over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dugdales distended stomach

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just watched this video:

**broken link removed**

and was shocked how Dugdales midsection was so out of proportions...yea he is in offseason, yes he eats a bit more food than precontest but don't tell me this is due to a lot of food lol I know our prod member John M does his diet and he eats carbs only pre intra or postw other than that - protein, so he doesn't stuff himself...the only thiking of causes of this - internal organs growth from the stuff, maybe liver problems (he cares for his health so I doubt) and probably the most accurate reason - visceral fat growth and this makes me to think what is better to take all your carbs during the day and have normal/stable blood glucose levels or eat 200-300g of carbs in 2-3 hours have huge slin spike only from carbs + even more spike after adding humalog or hum-r...This protocol might work for staying lean/growing while dropping bf, but what about health? Visceral fat and organs growth?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• dug.JPG
    dug.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 12,308
  • dug1.JPG
    dug1.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 28,373
  • dug2.JPG
    dug2.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 8,808
What it boils down to is how he looks when he comes down for a contest, and Marks the last one with any form of a gut up on stage so who really cares, its offseason.

What it boils down to is how he looks when he comes down for a contest, and Marks the last one with any form of a gut up on stage so who really cares, its offseason.
damn I better not post anymore off season ppics,,,,,lol

Probably just eating a lot, lots of gh, lots of slin, it can be corrected in very little time. I certainly don't buy into the internal organ growth thing. I've been using GH a few years and my midsection seems to get smaller each time I cut

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

mark always had that problem in the offseason.. if you check videos from 2010 and before he always had this "problem" offseason but it really doesn't matter because onstage he has no guts at all

Probably just eating a lot, lots of gh, lots of slin, it can be corrected in very little time. I certainly don't buy into the internal organ growth thing. I've been using GH a few years and my midsection seems to get smaller each time I cut

The pros abuse gh and slin which causes that distended belly. Most of us here on the board don't do the same doses they do bro. I believe that gh abuse causes organ growth, jaw and forehead growth as well. Mark looks great during contest. A lot of pros have that distended belly in the offseason.

I have the same problem off season, its a combintation of factors, for me 50% of it is the volume of food combined with gas from the foods your body hasnt seen for a while.
IGF, GH, and slin probably have their roll in their too.

Its just a food baby, you guys don't get that?

The pros abuse gh and slin which causes that distended belly. Most of us here on the board don't do the same doses they do bro. I believe that gh abuse causes organ growth, jaw and forehead growth as well. Mark looks great during contest. A lot of pros have that distended belly in the offseason.

Yea but there stomachs seem to go back to normal when they retire, organs wouldn't shrink back down (i don't think). Look at people with acromegaly, they get the bone growth etc but not distended stomachs. Diabetics use quite a bit of slin but don't get it (if they eat right). The slin and gh play a role don't get me wrong, I just don't belive its anything permanent. This is what I think. The intestines have a lot of igf receptors, hgh increase igf, add insulin and igf increases even more, igf holds water and pumps you up so your gonna hold a lot if water around midsection. Add to that a little visceral fat that the slin is going to add and fat is like a sponge to water, even more distension. Undigested food and inflammation In area from an overworked digestive system adds further. I personally believe even if you used gh and slin the way the pros do, if you ate just enough to hold a lean 200lb, you'd have wash board abs and no growth in stomach at all. If you use high dose gh and slin to hold 200 lb you need to take a serious look at diet and training, I'm just illustrating a point. Any way I'm just sharing my opinion on the subject based on my experience and general observations, I'm certainly no expert and not trying to pass this off as fact ;)

The other thing I think that in my case at least contributes to my distention is the fact Im big on squats, deads, and heavy leg presses all which push the abdomen out like a damn turtle shell, Im also sure its why I have the umbilical hernia I have.
Take the good with the bad, I know how to hold my gut in on stage.

Yea but there stomachs seem to go back to normal when they retire, organs wouldn't shrink back down (i don't think). Look at people with acromegaly, they get the bone growth etc but not distended stomachs. Diabetics use quite a bit of slin but don't get it (if they eat right). The slin and gh play a role don't get me wrong, I just don't belive its anything permanent. This is what I think. The intestines have a lot of igf receptors, hgh increase igf, add insulin and igf increases even more, igf holds water and pumps you up so your gonna hold a lot if water around midsection. Add to that a little visceral fat that the slin is going to add and fat is like a sponge to water, even more distension. Undigested food and inflammation In area from an overworked digestive system adds further. I personally believe even if you used gh and slin the way the pros do, if you ate just enough to hold a lean 200lb, you'd have wash board abs and no growth in stomach at all. If you use high dose gh and slin to hold 200 lb you need to take a serious look at diet and training, I'm just illustrating a point. Any way I'm just sharing my opinion on the subject based on my experience and general observations, I'm certainly no expert and not trying to pass this off as fact ;)

What you're saying may be true. Diabetics don't get the distended stomach because they don't incorporate gh. From all the studies I have read, I couldn't find any proof of gh causing turtle belly. So it's just speculation and we could argue all day, lol, but what's the point.

Mark does not use insulin at all. None. He is as conservative as they come. Wait until showtime....he'll be ready.

JM

My gut sticks out like that after a day of eating. It has nothing to do with gh or slin. Why do people have such a hard time realizing that bodies are all different?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My gut stick out when Im offseason and eat a ton of food .. but damn, never that much even when I was 290 lbs

Am I the only one who is schocked ??? :eek:

I am a big fan of Dugdale, very pleasant physic ... hopefully it is just food and being offseason

It definitely looks weird to me. Even though someone said he doesn't use slin, those pics just scream visceral fat from excessive slin use and carb intake.
Having the abdominal shape over the protruding gut isn't just from eating or every fat guy in America would look like that..... but they don't. They just look like they have a huge, fat gut... not a turtle shell thing that shows their abs still while having a baby pushing out on them.

I respect the guys too much to say anything negative about him. He has everything I want in life. Beautiful wife, healthy kids, biz owner, yada, yada.

I mean I'm only 5'6" 220lbs offseaon if I have some pizza and a couple beers my gut bloats up big time. I'm sure if you caught me in the wrong light just letting it all hang out I'd look prego to haha.

Lmao,Why lie?I dont get just better off not posting then lie

In b4 i get banned for saying the truth,A pro physquie with no slin?LMAO

In a sport full of liars, John Meadows is not one of them.
You can turn pro without using insulin. Not everyone can but some do.

In a sport full of liars, John Meadows is not one of them.
You can turn pro without using insulin. Not everyone can but some do.

We have talked about this sick ass sport how many times? And I agree 110%. This is a sport full of liars, its sickening. John is not one of them. He is one of the good guys. If he told me mark dugdale was actually the toothfairy I would believe it....can you imagine having that big ass dude sneaking into your room to take your teeth and leave you money=-)

thats disgusting thats an ugly physique but man he shold get his organs checked they look like they could be swollen

looks ok to me:cool:
myb he should be flexing for his wife in the kitchen while they get ready for trick or treat.
those kids in the nieghborhood got nothing on him this year. been getting ready all off season for the big night:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131