over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm shocked by ABC News - Exercising "The New Pandemic"

They make news about any amount of BS now.

Wonder why kids don't exercise? Because the news says it bad.

Last edited:
News can not make up their mind. Say kids are fat. Diabetes on the rise. First generation which might not out live their parents. But saying kids workout to hard. Please. You do you.

This is ridiculous. Whats so bad about wanting to look good? And of course they bring up Taylor Hooten.

31% of Americans are obese. Exercising too much is hardly our biggest problem.

good. i hope more kids get fat so i look better standing next to them. i already put everyone at my school to shame. which isnt hard since their diet consists of coffee cigarettes and beer.

Another attempt at the feminazation of America. IMHO. We should all workout but too much. God forbid some kid starts to feel confident and strong.

31% of Americans are obese. Exercising too much is hardly our biggest problem.

could you even imagine the percentage that couldnt do a days work
for the average person a century ago when most all jobs were real work

even more worringly 38 % use protein supps WTF are you kidding me there worried about kidds changing there eating habbits whats wrong with these people

Just another case of the media trying to make something out of nothing. Is it an epidemic of obesity or are they working out too much?!?! While they sit there with their thumbs up their assess the rest of us get healthier and healthier using the "unregulated, unresearched" protein supplements!

Reality check! If you get ripped you have an issue. If you build muscle you should be watched and kept track of because you are switching to having healthy behaviors. If you are obese though, you get supported and told that its not your fault and you cant help it. Shits ridiculous and then the broadcast ends with a huge contradiction with both anchors saying that its great kids are getting in shape. The fact that people can broadcast this to the nation is ridiculous.

Just like this from a few weeks ago:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dba00r9n2W4"]Guy Who Attacked News Anchor's Weight Comes Out - YouTube[/ame]

A guy writes an email to a fat news anchor telling her she should change her weight to be a better role model for the people that she represents. And the guy gets ripped for being a fitness enthusiast.

Reality check! If you get ripped you have an issue. If you build muscle you should be watched and kept track of because you are switching to having healthy behaviors. If you are obese though, you get supported and told that its not your fault and you cant help it. Shits ridiculous and then the broadcast ends with a huge contradiction with both anchors saying that its great kids are getting in shape. The fact that people can broadcast this to the nation is ridiculous.

Just like this from a few weeks ago:
Guy Who Attacked News Anchor's Weight Comes Out - YouTube

A guy writes an email to a fat news anchor telling her she should change her weight to be a better role model for the people that she represents. And the guy gets ripped for being a fitness enthusiast.

Ladies and gentlemen... we have JEALOUSY. Those ass holes can get fucked, of course they'd take the side of the fatass.

Its crazy the amount of discrimination alot of people have towards fit people. The act like its some sort of disease and that its odd to want to look good and improve your body

Its crazy the amount of discrimination alot of people have towards fit people. The act like its some sort of disease and that its odd to want to look good and improve your body

It's called insecurity and jealousy. Those people feel threatened by fit individuals, therefore their first instinct is to hate. :rolleyes:

This story coincides with the one I saw on fox news yesterday about junior high kids taking anabolics. Mostly pro sports getting the blame for not testing and having a tougher policy on AAS. The need to perform drops to the collegiate level to try to go pro, and goes further down to high school to try to get into a good collegiate program and even further to the junior highs to make varsity in high school. Said girls were using as much as boys. I doubt that. Of course they had an "expert" on who stated anabolics work reàlly well but the side effects were "horrendous". The expert didn't know jack about anything. He was easily 300 lb outta shape piece of lard. Just throwing out the typicsl talking points and catch phrases. Laughable attempt at journalism.

I actually look forward to one sided, negative views and lies from the Media. :rolleyes:

This story coincides with the one I saw on fox news yesterday about junior high kids taking anabolics. Mostly pro sports getting the blame for not testing and having a tougher policy on AAS. The need to perform drops to the collegiate level to try to go pro, and goes further down to high school to try to get into a good collegiate program and even further to the junior highs to make varsity in high school. Said girls were using as much as boys. I doubt that. Of course they had an "expert" on who stated anabolics work reàlly well but the side effects were "horrendous". The expert didn't know jack about anything. He was easily 300 lb outta shape piece of lard. Just throwing out the typicsl talking points and catch phrases. Laughable attempt at journalism.

No kidding! I originally majored in video productions and took a shit load of jounralism classes for the major, it mad me sick to be honest. the BS that "reports" and "experts" let come out of their mouth is sooo full of shit it;s pathetic.

Now, what I REALLY LOVE, is when a 300 pound fatty is teaching a health/nutrition/ or exercise class. it makes me chuckle so fucking much

could not even watch the entire thing...

"more alarmingly 38% used protein supplements"

yellow/alarmist journalism, playing on the heartstrings of American's, their children.

Idk what this country is coming to, honestly I don't. This is pathetic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws