

Been thinking of using slin pins. Will a 1/2 even reach the muscle?

Unless you are fat, in which case you shouldn't inject

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity